Chapter 20 Going Back

First Love

Chapter 20 Going Back

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

Today, were going back to the Seoul after a long vacation. I enjoy it so much we even take pictures of the beautiful places here in Jeju Island. And a buy also souvenirs and their famous foods. I even have a picture with Donghae just only the two of us. I admit i'm starting to like him also and slowly forgetting Henry and the break up.

 

We started pack our things for us to be early in the airport. I just were a comfortable clothes, a short shorts, a blouse and a flats.

 

 

" Fany, are you finish packing youre things? " Taeyeon unnie asks

 

" Yes, unnie i just checking if i left a thing. " i said

 

" Ok, just to the lobby, the bus is waiting for us. " she said and then leave.

 

" Neh "

 

" Okay everything is ready. " i said to myself.

 

When i come out in my room, i saw Donghae waiting...

 

" Oh... Why are here? Aren't you suppose to be with them in the lobby. "

 

" Ah, i'm just here to wait you and go together with you. " he said and brushed the back of his said. And i smile to him.

 

" And helping you carrying your things. " he helped me.

 

We go together to the lobby when we saw Henry and Yoona. Henry take a glance on me and i turned away.Yoona noticed that and then she held his hand and glare at me. And then we continue to walk. We rode to the bus and then to the airport. Donghae sit beside me. It was a long ride. It takes 6 hours to go to Seoul. At first , i started to play games, read a book, and eat food but i get bored. And then i started to yawn and feel sleepy.

 

" Are you started to feel sleepy? " he asked

 

" A bit " i said.

 

" You can sleep on my shoulders if you want." he offered.

 

" It's okay with you. " i asks and he just nodded. I put my head on his shoulder. I feel comfortable so, i sleep easily.

 

END of POV

 

Donghae's Pov

 

She lean on my shoulder and then she fell asleep. After a few minutes, i started to scan her face, a beautiful face, a flawless skin, a rossy cheeks, a beautiful eyes, and a kissable lips. And i hair and started to touch her face. It was really beautiful.

 

After a few minutes also i started to feel sleepy, so i put my head on the top of her head and sleep.

 

END of POV

 

Yuri's Pov

 

We started to get bored. Just a while ago, i sleep and then something came up to my mind. I started to take pictures of them while sleep. At first, she so feminine while sleeping and holding a book. Next, is Hyoyeon and Jessica they both careless while sleeping. And then Sunny, she is just normal while sleeping. And Taeyeon, i was surprised, she was talking while sleeping. Next, i go to the boys, they were so manly while sleeping especially Siwon. And last, i go to Tiffany and Donghae, they were so sweet, she is sleeping on his shoulder while he put his head on top of her head. And i took a picture of them together. I don't bother to take pictures of Yoona and Henry together, they just making me angry. I go back to my sit and then take a look on the pictures. They were really funny.

 

END of POV

 

END of CHAPTER