Chapter 3

You and I - Can this be forever?

It was Wednesday morning. The sun was rising, the birds were chirping. It was a quiet morni- “WHERE ARE MY SHOES?!” You panicked. “Here” Ailee brought your black pumps. You wore them quickly went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Shoving all the bacon and eggs and gulping down the orange juice, you looked at the clock. It read 8:15AM. “So… you’re expected to be at the company at?” Ailee asks, flipping through latest issue of ELLE Magazine beside you.

“Err… 10:00AM?” You say, with a foolish grin.

Ailee looked up from the magazine with a puzzled look. “10:00AM? You’re kidding me? You woke up at 6 in the morning and didn’t even let me get my beauty sleep!” She said, looking irritated.

“Sorry Ailee, it’s just that I’m so nervous for the interview!” You apologize. You start to hyperventilate for the umpteenth time since you woke up. “HaNi… relax…. Calm down. You’re going to do fine.” Ailee tries to calm you down. She couldn’t but feel like a mother right now. “Ailee!” You hugged her.

“Aish… HaNi, you are supposed to be the collected one among us. This is wrong! YOU. CAN. DO. BETTER. THAN. THIS!” Ailee said.

You took a deep breath, remembering your yoga lessons, you composed yourself. “HWATING!” you pumped you fists. “Yes, that’s my HaNi. HWAITING! Now go and kick some asses!” Ailee cheered.  

>> At the interview<<

“Hmm… you have all the qualifications needed.” The old man who was your interviewer said. You smiled.

His forehead creased looking at the paper that contained my current qualifications. You grew worried. ‘Oh my god, did he see something unappealing?’ you thought.

“Hmm…” He hummed again. He placed the paper on the table and scribbled something on his notepad.

“So, Miss. Jung, why are you interested in working for this company?” He asked

You smiled; you had prepared an answer for this question. This was the most obvious question you had expected them to ask. “Well, Kim Corporation is one of the leading companies in South Korea right now and the company’s sales and revenue and been constantly rising. The job security of this company is the highest. So, why would I have an interest in another company?” You recited it, like how you did in front of your mirror a thousand of times.

The old man smiled. “Okay, Miss. Jung you may go now. We’ll give you a call if you are hired.  

You went out of the company, feeling positive because the interview went great. You were walking towards your condo thinking happy thoughts. ‘I’ll call daddy and tell…no I’ll tell him if I get the job. Otherwise he’ll make fun of me.’ You thought. ‘When I get my first salary I shall give Ailee a treat at restaurant she has been bugging me to go to with her.’ You giggled. You took your iPod out and put on the ear phones. Turning the volume to the loudest you played the song ‘Electric Shock’ The music blasted into your eardrums. You were silently hummed the lyrics of the song. “Na-na Naa-na-na, Na-na Naa-na-na, Electric, Na-na Naa-na-na, Na-na Naa-na-na, Electric Sh-OCK!” You bumped into someone and fell. “Ahh… ouch.” “I’m Sorr- Hey! It’s you! HaNi, right?” You hear a voice say. You see a hand extended for you to grab, you took a hold of it and got up. You got surprised at the sight of Kai. “YOU!” you pointed an accusing finger at him. “What?” he said, looking confused. “Why do you keep bumping into me?” “Maybe it fate?” he suggested. You rolled your eyes. “You are totally the opposite of Ailee. She is so… friendly.” He said, looking at you with a silly grin on his face. “Ailee?” you asked. “She didn’t tell you?” He asked. You started at him with a puzzled face. “She and I have been texting since the moment we got each other’s number.” He stated. “Oh, well… let me just tell you, Ailee does that with almost every single hot guy on earth. So, I’m not surprised.” You told him.

“So… indirectly… you’re telling me that… you think I’m hot?” He grinned. “W-What? No!” you denied. “Ah… you denied it too quickly. That’s means I must be beyond hot in your opinion.” “You are so full of yourself. God, I don’t even get why I’m arguing with someone I don’t even know! BYE!” You said and started to walk towards your destination. “Hey!” You heard him shout. You involuntarily looked behind. He beamed at this and put both his hands near his mouth and shouted. “I like your outfit today! YOU LOOK HOT!” He winked and started to walk away. Your jaw dropped. ‘That guy is definitely crazy.’ You thought. You turned around and started walking faster looking very flustered from all the stares of the pedestrians. 


Hey~ Sorry for the late update... been....very....lazy... *hides*

Anyways. I LOVE YOU MY......2 SUBSCRIBERS! xD ♥

Sehun Loves You too. Cuz YOU ARE AWESOME (Y)