It should be me

Hello Kitty! I love you

* Ricky's POV*

 

I wash brushing my teeth suddenly my phone rang so i pick it up

Ricky: Hello?

Lizzy: Yeobo! I miss ya. What are doing?

Ricky: Talking to you. 

Lizzy: Oh right! Well i love you bye~

Ricky: Bye.

I hung up and sigh... I don't know why she keeps doing this. It's annoying. I continue brushing my teeth. Some how i forget why she's my girlfriend.

I went toward school suddenly someone hugged my arm. I look and it's not else but Lizzy. She smile at me " Morning honey!" She said and peck my cheek and i roll my eyes suddenly i saw her..... her i mean Yushi... Yeah I kinda like her. We have class together but she never once look at me. Why that i don't it? I'm the most handsome guy in this school (BTW Teentop just what they call themself at school cuz they're Kingkas of this schoo) She's never paid any attention to me at all. But i can't like her i have Lizzy. But some how i think Lizzy changes.... change to something weird. I think she just want to be popular so she needs to be with me. 

One more thing! I hate DongJun so much. He always around Yushi. I guess she like him. There he is talking to her. It should be me!!! That it! I'm going to talk to her no matter what!!!