Arrival

I wish our love would replay [HIATUS]

I jerked awake. I guess I fell asleep. It was a nice dream. Luhan oppa and I were taking a stroll through a pleasant little forrest with entwined hands. He suddenly stopped and handed me a small ivory box. I ask him what it was. He shook his head and ed it away from him, urging me to take the box. I take it gently and open it. Then I awoke. I smiled at the fact that Luhan and I were holding hands. My smile was suddenly drawn aback when I remembered where we going. He surely won't be there right? I mean, he's famous now, he must be busy. Besides, it's not like he'll remember me.

"Oh? you're awake Little bird?" Luhan smiles at me.

"No, I'm still asleep. Of course I'm awake my eyes are open." I widen my eyes to emphasise. He chuckles and stands up. "Where are you going." I ask. He turns back at me and grins. "Toilet. Why? You want to come to?" I blush and shake my head. He chuckles and makes his way. I watch the light turn on, indicating that the toilet was being used. I look around. A man was talking the person beside him. They look like business men. A mother was trying to pry her son's head off her shoulder. Her husband smiles at the sight.  Three flight attendants were chatting away. Someone sits next to me. I turn to look who it is. "You bored Little Bird?" Luhan smiles. "Oppa. You know I hate that nickname." I pout. "Of course I know. You've only told me about 200 times already. I use it anyway because it's cute." I blush again and he chuckles. "Oppa should be called Chuckles." I giggle. He laughs lightly and then quickly kisses my forehead. "And you should be called Blush." I smack his arm gently. "Luhan! You shoudn't do that!" I cross my arms. "Do what?" He asks. "Kissing me on the head." I mumble. He smiles and makes me look up at him. "I like teasing you Little Bird." He pinches my cheeks and grins again.

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS. WE WILL BE ARRIVING AT INCHEON AIRPORT IN 10 MINUTES. PLEASE BE SEATED AND BUCKLED UP.THANK YOU FOR RIDING AMERICAN AIRLINES."

Luhan and I looks at each other and laugh abit. "That sounded like your dad's previous secretary." I giggle. "Thank you for riding american airlines." I imitate. He laughs harder and so do I. Suddenly, I'm looking forward to arriving at Seoul. With Luhan oppa, I might not be so tense.

_______________30 Minutes Later__________________

"Oppa! Don't forget your lugggage~" I remind him. Aish this guy will be the death of me. He almost missed his luggage at the carousel.Then it took us 15 minutes to get a Taxi because he was too picky with the drivers. "No. That driver smokes." "OPPA! Get in!" I clap my hands together; emphasising that I was pissed.

"Ok. Sorry. I just don't want you to get sick from all that smoke." He rubbed the back of his neck. We both climbed into the taxi and Luhan gave the driver instructions. I looked out of the window. The tree swayed gently as the cold breeze rushed past. The wind howled and the leaves that had previously fallen danced alongside the road. It was as if Seoul was welcoming me back home. Suddenly my memories came flooding in. My emotions became intense and I was overwhelmed. Silent tears flowed down my cheeks. My hands were fisted and my head hung low.

"Little Bird!" Luhan exclaimed, startled at my sudden tears. "Oppa... I don't want to remember." I whispered. He simply nodded. I had told Luhan about Him a couple of weeks after our first meeting. Luhan pulled me into his chest, rubbing my back and trying to comfort me. "Just cry Little bird. Let it out. Cry as much as you like, and then after, you can forget about him while we enjoy our holiday. Arrasso?" He pulled away and made me sit back next to him.  I nodded while wiping my tears away.

"Yah! You two. I've said said this three times already, but you didn't hear me so I'll say it again. WE. ARE. HERE." The driver grumbled. Luhan gave him the money and sent me to get the bags. I pulled the luggage out. It wasn't so heavy. I heard grumbling and and angry tone. Luhan came out of the taxi and slammed the door shut. "NO TIP FOR YOU!" He yelled after the Taxi as it sped away. From afar, we saw the window roll down and I gasp and covered my mouth as I saw the driver flip us the finger. "I hate that guy. See? That's why I was so picky. Next time, listen to me." He grumbled and pulled our luggage towards a very beautiful single story house. "We're in Gangnam?" I whisper to myself. "Yeah. Your dad bought us a house here. Didn't you know?" I shook my head and proceeded to enter the house. I was taken aback at its beauty. It was simple yet stylish. The main colour seemed to be auburn red and cream. I walked to the backyard and squeeled with delight as I saw a HUGE pool. I peered around the back and realised that the pool was linked to the neighbour's pool... so we're all sharing one pool. And here I was thinking that we had our own private pool. I frowned.

Luhan called me and I followed. I came to a bedroom. "I'll sleep here." He pointed at the couch. It wasn't a small couch. In fact, It was pretty big. "And you'll  sleep there." He pointed to the bed. The bed had a canopy. It had a red see through material draped over it. I blushed. "Why did appa only buy a house with one bedroom, doesn't he want his daughter to be safe?" I whispered. He must've heard me because Luhan blushed bright red. He cleared his throat and grabbed a small bag. "I'm going for a swim. Join me if you want." He walked out. I blushed again. Why did appa have to do this?  Luhan came back and popped his head in. "And if you are, don't wear anything too revealing. It seems we're sharing the pool with the nighbours."

He went back out. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was beginnning to develop dark circles. I sighed and set a mental reminder to sleep early. I grabbed my swimming suit. It was a one peice. I hope this was enough to cover myself up. I oiled my arms and legs up, hoping that I wouldn't develop a rash from the chlorine. I went to the pool wearing one of Luhan's shirts.

As I walked outside, I spotted Luhan talking to a girl. I frowned. He looked a bit scared though. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. Luhan's face lit up but then his eyes darkened when he saw me wearing his shirt. Oops... I guess I should've asked first huh?

"Jagi! Come here. Meet Saera." Did he just call me 'Jagi'? He held a hand out for me. I took the shirt off. His eyes widened. I entered the pool and swam next to him. "Hi. I'm Micha." I smiled at the girl. "Are you guys living together?" She asked, looking abit tense. "Yes." Luhan quickly answered. I blushed. The Saera girl slighty scowled and shot a glare at me. Luhan drew his arms around me, as if to say 'touch her and you're dead'. Saera seemed to get the messege and excused herself. "Well that was interesting." I smiled as Luhan dipped underneath the water. I expected a reply from Luhan but he was silent. "Oppa!" I turned and froze.

Luhan was standing there like me. As frozen as an ice sculpture.

 

 

"Why are you here?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bish I'm the author. Don't ask me why I'm here.Why are you here?

As you probobly have noticed, I AM BAAAACK. Yaaaay.

Please read my recent blog post (or not) for information about my end-hiatus. I advise you, dear reader, to read it because it contains all my excuses on why i will not be updating as much...

yeah..

-WitchChunji