YAY!

Hello Kitty! I love you

 

*Ricky’s POV*

 

-Library-

 

I got there and I was trying to find them but I saw only Yushi. Yes! “Hey Yushi-ah!” I greeted her. “Hello Ricky oppa” she smiles I want to jump when I heard ‘oppa’ coming out of her lips. “So where Dongjun-shii?” I asked and look at me “He has to be with his poor sick aunt” she looks sad. I moved my chair closer and “Oh…” I open the book infront of me. “So Yushi….. Do you like DongJun?” I asked “Why you want to know that?” she reply while still reading the book. I stretch my head “ Just wondering because I always see you with him and all” she giggle “ So if a person close to another person mean they like them?” I blushed and nodded “ You’re a girl and he’s a guy you know” She put the book down and stare in my eyes “ No I don’t like him in that way. We are just friend and beside DongJun oppa already has a crush on someone else” she said and smile “ Really? Who? If it’s a secret you don’t need to tell me” “ It’s you!” she said I was almost jump “ Wh-what?!?” she laugh “ I was just messing with ya. He likes Suzy” I sigh of relief when I heard that. “ So you and Lizzy broke up?” she asked and I slowly nodded “ I’m sorry. You better off without her” she said and drank her milk. She had milk above her lips so I wiped it off for you. “ Thanks” while still I was a inch away from her face “You’re welcome.”

 

And later just silent……