Pinocchio - Minstal Version

Pinocchio

Krystal never thought of the negative side of falling for Minho. On the outside, he's an innocent well mannered boy but on the inside, he's, well, the opposite but still a good guy. Krystal had already started liking Minho since she started going to high school. Minho have smiled at her, talked to her but they are not close enough. Minho is attracted to Krystal, he wants to try and date her.

"Krystal," Victoria said. "you still want to date him?" she asked her younger friend. Krystal smiled widely.

"Of course," she answered. Victoria shook her head.

"Krys, haven't you heard anything about him?" Sulli asked and sat beside her. Krystal looked at her.

"He's known to be the most insensitive guy," Luna said. Krystal turned to look at Luna.

"Long story short, he's a player." Amber looked at her friends who're being dramatic. Krystal shook her head.

"Who knows, he might be different." Krystal said. The other girls sighed. Nothing could change her mind.

One day in school, Minho approached Krystal.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Oh, hey." she smiled shyly.

"I was wondering if you're free tomorrow night?" Minho asked. Krystal's heart began beating faster.

"Uhhh," she couldn't speak properly. "Maybe. Why?"

"I wanted to ask you out for a date," Minho scratched the back part of his neck, blushing at the same time.

"Me?" Krystal asked, surprised. Minho nodded. "Yeah, I am." she smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 6," Minho said.

"Sure," Krystal gave him a wide smile.

"Perfect, see you later." Minho winked and walked away. Krystal kept her eyes on him after he walked away. Then, a group of girls walked up to him acting cute and flirting with him.

"My unnies are right, now i'm in danger." Krystal whispered to herself.

To be continued...

I'm sorry that it's really really short. I'll update it by tomorrow. I've been distracted by variety shows that cuts my writing time :/ 

I'm really sorry.

But please do continue subscribing and rating. I thank you guys for your support(:

And I have a question!

You guys have heard f(x)'s new song right? Is the song about them being the Pinocchio or some guy being Pinocchio?

Thanks(: