Chapter 16 The Plan

First Love

Chapter 16 The Plan

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

Donghae carry until in my room. We talk for a while and he said that i have to be more careful next time.

 

" Thank you oppa " i said to him when he is about to leave i give peek on his cheek and quickly close the door because my cheeks are turning red.

 

Later, i can't sleep i have so many thoughts about Donghae, Yoona, Henry and everything.

 

END of POV

 

Donghae's Pov

 

I was surprised when Tiffany do that. I thought it was a good thing that i confess to her. Maybe i should do something special for her to feel i'am sincere about my feelings, so i seek advice and help from the boys.

 

" Donghae, how was it? " Eunhyuk asks when i enter our room.

 

" I confess about my true feelings for her. "

 

" REALLY? " they asks in unison.

 

" How? " Leeteuk asks

 

" Before Yoona came, i saw Tiffany crying so i comforted her and then suddenly i kissed her and i confess. " i explained.

 

" Wow Bro, congrats plus you save her a while ago. " Siwon said.

 

" Guys, can you help me prepare a candle light dinner? " i said

 

" Why? " Kyuhyun asks

 

" I just want to show to her that my feelings is sincere and true. " i said.

 

" Yah, you're truly inlove with her. " eunhyuk said while shaking my shoulders.

 

" Okay, i will inform the girls also, so they can help to prepare. " Sungmin said

 

" Thanks, i really owe it you guys. " i said.

 

The next morning, Sungmin told to girls the plan. It's a good thing Tiffany was in her room with Taeyeon. We go to the market to buy some stuffs we need, flowers, candles, etc.

 

END of POV

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

While Taeyeon and Tiffany talking...

 

" Fany, are you sure you're okay here? " Taeyeon asked

 

" Yes, so just go and have fun with them, ok. I'll just rest here. So don't worry much." Tiffany said.

 

END of CHAPTER