Pinocchio - Daniel&Amber; Version

Pinocchio

Ever since they were little, Amber knew Daniel wasn't an honest boy. Daniel has never learned his lesson for lying because he hardly gets caught thanks to his innocent looking face. Daniel and Amber have been friends since forever. 

Daniel is a bad boy. When he was younger, he learned how to not tell people what he felt. Ever since his father left him, he kept people from coming into his life. If someone asked him something, he would only tell a lie, never the truth. Not even Amber can get him out of his shell though they both are very comfortable with each others presence. 

Amber is attracted to Daniel but she doesn't know it. Daniel is attracted to Amber and he knows that he is. Amber never trusted Daniel's words. Only some of what he said but not everything. She has seen how Daniel come up with something just to get away from the trouble he created. Amber did everything for Daniel. She's the one who always covers up his mistakes and his bad deeds. She'd be the one to bail him out of prison if he ever gets arrested, that's how close she is to him but despite Amber being so nice to him, Daniel still isn't honest with her. 

One day, Daniel's father came back and decided to take Daniel with him to England. 

"It's been so long since you left dad, you think I'd want to leave here and stay with you? In England?" Daniel asked, scoffing after that.

"You have no choice, your mother can't handle you anymore." his father answered. 

"I won't leave!" Daniel shouted. Amber was there, she always goes over to Daniel's house but it seems like today is the wrong day to come over. 

"You must prove to me why you want to stay here and how badly you want to stay here, and you have to change." Mr Chae said. Daniel's mouth hung open. 

"Because, I love it here. This is home. I want to stay here badly, very badly." Daniel lied. "I've changed."

"Yeah, you expect me to believe that." his dad smirked. "I'll be monitoring you, son. In 2 weeks, if you haven't changed, say hello to British Airlines." his dad left. Before he reached the door, he stopped and slightly turned his head. "Show me that you really care about this place."

Amber wanted to help Daniel out but, there was nothing she could do.

"You said you'd find a way to make me stay here!" Daniel yelled at Amber. No one could hear them, they were at their secret treehouse.

"I'm trying okay?" Amber tried to be patient.

"Seriously, if you don't want to help me then don't. I have a week left and you still don't have anything!" Daniel became even more frustrated. Amber was indeed trying to help. She just hates it when Daniel's impatience grew. 

"Look, I am trying to. But since you think I'm not trying to help you save your from leaving, I won't!" Amber left the treehouse. Daniel was left there alone, shocked. 

Daniel felt bad. Not only he made her angry but he was supposed to send her back home since it was already dark. As Daniel was walking on the empty streets, he heard something.

"Let go, you jerk!" it was a female's voice. Sounded familiar.

"Oooh, boys, we earned ourselves a feisty one! This should be interesting!" a man laughed. Daniel followed the direction of the voice. He peeked from behind a wall and saw Amber surrounded by 5 men. He panicked and attacked without thinking. 

"Leave her alone!" Daniel punched two guys. Amber managed to get away from a guy's grip and hit him. 4 down, one more to go. As Amber turned, she saw that man charging towards her with a sharp knife. 

"Urghhh!" the man slashed his knife across Daniel's body. Daniel save her but, he was the one hurting. Amber saw the deep cut caused by the sharp knife. Daniel was bleeding through his shirt. Amber was in tears. She put her hands on his cheek. Daniel put his hand on hers. 

"Hold on," Daniel heard the sound of sirens and everything went black. 

---

"He's awake," the nurse called Amber who was outside Daniel's hospital room. 

"How are you?" she asked as she walked in.

"I'm okay." Daniel smiled. Liar, Amber thought. Just then, Mr Chae walked in. He told Daniel about what he saw and allowed Daniel to stay.

"Thanks, dad."

Amber smiled at Daniel. Daniel stared at Amber. 

"What?" she blushed.

"I've proven to my dad that I've changed, thanks for helping." Daniel smiled.

"I should be the one thanking you instead, you risked your life to save me. You could've died." Amber suddenly frowned. Daniel chuckled at how dramatic Amber was being. "How do you want me to repay you?"

Daniel thought through. "Be my girlfriend," he said. Amber paused and raised her eyebrow while her heart was actually beating very fast.

"You're kidding,"

"Of course I am," Daniel smiled and sit up on his bed and moved closer to Amber who was sitting beside him. Amber felt disappointed. "of course i'm kidding." Daniel said again, smiling wider. 

"You annoying liar," Amber rolled her eyes. But then, Daniel caught her off guard by giving her a kiss on her lips.

"I told you, i've changed." Daniel smiled and intertwined their fingers.

 

 

 

Another confusing story :/ 

I really don't get what I'm trying to write. Oh well. Khuntoria is next! My 2nd favorite couple! 

I plan to finish this story before f(x)'s comeback and then I'd continue on my other stories some other time when i'm free.

I can't wait for my own Minstal story XD

PLEASE COMMENT(: Silent readers, please comment, lol. Subscribe too!