Chapter 1

You and I - Can this be forever?

“Yoboseyo?”

“Is this Ms. Jung?” the man on the other line asks.

“Err… yeah. May I know who is speaking?” feeling panicky you asked.

“I am Shin Hyun from Kim Corporation. I believe that you applied for the position as the Secretary of the CEO, right?” The man asked.

“YES! Yes I did.” You answer, excited.

“Okay… so we are calling you for an interview. Come down to the office this Wednesday around 10AM?”

“Okay! I’ll be there! THANK YOU!” You thanked the man and hung up the phone.

“OH. MY. GOD!” You yelled and started jumping around.

“HaNi? Why are screaming?” You turned around to see Ailee, who shared the condo with you, at the door.

You beamed at the sight of her and gave her the big bear hug. “Ha…Ni… can’t... brea-” “Oh sorry” You let her go, still smiling like an idiot. “Something good happened?” She asked, trying to guess the reason behind your sunshine like smile.

You frantically nodded. “And…. What is it?” she asked again. “I GOT CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW!” You hugged her again. Ailee broke the hug and grabbed both of your shoulders, a smile had replaced the confusion on her face. “JEONGMAL?!” “YES!! OHMYGOD! I have to prepare! It’s this Wednesday. That’s like…. Two days from today!” you started to panic. 

“Clam… down… You can do this! I know you can!” Ailee started to console you. It didn’t work for too long and you thought about random things. You mind was rushing at the moment. “I don’t have anything appropriate to wear.” You said, walking towards your closet. Indeed, you didn’t have anything that would fit into the category of ‘appropriate’ for the interview.


HELLO! Sorry that the first chapter is short. I'll make the next chapter long! :D

So... what do you think of this fanfic? (:

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! please?