Heaven and Hell

I wish our love would replay [HIATUS]

Staring at the person in front of me, sent shivers down my spine. Suddenly all the memories came back. Those unwanted memories. I hugged myself, trying to comfort the pain. Tear by tear, I was overwhelmed with emotions and memories. I hate this. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling vulnrable and weak. I felt Luhan pull me in his arms; his hand strocking my hair. My face was pressed against his wet, chest. I slightly blushed.

"Please go away, your upsetting my little bird." His voice echoed through his chest.

"Little bird? I see you've already found yourself a replacement. Was it easy? Was it easy to relplace Jinki?" I recognised Taesun. Jinki's family was always close to Taemin's family. He'd told me about how Taemin and he attended the same kindergarten. Apart from Taemin, He was closest to Taesun, Taemin's elder brother.

"Enough." Luhan glared at him. He pulled me away, only to stare at my eyes. " Go back to the room, dry off. Get changed into something beautiful, we're going out tonight arasso?" He whispered his instructions to me. I merely nodded. Although my back was facing Taesun, I could feel his eyes peirceing through skin and flesh. I bobbed down underwater and swam to the edge, where I exited the pool and went back inside.

As soon as I reached the bedroom, I collapsed on the edge of the bed and covered my mouth. Tears were threatening to fall. I shook them away and stood back up. I glanced outside, and saw Luhan and Taesun engaged in a conversation. It didn't look like they were fighting. Predicting that they were going to take a long time, I only grabbed my makeup kit and went inside the shower. I stripped and stood under the warm water. I scrubbed and rinsed my skin. Willing the memories to wash away with the chlorine and dirt. When I was sure that the emotions were faded, I stepped out and wiped myself dry. I moisturized and applied coconute oil on my hair. Blow drying my hair, I began to wonder where Luhan was taking me. After I was done, I applied some bbcream on my flaws. I dabbed some red lipstick on my plump lips, careful not to put too much; I don't want to look like a clown. I wrapped myself in a soft, white, satin robe and exited the bathroom. I entered the bedroom and looked through my clothes. I decided to go with a casual black military skater dress, alongside some black studded suede boot shoes. I slipped on a skull ring and smiled at my appearance through the mirror.

"Beautiful." I was startled and quickly turned around only to find Luhan in a black dress shirt and dark blue jeans. His hair was messy and he looked incredibly y against the setting sun.

"If you think I look good against the sun, the you should see yourself." He smiled, reading my mind. I only smiled and picked up my black studded clutch filled with my lipstick, phone, cash and keys. Luhan stood by the door and held out his arm like a gentleman. I chuckled at his rare cheesiness and took it. He opened the the door to a silver Porshe 911 Turbo. "When did you get that?" I asked. He reached his arm out and pulled me into the car. "I told your dad about the taxi incident earlier and he immediatly had a car delivered. "I swear, somethimes I think you're up to no good Luhan." He grinned and started driving.

After a while, I fell asleep in the car.

"Little Bird. Wakey wakey. We're here." He shook me away and I looked outside. We were at a club called 'Heaven and Hell', it looked fairly new, but its popularity suggested otherwise. There was a swarm of people, itching to gain entrance. Luhan and I got out and he tossed the keys to a tall, masculine man. "Thanks." We walked past the line of people and straight to the door. The gaurd looked at me and bowed. "Miss." He greeted. Miss? What the hell? He let us in and then my ears began to pound. The beat was loud and the people were everywhere. There was a 2nd and 3rd story to the club. The third story looked like a restaurant. The second was where the DJ was placed and a 2nd bar for the VIP booths . Leaving the 1st story only with a large dance floor and a impressive bar. I watched in awe as the bartended performed tricks with the drinks.  I looked at the DJ, who looked like he was enjoying himself. Dj-ing while drinking. I wouldn't do that. Luhan gripped my waist and led me to the third story.

We were seated immediately and served first. The food came quickly. I had fried camillari with chips. Luhan had a steak with salad. We sipped some Sprite and we talked. Looking around, I realised that there were only couples here. "Luhan?" I began. He looked from his plate, with a leaf sticking out of his mouth. "What did you and Taesun-ssi talk about?" I ate a camillari. He swallowed his food. "I explained to him that we weren't dating, and that you havn't talked to any other guy properly without fiddling with your fingers since you left Seoul. He realised this and..." He stopped. "Go on." I urged him. "He said that Jinki was well and working hard." I smiled faintly and looked down on my plate. He placed his fork down and reached for my hand. "Micha, I'm sorry I mentioned his name. Please forgive me." His eye brows were furrowed and he looked sincere. I smiled at him. "Oppa was always wanting forgivness, even if I wasn't hurt." He sighed in relief and chuckled. We were about to exit the restaurant when a tall, broad-shouldered, angry-bird looking guy stopped us. "LuLu!" He smiled. "Kris!" Luhan greeted and they hugged. "Man hug." I mumbled. Kris looked at me and smiled. "I didn't know that architect-nim had such a beautiful daughter." He held my hand and shook it. "Architect-nim?"  I cocked my head slightly to th side. "Yeah. Your dad designed every nook adn cranny of this place. I send him 1/3 of the club's earnings every 4 months."  I nodded. "Luhan, how long are you staying in the club?" Kris looked slightly aggitated. "Why?" Kris ran his hand through his hair. "The DJ is drunk and we don't have a replacement ready. I was wondering if you can help me out." Luhan made a face. "Sorry hyung, im not a good DJ, but Micha is! She worked as a DJ in America." Kris turned to me with pleading eyes.  I gave in and agreed to help.

Kris led us to the DJ stand and I skimmed my hands through the discs. "Watch this." Luhan smirked at Kris. I had to come up with music from scratch and make it sound professional. I started with a beat. Then a I added some electronic effects. I amplified, distorted and merged. Soon, I had completed my creation. I turned to Kris, looking for approval. He stared at me in awe.  Luhan gave me the thumbs up and I smiled. " grabbed the microphone. "HOW IS EVERYONE'S NIGHT?" I yelled. They screamed and cheered. I felt good inside. The warm feeling in my gut spread throughout my chest. Time flew by too soon and before I knew it, Luhan and I were already walking to the car with Kris. "Micha-ssi, you were so awesome back there!" He jumped up and down. "Little bird, be proud of yourself, I've never seen angry bird Kris hyung looks s excited before." Kris sneered. "That's because I didn't meet her untill now!" He stopped us and looked at me in the eyes. "Would you like to work here every Friday 10pm onwards? The pay is really good. Plus you'd get to see me me more often." He winked. I giggled as Luhan's eyes sent daggers through Kris' head; who raised his hands claiming that he was innocent.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I smiled and Kris turned into the Chesire cat and grinned widely. He hugged me and kissed my cheeks. Luhan grew alarmed and pulled Kris away from me. "Hyung, don't make me hit you. Because I will." He threatened. Kris looked at Luhan. "Ohh, Lulu is getting jealous eh?" I giggled at Luhan's red face. "Don't worry Luhan, I'll never leave you." He threw himself at a annoyed Luhan, straining to escape from Kris' tight embrace.

I started laughing uncontrollably. The looked at me with wide eyes. Kris turned to Luhan and whispered. "Lulu, keep this girl before anyone else does." I think me meant to keep me from hearing, but he failed. I turned red in the ears and so did Luhan.

 

 As we said our good byes and exchanged phone numbers, I was thankful. I thanked Luhan for making me laugh and giving me so much happiness and fun in a long time.

I hadn't felt like this since ...Jinki..got accepted into SM.  

 

________________________________________________

Micha's dress:

Image 1 of Warehouse Military Skater DressI DONT OWN THIS PICTURE. all credits go to asos.com

Micha's shoes:

Image 1 of Diavolina Game Suede Shoe BootI DONT OWN THIS PICTURE.all credits go to asos.com

 

 

LOOONG chapter. Be thankful~ My fingers hurt now :(

I love all my babies in Korea and my babies here, in my country ^^

Take care!

-WitchChunji