Pinocchio - Khuntoria Version

Pinocchio

Victoria and Nichkhun have been together for almost 2 years. Victoria always got hurt by Nichkhun but she never once complained. She would tell him that she knows then she would avoid him, he would beg for forgiveness, they would make up and then Nichkhun would do the same mistake over and over again. Victoria is tired of it but she loves Nichkhun too much to risk loosing him. She'd rather let him go to some other girls and come back to her in the end instead of not coming back to her at all. Once, Victoria caught Nichkhun making out with a girl at the bar. That was the first time but at that moment he was drunk so she forgave him easily. But then, days after, she found the same thing. Nichkhun made stuff up, telling her lies when he was out partying. Nichkhun didn't know the reason why he's like that. He just likes to play around.

"Hyung, when are you going to be serious and stop fooling around with random girls?" Wooyoung, a friend of Nichkhun asked. Nichkhun turned to Wooyoung and raised his eyebrows. The music was too loud, he couldn't catch what Wooyoung said.

"What?" Nichkhun said loudly, finishing his glass of vodka.

"When are you going to be serious and stop fooling around with random girls?" Wooyoung repeated. Nichkhun put his glass down and shrugged.

"Seriously, hyung, Victoria noona is a nice person, really nice and yet you still hurt her." Wooyoung said.

"Yes, Wooyoungie, I know, okay?" Nichkhun said. "It's not that I want to," Nichkhun looked at him. "It just happens." Nichkhun got up from his seat and went to the bathroom. After he returned from the bathroom, he noticed a girl seating at the bar. "She looks pretty," he smiled. Nichkhun sat back down beside Wooyoung. 

"Khun hyung, you better take care of Victoria noona before you lose her and regret." Wooyoung said seriously.

"Lose her? She's caught me a millions of times and yet she still hangs onto me." Nichkhun scoffed. Wooyoung shook his head and left. Nichkhun ordered another drink and took a look at the girl he saw. That girl looked at him and he waved at her. Nichkhun had caught his next victim.

 

Victoria prepared breakfast for her dongsaengs who were her housemates and also best friends. "Girls, breakfast is ready!" Victoria sang. The two maknaes raced to the table while Luna was pulling a sleepy Amber to the table. 

"Vic omma, isn't today your 2 year anniversary with Khun appa?" Sulli asked excitedly. Victoria smiled.

"Yes," she answered.

"Wow, I didn't know you would still be with a jerk like that." Luna said angrily at the thought of Nichkhun who always made her best friend cry. Amber hit Luna's legs from under the table. 

"Unnie, why are you still with him though you know, that." Krystal asked.

"I just love him too much and you girls know that I'm really loyal," Victoria answered while spreading peanut butter onto her toast. 

"So, what are you two doing today?" Amber asked taking a bite off her plain bread.

"I'm not sure," Victoria pouted. After breakfast, Victoria sat on the couch and called Nichkhun.

"Yeoboseyo?" he answered.

"Oppa," Nichkhun smiled upon hearing his nickname.

"Yes my dear, Qian?" Nichkhun asked. Victoria frowned, he had forgotten.

"Aren't you free to go out today?" she asked him. , Nichkhun thought, I have a date with Yuhee, or was it Yumi? Ahhh, Yuri. 

"Uhhh, I'm visiting my mom today." he lied.

"Oh, can I come along? I haven't seen her for a long time. She'd call me a bad girlfriend if I don't visit her." Victoria said excitedly.

"No!" Nichkhun said suddenly. Victoria was taken aback. "I mean you can't, my mom didn't allow." 

"Why?" Victoria said sadly.

"She's sick and she didn't want you to get sick too, I had asked her." Nichkhun lied, again. He was really good at making stuffs up.

"Fine," Victoria gave up.

"Sorry, baby Qian." Nichkhun apologized, he really hated to hear or see Victoria sad. Victoria didn't answer. "V baby," Nichkhun sighed. "I'll bring you along the next time okay?" Victoria hung up.

She was angry because Nichkhun forgot their anniversary. She was also angry because he lied. She knew he lied. She knew because she just called his mother last night. Nichkhun must have forgotten thta his mother and Victoria have a close relationship. Her friends came to her and told her a plan.

Victoria called up Wooyoung,

"Yeoboseyo, noona." Wooyoung answered.

"Tell me honestly, where is Khun going today." Victoria demanded, her donsaengs sat around her.

"Uhhh," Wooyoung who was on the other line looked at Nichkhun who was with him. Nichkhun gave him hand signals. "his mother's."

"Look, I know he's there with you, probably asking you to say something else but listen. Is he going to the usual club?" she asked. Wooyoung caught what she was trying to do. 

"Yes, yes, noona, i'm doing good, it's been a while since we met." Wooyoung hoped Victoria understood.

"Good, i'll be there at night." Victoria hung up.

"Anyoung, noona. Nice talking to you again." Wooyoung pretended.

"What did she say?" Nichkhun asked.

"She just asked one question about you," Wooyoung answered. 

"Oh, okay." Nichkhun nodded.

In the afternoon, the girls went shopping when Victoria banged into someone.

"Qian?" that guy asked.

"Kyuhyun? Oh my gosh!" Victoria hugged that guy. 

"It's been a while," Victoria smiled when Kyuhyun said that. "Let's go out tonight." Perfect, Victoria thought.

At night, Nichkhun went to the club with Wooyoung. Nichkhun was flirting with Yuri when a girl caught his eyes. He saw some other girls sit with her. He then noticed a guy walking towards that girl's table and sat beside her. He felt jealous, he didn't know why. Have I fallen in love? What about this Yuri here? I can't just leave her. What about, Victoria? I have to have her. 

He saw that girl getting up and held that guy's hand and lead him towards the dance floor. He saw that girl dancing against that guy and he felt jealous again.

Victoria smiled, I got him where I want him.

Victoria didn't like to do this one bit but she wanted Nichkhun to realize how much it hurts to be played. To be lied to. Victoria was dancing with Kyuhyun. "Sorry I had to make you do this, Kyuhyun." Victoria smiled shyly.

"It's okay, I kind of like it." Kyuhyun showed her a charming smiled and pulled her closer, taking advantage of the moment. Victoria began feeling uncomfortable. Kyuhyun's hands began moving up her black dress. , this wasn't supposed to happen. 

Victoria tried pushing his hands away but it would end up at the same place. Kyuhyun stared deeply into her eyes showing him that he wanted her. Victoria tried to get away from his grip. Nichkhun who wasn't paying attention to Yuri saw the whole thing. He didn't like how that guy was touching that girl. He saw that girl pushing him away but failed. Nichkhun decided to be a hero. Kyuhyun started kissing her neck. Victoria pushed him harder but her won't move. Then, someone punched him. Kyuhyun fell to the floor. The guards took Kyuhyun, Victoria and that guy out of the club. 

"Oh, well if it isn't playboy, Victoria, you just got caught." Kyuhyun smirked and walked away. Victoria turned to see Nichkhun with a shocked expression. 

"Victoria?" Nichkhun walked closer. There was lightning.

"Don't come near me," Victoria stopped him. Nichkhun didn't care, he took her hands in his. There was a sound of the thunder.

"Why did you do this?" he asked, confused.

"Now you know how it hurts when I see you with some other girls?" she asked him back, not bothering to answer. Nichkhun kept quiet.

"You told me, you promised me you wouldn't lie." Victoria teared up. 

"Vic, baby I..." Victoria cut him off. He felt raindrops on his face.

"I had to do this to make you realize how much I love you and how much it hurts to love you," Victoria let her tears roll down her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Nichkhun hated to see her cry. He wiped off her tears.

"It's no use saying sorry when you don't mean it, Khun." 

"I really am, this time. I really sorry." Nichkhun just couldn't hold his tears back. The rain began to pour.

"Prove it," Victoria looked into his eyes whilst still crying. It started to rain heavily.

"Babe, I can only say it in words." Nichkhun said.

"Then, I don't believe you." she answered. Nichkhun couldn't take it. Nichkhun cupped her cheeks and kissed her forcefully but passionately. Victoria returned the kiss. They were kissing in the rain. Nichkhun pulled away.

"I love you," Nichkhun cried. "I love you so much, Song Qian." "That's the reason why I'd go back to you every I go with another girl. That's the reason why I got so angry you and that guy danced together. That's why I got mad because you'd go through all this crap just for me." "That's the reason why I never left." Nichkhun said.

"I hate you!" Victoria shouted. "I hate you for making me love you no matter how many times you hurt me, I hate you for making me feel like this, I hate you for being my hero." Victoria hit his chest and held onto his jacket's collar. "I hate you," "but I love you." Victoria pulled him in for a kiss. Victoria wrapped her arms around his neck while he held onto her waist. Nichkhun pulled away.

"Happy 2 years, baby Qian." 

"Happy 2 years, oppa." they kissed again.

 

 

 

How was it? f(x) teaser will be released, SOON. CAN'T WAIT.

I wanna finish this story before f(x)'s comeback. That is, before the 18th of April.

Next is MINHO&KRYSTAL, FINALLY!

Please comment & subscribe(: