The end

Hello Kitty! I love you

 

I was reading history of Korea I think because my mind was only for her. I close the book “What’s wrong?” she asked. “Nothing just can-can I- I” I shutter “What? Are you okay?” I shook my head “I’m fine. I just I want to… I want to ask you something” I get closer to her “What is it?”  She blushed. “Can we get outta here and eat something?” I said and she slowly nodded. I quickly dragged her toward the exit.

 

-At the KFC-

 

I sat her down “Stay here” and she just nodded. I went and order something to eat. When I saw Yushi was hugging herself “ Are you cold?” I asked and she nodded. I took off my sweat shirt which I wear extra one inside. I cover her and sat next to her. Oh it’s really cold. Be cool Ricky. Don’t show her your freezing. I started drinking my hot coco. I can’t stand this anymore I’m confessing to her right here and right now.

 

“Yushi…. I want to ask you something” she smiles “What is it?” I took a deep breath “I like you” I said and she giggled “I like you too silly” What? Oh I said it wrong “ I mean I like like you as in I love you” she let out a laugh “ I know I like like you too” I was so shock “ I like you ever since I saw you” I said “ Me too” I want to jump with excitement because of her every answer. I grabbed her hand “Would you be my girlfriend?” I asked “I would like to” she smiles. I hugged her and cheek her cheek “ Kitty I love you” she blushed “ I love you too Lovely Ricky”…..