Kitty?

Hello Kitty! I love you

*Ricky’s POV*

I walked toward them. “ Hey DongJun hyung!” I get he a fake smile “And Hello…you” I smile to Yushi she got me a emotionless face…. I scratch my neck before I could say something the bell rang so just said “Okay I’ll see you in class!” I wave. When I’m in, Lizzy was talking to DongHo. When she saw she just ran to me and hugged my arm. I sigh and when to my seat.

 

-30 minutes later-

 

I spent my time focusing on Yushi. I sigh why my heart wants you so bad? I need to talk to her alone and No DongJun.  When I turn to Lizzy I saw her looking at DongHo. Snap out of it Ricky! You have Lizzy. Well I just need to talk and that that.

 

-Lunch time-

 

Lizzy asked me that she is going to her house and eat lunch today. So I got a chance to talk to Yushi.

I walked to Yushi’s table which DongJun there. “ Hey guys do you mind I sit here too?” I asked “ Sure!” DongJun said. “ Kitty! Want some milk?” I think he asked Yushi “ Kitty?” he laughed “ I call her that cuz she’s not really eat. She eats ¼ food as normal people eat” I nodded make Yushi pout. Oh how cute…. Stop it Ricky. “Oh I got it.” I smile at her. “So Want some?” he asked her again she slowly nodded. “ Want something Ricky-shii?” he asked me “ No It’s okay!” I hold up my water bottle.

He’s gone. Good “Hey Kitty?” She looked at me and she’s blushing “So can we be friend?” I said with a big smile and she slowly nods. I watch her eat. She ate one of her rice cake and wipes “You’re done?” She nodded. “Wow you do eat alittle…” I laugh make her blush even more. “So do you know how to do the assignment that the teacher gave us this morning?” She nodded. I smile “Please help me! Let’s go to the library this evening together okay?” I said “Okay Let DongJun come along with us” she smile. DongJun!!!! Stop it you are her friend nothing else and Remember when you’re in the friend zone it’s like 97% that you can’t love your friend. So I think my feeling will go away. All the sudden DongJun walked up to me and whispered “ Can I talk to you for one second?” I nodded….