Pinocchio - Minstal Version (Part. 2)

Pinocchio

Minho fetched Krystal and they went out for a movie.

After the movie...

 

Krystal and Minho were walking at a quiet street.

"Oppa, wasn't that a great movie?" Krystal asked.

"It sure is, I loved how those girls kick ." Minho said and punch his fist in the air. Krystal laughed. "Seriously, they're hot too!" Minho showed her a serious face. Krystal pretended to be mad. "What, what did I do?" Minho asked, panicking.

"Yeah, they're hot..." Krystal said, expressionless. Minho chuckled and whispered to her.

"You're hotter," Krystal felt her heart beat faster and she blushed lightly. Minho held her hand as they walked towards Krystal's house. Krystal stopped walking. It was a few steps before her house. "Why'd you stop?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

"Oppa," Krystal said and looked at Minho who was standing face to face with her. "do you really like me?" she asked, biting her lip.

"Of course, that's why I wanted to ask you if..." Minho rubbed the back of his neck, getting nervous. Krystal nodded her head, wanting him to continue. "if you, wanted to be my girlfriend?" he looked at her with hopeful eyes. Krystal smiled. She then kissed his cheek.

"Does that answer your question?" she asked, smiling widely, unable to hide the joy that was in her.

"Nope," Minho answered cheekily. 

"Then does this?" Krystal held his neck and pull his head towards her and gave him a short passionate kiss. Minho's hands landed on her cheeks, not letting her pull away. Finally, they pulled away. Minho grinned.

"I still want you to answer verbally though," 

"Fine, yes, of course I'll be your girlfriend." Krystal giggled and pinched his cheek. "You're so cute,"

"I know, that's why I have a cute girl right here." Minho wrapped his arms around Krystal's waist.

"Oppa, I want you to prove to me that you really like me." Krystal turned serious.

"Simple," he pulled her closer.

"And prove that you're not what people say you are," she continued.

"Krystal, I know that you're worried." he caressed her cheeks as she looked down. "I promise that I won't do foolish things." he lifted her head slightly to make her look into his eyes.

Krystal noticed something different about his eyes. It became darker. He must be lying.

"If I ever do it, I just want you to know that, you'll be the only one I really love." Minho kissed her forehead. "Now, you go home. We have school tomorrow." Minho smiled. Krystal gave him a small smile. "Krystal, I love you, okay? Rest assured." he gave her his charming smile.

"I love you too," they both reluctantly let each other go and Krystal watched Minho walk away till he was out of sight. Krystal sighed and walked into her house.

 

3 1/2 weeks later.

Krystal and Minho were still together and their relationship is strong. People were surprised that Minho hadn't changed his girl yet. 

Victoria, Amber, Luna and Sulli were at Amber's locker, talking when Minho approached them.

"Hey girls, where's Krystal?" he asked.

"She's sick, didn't she tell you?" Luna said. The girls hit their forehead. Minho wasn't supposed to know. Krystal didn't allow her friends to tell him that she was sick. "Oops." 

"Why didn't she tell me?" Minho sighed and texted Krystal that he was coming over and walked to the Principal's Office. The place he goes to regularly for punishments. He can walk in and out of the office as he like cause he's used to it. "Principal Lee," Minho greeted.

"Hi, how are you doing boy? How's Krystal?" Principal Lee asked.

"I'm fine thank you," he answered. "May I be excused from school?" he asked.

"What, why?" 

"Well, Krystal is sick and I want to visit her." Minho explained. 

"Minho, you do know that..." Principal Lee knew that Minho will not listen so he just let him go. "Sigh, you can go."

"Thanks, sir!" Minho dashed out of the room. A girl banged into him. 

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Minho," that girl called. Minho turned to see his ex girlfriend.

"Yuri? Oh my gosh!" Minho ran to her and gave her a hug. "How are you? Why are you here?"

"I'm good, I transfered here. Remember that I told you I'd be back?" Yuri asked.

 

Flashback

Yuri and Minho have dated for 11 months. They really like each other. One day, Yuri had to move to Japan because of her dad's business. They broke up and Yuri said she doesn't know when she'll be back but she promises to come back to him. After almost a year, after being an emotional guy who doesn't care about anything but Yuri, Minho gave up on her and decided to find a replacement. No girl was the same, he tried to be with many different girls but ended up breaking up with them soon, it became a hobby to him, dumping girls, just to get rid of the hurt. Not until he met Krystal.

Present.

"Spend time with me, I need a tour guide." Yuri smiled sweetly. Minho didn't seem to be attracted anymore. He was worrying about his girlfriend.

"Sorry, but I have to go." Minho smiled apologetically and left. Yuri held onto his arm.

"But, it's school hours, where could you possibly be going?" Yuri asked while scoffing. Minho didn't want her to know that he has a girlfriend, he didn't like lying to Yuri. He didn't want her to know that he broke their promise to be with each other again. He'd feel guilty.

"I have things to do, bye!" Minho was then on his way to Krystal's house. Minho stopped his bike outside Krystal's house and rang the doorbell of her house.

"Oh, Minho?" Mrs Jung greeted rather surprised.

"Hi, I'm here to see Krystal." Minho smiled politely.

"Go ahead, she's upstairs." Mrs Jung smiled. No guy would ever do this for his girl. Minho went up the stairs and went into Krystal's room. Minho knocked on the door. He heard a faint voice answering and went in.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Minho asked and walked over to Krystal's bed. Krystal covered her whole body with her blanket that he could only see half of her head. Krystal nodded. 

"Don't come closer," Krystal coughed. "I don't want to get sick." Minho smirked at her.

"I'm strong, not to worry."

"Why did you skip school?" Krystal asked with a hoarse voice and sat up. Minho sat next to her. "Don't look at me," she covered her face with the hood of her jacket. "I'm a mess."

"No, you're beautiful." he turned her head to face him. 

"Liar," she frowned. Minho chuckled and shook his head. "Anyways, you didn't answer my question."

"I wanted to visit you," Minho answered.

"You could have visited after school," she covered while coughing again.

"I panicked." he said.

"You're so cute," she smiled. Minho wrapped his arms around her as she lay her head on his chest. They both fell asleep.

Minho woke up hours later when he felt his phone vibrating. Minho saw that Krystal was no longer in his arms so he got stood up and went to Krystal's balcony to answer the call. 

"Hello, who is this?" 

"It's me, Minho." the person on the other line said with a giggle.

"Yuri?" Minho became shocked. "How did you get my number?"

"That's not important, when are we going to spend time together?" Minho could feel that Yuri was pouting. Minho remained silent. "Well?" 

"Uhhh, when do you want to hang out?" he asked softly.

"Now!" Yuri giggled.

"Okay," Minho said. "I'll meet you at the park, soon." 

"Bye, cutie!" Yuri blew him a kiss. Minho then hung up. Krystal was already up and she wrapped her arms around him from behind and hugged him.

"Who was that?" she asked while keeping her eyes closed.

"Krys, you're not supposed to get out of bed." Minho frowned and turned around to face her and wrapped his arms around her. 

"It's not like I broke my leg or something," she rolled her eyes. 

"Yes, but still," Minho carried her, bridal style, "you need rest so you can go to school and so I won't have to skip school again." Minho brought her to her bed. Krystal pouted. "Stop it, I can't resist your cuteness." Krystal blushed. Minho chuckled at how cute she was. "Look, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Minho pecked her on her lips. 

"Where are you going?" she asked curiously.

"I'm meeting a friend," Minho answered hesitantly, not that he was lying. 

 

After a few months, things still went on like this. Minho tries to run from Yuri when Krystal is around him or do it the other way. Good thing Yuri wasn't in the same classes as him. Minho and Krystal were still going strong but, Yuri thinks that she and Minho are together again.

One day, when Krystal and Minho were hanging out. Minho received a text from Yuri. 

There's no meaning to my life anymore, I might as well end it.

Minho panicked a little. What was she saying? Minho told Krystal he was leaving. Krystal frowned as he lied that he had to help his father out with something.

"You always have to leave these days, where are you really going, oppa?" Krystal asked sternly. Minho sighed. 

"I'm just busy these days, I'm sorry." Minho said and walked off.

"Oppa, you're a liar, I can see that you're lying but I still love you." Krystal sighed. Krystal followed Minho.

Krystal saw Minho walking towards the park and she continued following him. She saw a girl and then saw that Minho was rushing towards her. Krystal went closer and tried to hear their conversation.

"Yuri, what are you talking about?" Minho asked.

"You broke our promise," Yuri was crying. Krystal recognized her. She was the girl from their school but she didn't know Minho knew her. "you said you'll wait for me."

"How did you find out?" Minho asked.

"I saw," she yelled, not too loudly. "I thought you loved me. You said you'll only love me." Yuri sniffed.

"Well, I do but," Yuri cut him off.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Yuri asked. "break up with her." Krystal's heart froze. She didn't like anything she was hearing and seeing. 

"No, I love her more." Minho said.

"But, why? Minho, I can give you more than she can." She hugged him. Minho didn't pull away. That's what made Krystal mad. "Minho, please, kiss me." Yuri begged. Minho just couldn't say no to what Yuri says, maybe it's because he's known her for a long time and he's faithful. Minho's the type who doesn't like to break promises. He loves Krystal more but he has to prioritize Yuri. Minho wanted to give her a short peck and move on but then, she held onto him. Krystal couldn't take it and decided to come out of her hiding place. Minho got to pull away and when he did, he saw Krystal. Krystal had tears rolling down her cheek but she wasn't sad.

"Krystal," Minho pushed Yuri gently and ran over to Krystal who just stood there looking at him. He held her hands. "Baby." Minho teared up.

"I trusted you," Krystal gritted her teeth.

"Scream at me, yell at me, hit me! I'm wrong, I know, I'm sorry." Minho yelled. Krystal shook her head.

"The only person I want to scream at is myself," Krystal said. "for being stupid to listen to a guy who lives to hurt and lie."

"I wanted to tell you, I didn't know how. I wanted to clear things up." Minho apologized while tears rolled down his face. Yuri watched them. She felt, wrong. She had never seen Minho this sad. Not even when they broke up. 

"Today, we're a couple for 6 months. And only 6 months. Not more. Goodbye, Minho." "Don't even bother coming back to me," Krystal walked off quickly. Soon, her small quick steps turned into large steps. She ran away. Minho remembered that it was their 6 months anniversary that day. He turned to Yuri. 

"It's all your fault! God, why didn't I just tell you in the first place? Damn it, why? Why did I even make up these lies?" Minho kneeled on the ground, burying his face in his hands. Yuri walked over to him.

"Minho, I'm sorry." Yuri said. "You didn't want to disappoint me, a person you made a promise to, that you hurt the girl you really, truly love." "It hurts me to see you two you know, it hurts to see how perfect you two look together." Yuri cried. "If I had known how much in love you are with her, I wouldn't have tried to destroy your relationship with her." Minho looked at her. "I know, why the sudden change?" she smiled, tears still streaming. "I've never seen you like that, I've never seen you cry this much, all my life." "So, now, I want you to get up and get back what's yours. I'm letting you go and you can forget the promises we made. Let's pretend it never happened, okay?"

"Yuri," Minho stood up and hugged her. "I don't want to lose a friend like you." 

"Don't worry, we'll still be friends. Besides, boys are begging me to go out with them." Yuri smiled. "Go, chase her." Minho ran towards the same direction as Krystal. It was getting darker. Minho was worried so, he decided to just call her. He heard her ringing tone. He saw Krystal sitting at an opened hut and walked towards her. 

"Baby," Minho sat beside her. She was about to leave when he held onto her arms. "I'll tell you whatever you want to know." Minho then told her about his past.

"You could've told me the truth," she frowned. Minho wiped her tears. 

"I know," Minho sighed and caressed her cheeks. 

"Babo," she hugged him. He hugged her back. "No matter how many times you lie, I still loved you." 

Since it was already night, the beautiful lights of the hut lit up. 

"Wow, this is nice." Minho smiled and looked at Krystal. Krystal leaned in, wanting to kiss Minho but he rejected. Krystal was shocked. Minho stood up and held out his hands which she took. They wrapped their arms around each other and he leaned his forehead against hers. "Jung Soojung, baby, will you be my girlfriend, again? After breaking up with me a few hours ago?" Minho chuckled. Krystal smacked his chest playfully. Krystal smiled. She then kissed his cheek.

"Does that answer your question?" she asked, smiling widely at that memory.

"Nope," Minho answered cheekily. 

"Then does this?" Krystal held his neck and pull his head towards her and gave him a short passionate kiss. Minho's hands landed on her cheeks, not letting her pull away. Finally, they pulled away. Minho grinned.

"Happy 6 months, Krystal. I love you." Minho hugged her.

"I love you too oppa," even though you're a liar.

 

 

Was it. okay? I feel like it, :/

So this is done! I'm gonna continue my other fics, finally but, I'm busy. I'm having my mid year exams next week but i'm not studying but typing :(  

Oh well, please comment and subscribe(:

Oh, and GO WATCH F(X)'S NEW MV AND SUPPORT THEM!