Holidays are best spent with loved ones

I wish our love would replay [HIATUS]

It's been 4 years since I last saw him. I  miss it, and don't miss it at the same time. Sometimes I allow myself to remember. Anything, everything. At times I cry; other times, I smile. Life in America has been ...new. It's very different. Girls go around-strutting in their low cut tops and super short dresses. Their heels are so tall. It's not like they need it though. They practically tower over me. The educational posibilites are more open here though. It's easy to become famous. Sing a couple of songs on a TV show and you will be as famous as ... well... The President. In Korea, you audition and train for Lord knows how many years. Recently, I've heard SHINee's songs. I've tried to keep far away from kpop. From SHINee. From Jinki. I guess I shouldn't be calling by that name anymore. It's 'Onew' now. 

Anyway, my parent's businesses are spreading like wild fire. We're getting more clients every day. My mum owns an accounting company. And my dad owns a architectural firm. They sometimes bicker on which business is better. No one wins. But personally, I like my dad's business better. His assistant is cute. He's half korean and half chinese. He won't tell me his name. Neither will my dad. But he lets me call him rabbit.  He looks like one to me... I don't flirt with him if thats what you'r thinking. He's kind, and friendly. It just so happens that he's good looking too. We're friends.

He's actually my only friend in this country. I go to Yale University so does he. I major in music composition. And minor in theatrical makeup. Even though my parents provide plently of money for me, I like to earn my money, so I work part time at a famous nightclub. I'm the DJ. Yup. Me. A DJ. Awesome isn't it? I'm pretty good too. DJ I.G. That's my stage name. I.G means Innocently Guilty. I always wear my trademark gold skull ring. Yes. I've changed. Sometimes, I hate myself because of that. But I guess I have to change. I had to toughen up. To protect myself. I'm still me. It's just harder to get to me. If that makes sence...

During the summer holidays, Xi Luhan, my dad's assistant offered to take me away from that, according to mum,  'cursed nightclub'. And on a holiday. I don't exactly know where we're going. The flight is tomorrow morning. And we're returning on the 3rd of January. And I'm here packing like a maniac. I didn't think to pack earlier. I bring everything. toiletries, eg. makeup, shampoo etc.. a couple of swim suits, jewelry, and some clothes. I roll two party dresses into the tight space in my already filled luggage. I place my clothes on my desk, so that I can just throw them on tomorrow.

I jump on my bed and stare out of my window. The pale, ivory moon. And her children whispering to each other. They twinkle at each other's stories, while their mother glows and watches. Hypnotised, I fall into a peaceful slumber.

Next Morning___________

I am dressed and ready after waking up to the bird's chrips. They beckoned me to wake up early. And after my sleep, I obeyed. I sit on the living room with my luggage and bag. My brown leather Giordano backpack hangs on my luggage. I sip slowly at my warmed up milk. I still like my milk. As much as I have changed, I have refused to drink coffee instead of milk. It's more healthy and delicious to my taste.

-DING DONG-

I dash to the door and swing it open. I smile and run back into the house; grabbinng my bags, I walk to Luhan and walk outside. He chuckles at my eagerness. He places my bags into the boot of the car. There's plenty of space, since he only brings one luggage. I get into the car and click my seat belt on. We ride to the airport silently. I ask no questions and remain silent. We arrive and he buys our tickets. He leads me to the gate and gives the worker both our tickets and passports. I'm too busy looking around to even notice that Luhan had grabbed my hand is was leading me towards the plane. We get inside the plane and sit in First Class; thanks to my parents, we get to experience flying in First Class. The plane becomes airbourne and my stomach is doing flips and double - dips. I'm nervous.

"Oppa," He turns to me and smiles. Damn him and his perfect smile. "Yes Little Bird?" I redden at his nickname for me. Although I dislike it, I brush it aside and continue.  "Where are we going?" I smile excitedly.

He looks into my eyes and searches. For what? I don't know. His eyebrows furrow, then he smiles with reasurrance.

"Seoul, Baby Bird. We're going home."

Seoul?

We're going to Seoul?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n

I so sorry *bows 100000000 times. *

I wasn't able to update these past couple of days. It was Christmas. And Christmas for asians, especialy catholic asians take the whole freakin week to celebrate and party. Then, everyone goes shopping on Boxing day-to catch all the sales. Yeah- I went shopping ~~ *it's so beautiful* <--- what i bought

Again, sorry, i'll try to update more.

-WitchChunji

P.S Blame whoever influenced asians to party. Because it isn't my fault. When asians party, thay REALLY party. And where there's a few asians, there's a ALOT of asians. (LOL yesh, i stole that from Mychonny...) <--- To those who don't know. He's an Australian (but asian) YouTube celebrity...

P.P.S Please dont be offended about the asian thing. I love asians. <3 I LOVE MEEEEE >:D muahahahah -_- no seriously...

Take this picture as a sign of my apologies....

G'NITE