LWI#1 Lee Tsun Sy @ FT Island (STAR)

Living With Idols

 

­­­­

 

LWI Episode no.: 1

Starring:

FT Island members

2PMnoonaMP2 as Lee Tsun Sy

Genre: Kpop, Fiction, RC

 

Day 00

Location: Sy’s Residence

Time: 10:00 am

 

Lee Tsun’s POV:

A warm breeze hugged me as I turned my body towards the location of the window. I can hear the birds chirping and some familiar voices from downstairs. I slowly rose up from my bed and went out to check who it was. As I slowly went down, I called, “Umma? Who’s there?”

I saw 5 boys showing their back to me on our living room. “Nugoseyo? How did you got here on our house?”

One-by-one they faced me and romantically said, “Annyeong haseyo, FT Island –imnida.”

O.o “O.MO.NA!”

Then next thing I knew was..! I woke up from my dream. -_- “Dang, I rarely dream about them in my house and yet I didn’t finish it. Oh well, life is unfair.”

“Daughter!”, I heard my Fil-Canadian mother called me from the yard. I peeped outside my window.

“Ne, umma? Waegure?”

“The Mayor called for you on his office. Bring him fresh cookies. There is a basket of them at the table.”

“Ne.”, I washed my face and went down to get the basket and go to the mayor’s office. What does he want this time? I always got called because he adores me so much. LOL. But, nevertheless, I got to see his son who looks like 2pm’s Nickhun. As I reached there, the mayor asked me if I don’t have special activities to do this week and I replied ‘no’. He then asked me to be the town’s representative to guest on a KBS reality show, so I agreed. That would be a pleasure, and I am starting to get nervous. I went home to know that mother approved that activity. I started to pack my clothes and slept early.

 

Day 01

Location: Sy’s Residence

Time: 6:00 am

 

“Lee Tsun, hurry and go down! The van is waiting already outside.”, said Umma.

“Ah! Ne, ne! Coming!”, I said as I hurried down the stairs with swift feet. I grabbed my suitcase, kissed mom and dad who was in the kitchen, and went inside the van. “Sorry, if you waited for long. Where are we going?”

“To the KBS building. The president will have a few words with you.”, said the woman on the front seat. She ordered the driver to ride off.

While on the van, I ate chocolates as I checked my things if they are complete. 2 hours passed and finally we reached the building. We went to the president’s office.

“Sonsaengnim, the first guest is here.”, the woman back on the van announced. ‘First guest’? She went out and the mister on the big chair, perhaps the president, motioned me to sit down.

“Perhaps you already know that you will be the guest in one of our reality shows.”

“Ah, ne.”

“You will be the first guest on this newest reality show called, ‘Living with Idols’.”

My eyes widened. O_O “Erm…living with idols?”

“Ne. As the title says you will be staying at FT islands dorm for 1 week.”, the president calmly said with a smile.

“F-f-f T-t I-Island?”, next thing I saw was black. I can hear the president’s voice calling my name, then silence. After that, I woke up, but eyes closed. I keep telling myself, ‘a continuation of my dream’. I tried to open my eyes slowly but the president was right on my face. “Did you tell me I will stay on the FT Island’s dorm for 1 week?”, I cleared out.

“For about 5 minutes, their manager will arrive to bring you to their dorm. Please don’t pass out again. ”

“Ah…ne.”, I smiled normally with a little embarrassment. I left his office and went straight to the girls’ restroom. I laughed and screamed like a mouse and turned around a couple of times because of excitement and happiness. Just as I faced the mirror, a woman came out on the cubicle, and looked at me strangely as she went out the restroom. I giggled and mentally scolded myself.

“Ah, Ms. Sy?”, the woman from the van opened the door and told me to go down to proceed to F.T. Island’s dorm. I can’t wait to go! I am an extreme PRIMADONNA! Especially, when I get to see CHOI JONG HUN! <3 <3 I would love to bake and cook for him! Time traveled with the van. We reached their dorm, without me noticing. We went up and 4 members greeted me. Wait...HongKi, MinHwan, JaeJin, SeungHyun. Where is JongHun?

“Annyeong Hasimnikka!”, Hongki and the others bowed. And I did too. But my mind…where is my favorite member? We chatted for a while, and they asked questions which I afforded to answer. Hongki went to the kitchen to prepare the food.

“Have you known FT Island before you were asked to be the guest?”, SeungHyun asked.

“Ah, ne!”, I proudly said. “I am a big PRIMADONNA!”

“Ah, chinch’a?”, Jae Jin said.

“That’s good to hear!”,  MinHwan said with a little mix of aegyo. I giggled due to he’s cuteness. “O. Jonghun hyung! You just woke up?”

Jonghun? Omo! I immediately looked at him and smiled. “A-annyeong, Jonghun-oppa.”

He gave a smile, but a strange smile. “O. You must be Ms. Sy.”

“Ah, ne.”, I blushed a bit.

“Ya, Jonghun-ah. You just woke up? Aish. That is so rude of you.”, Hongki came back then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder saying, “do you know that Ms. Sy is a big fan of ours? She’s worthy to receive a special greeting.”

“Psh. Forget it. I have to take a bath.”, he went off.

“Don’t mind him. He’s just playing hard-to-get.”, said SeungHyun.

CHOI JONG HUN’S POV:

Actually I was already awake before that guest came. I was expecting a guest which is not a fan girl and her appearance would be like Kim Tae Hee, Park Shin Hye, Shin Min Ah and etc. As soon as I heard the excited voice of the kids, I got up from my bed. Well, the guest didn’t meet my expectations but she is strangely cute, that made her face irresistible. I should not be too close to her. I might…you know. And she might…*cough*. They say I am a chick-magnet. :D

 

NARRATOR’S POV:

After the boys bathe and dressed up, they went to the park with Ms. Sy. Among the boys, Lee Tsun was more attached to Hong Ki. She wanted to get near to Jong Hun but his response would be, “Mwo?”, then he would move away, leaving Ms. Sy disappointed. But despite of that, she felt an urge to strive to be closer to Jong Hun.

“Uri Lee Tsun-ssi.”, HongKi sat down beside her. “Why so sad?”

Lee Tsun looked at the 4 boys who were playing like kids on the grounds, then heaved a sigh. “Nothing.”

“Wanna play catch?”, Hongki said and dragged her to the grounds.

“Omo.”, then they started playing.

 

LEE TSUN’S POV:

I never thought that the boys would have their childish side. I never thought I would see that side of them. How lucky I am to be here. Now, JongHun is the ‘it’, but the boys run faster than him and he could only afford to catch and chase after me, he got no choice. ^_^

 

JONGHUN’S POV:

Mwoya? We are running for 30 minutes now and yet I haven’t touched the boys, not even their sleeves. Aish. I don’t wanna move my attention to Lee Tsun, but I think she’s easy to catch. So, I aimed on her but… her smile when I started chasing her, was priceless. Augh! What am I thinking? I ended up falling to the ground.

“Oh, oppa, kwaenchanaseyo?”, she asked holding my arm. OMONA….I shouldn’t blush. I shouldn’t. Augh? Why is she so cute?!!?

“AISH!”, I reacted like that and dashed to the van. “I Quit.”

 

CHOI MIN HWAN’S POV:

We are having a good time playing catch. Jonghun hyung is still the ‘it’. Haha! Good for him! I was staring at him with some teasing words in my mind when he stared at our cute guest, Lee Tsun Sy. Well, she’s very outgoing and it seems that I could play a whole day with her. Omo. Perhaps… hyung is aiming on her? He was! I confirmed it when he started dashing towards her. Our poor guest, ran but with a weird expression. When you are the ‘it’s’ target, would you smile like that as you run? -_- I observed the 2 with my chinky little eyes. What’s going on? PPOOG! Oh? Hyung fell down right infront of her. As Lee Tsun helped him up, why did he dash towards the van, telling us, he’s quitting?

“Aye, JongHun-ah!”, HongKi shouted. “How could you quit like this?!”

He didn’t respond. We continued our game and Lee Tsun returned to the picnic mat.

 

LEE TSUN SY’S POV:

Oh? What’s wrong with Jonghun-oppa? Why do I feel he is avoiding me? I hope he’s not. I want to be his friend. Oh, not ‘friend’. Closer than a friend. >:D

“Kwaenchana?”, SeungHyun sat beside me.

“O. Don’t worry. Erm… Do you have schedule tomorrow?”

“Ne. A lot of fans want to see me.”, he said.

“Only you?”, I questioned.

“Am I not the most popular?”, SeungHyun said. Practically joking. But I can’t seem to understand. Isn’t he a braggart? LOL. Well, I know he’s popular and so, but..haha.. Jonghun oppa is much popular. I don’t intend to insult him so I just replied.

“Eh?”

“Haha. Nah~ I’m just kidding.”, he replied in an awkward way. Oops..

I planned to cook for dinner but we finished jamming around at a late hour so we decided to just order pasta and pizzas. Besides, nobody has the urge to cook cause we are all tired. So, I guess, the day will end here. I sleep on a separate room. Of course, cause I am a girl. ^_^ But it would be nice if…*cough*

“Have a nice sleep, Lee Tsun-ssi!”, I heard hongki from the next room, it gave me a smile. My room is between 2 rooms (HK,JJ and Manager,JH). I was too happy that I couldn’t sleep. I moved from side to side and searched on my things. Aww, I wish someone could sing a song for me so I can sleep easily.

O.o

 

CHOI JONG HUN’S POV:

“Goodnight, hyung.”, I bid the manager.

“O. Sleep early, Jonghun-ah.”

“Ne.”

I wonder if Lee Tsun is already sleeping? I stuck my ears on the wall. I can hear some noise out there. Maybe she can’t sleep. Maybe I was to hard on her this afternoon. Should I play for her? I grabbed my guitar. Of course, not the electric one. :D

        

Lee Tsun’s POV:

I was wishing for a song and here it is! Omo. It’s JongHun’s voice.. :D

………..

 

Day 02

Location: Dorm

Time: 8:30 pm

 

O_O Eyes wide open as I looked at the dorm living room. WTH? What happened here? Is there a big storm who hit this room?! Then at the corner of the room, I saw a woman holding a broom, probably the one who do home service. “Ah, chogyo, where did the FT family go?”

“Ft family? Ah. You mean, the FT Island and the manager?”

“AH, ne.”

“They have a very early schedule for today. They wanted to wake you up but JongHun said you must have slept late last night, that’s why they let you be.”

“JongHun said that?”

She confirmed it. “Chincha? Keunde, why is the room so messy?”

“Omo, you should be used to that. Mostly boy groups don’t clean because they are born-dirty or perhaps because of their busy schedules.”

“Born-dirty?”, I awkwardly asked. “Anyway I’ll help you.”

She introduced herself as Park Jun Hee. [Sorry if I pop out on scenes as a random person] We chatted randomly about Kpop since she likes them too, until we finished off the dirt and the scattered things.

“Ah, right. Around 10 am the manager told me to let you go to the KBS studio building.”, she said.

“Didn’t he say the reason?”

“He didn’t. But, I think you’ll have the first day interview.”, she said.

“Chincha?”, I asked. Aigoo, why does this kid know so well?

Minutes passed, and I am now on the KBS building lobby. Where should I go?

“Excuse me, miss. Can I help you?”, someone asked.

“AH, ne. Do you…omo? Nichkhun?!”, I was startled seeing the real nichkhun, not the mayor’s son. “AH, you see, I’m lost.”

“Lost? You should have asked that clerk over there.”, he pointed out.

“I thought about that but…”

“If you have, you should have went. If you do that next time, you’ll be lost for a long time and what if nobody like me would ask you what’s wrong. You know, only fools don’t ask question. Okay, I’ll keep going, nice to meet you.”, he tapped my arm after bluffing.

Omo, he’s straightforward but he’s actually caring for me! Omo! Omo! Ottoke?

 

FT’s Side; Choi Jong Hun’s POV:

 

We are having a 15-minute break. The manager started to get worried since Lee Tsun hasn’t arrived yet.

“Oho. Where is that kid? I hope she’s not lost or haven’t caught an accident.”, manager kept repeating those words. The boys are having their own world, and only I, Choi JongHun, could hear the manager. I was irritated and at the same time, worried.

“Ay, hyung. Stop doing that.”, I said.

“Then what? We’ll just stand here waiting for her? We shouldn’t have left her.”

“I told you she slept la… Nevermind, just send HongKi to look for her.”

“Can’t you see they are busy?”, he said something that surprised me. Mwo? Busy? Busy tickling each other? Aish. “You are the leader so go.”

O_o I duwanna fight over this thing so I got up and proceeded down stairs.

Asa! There she is! Oh, thank god she’s alright. Oh? Nichkhun? We are very worried of her and yet she’s busy talking to that 2pm guy? Oh? He even patted her arm! Ya! I haven’t even touched her! -_- Finally, that guy went on, and Lee Tsun proceeded to the clerk desk. I patted her arm the way nichkhun did. Now we are even. >:D

“Oh, kapchagi!”

“Ya, mwoya?”, I raised my tone. He said OMG when I patted her but smiled when nichkhun did? >:c I lowered my voice and didn’t look at her pretty eyes. “Why are you so late? The manager is waiting.”

“Ah, that. I was sort of…lost.”

“Mwo? Lost? Why didn’t you ask the clerk? Or why haven’t you called us?”, I raised my voice again. She made her forehead crumpled. Uh-oh. She’s mad.

 

LEE TSUN’S POV:

Aish! Why won’t he bluff in a nicer way like Nichkhun did?

“Ay! Nevermind. Come with me.”, he dragged me. Even though I am mad, I wished that the time had stopped when he dragged me. We are actually holding our hands right now. *blush blush*

I just ran as he ran and didn’t notice we arrived when he let go of me in a rude way and sat down at the corner. :C

“Oh, Ms. Sy, you’ll have an interview here in the backstage after the FT members go inside the studio.”, the manager said.

“Oh, ne.”

The guys sat down inside and I am getting ready for the interview. It’s only for 15 minutes and the questions are just easy to answer. Questions like: When you knew you’ll be on FT Island’s dorm, what is your reaction? On the whole day playing on the park, which member have been the closest to you? The farthest? What do you expect in this whole week? What will you do in this whole week? And etc. My answers were briefly stated and then I was asked to watch the boys as they were being interviewed on the backstage.

 

NARRATOR’S POV:

“I will ask same questions that were asked to Ms. Sy at the backstage.”, the MC said. When you heard that you’ll have a guest for one week, what did you feel? JongHun said that he was surprised and looked forward upon meeting the guest. HongKi said he was excited. JaeJin and MinHwan said they began planning things out, or what should they to in order for the guest to enjoy her stay. SeungHyun said he had too much in mind that’s why he hasn’t prepared that much. After several questions were asked and after some hand games, they ate lunch.

 

LEE TSUN SY’S POV:

“You worked hard!”, said the Director as he bid us goodbye.

“You too! Kamsahapnida!”, I said and hurried on the Van, we head back to the dorm.

As we arrived, the boys raced towards the room except for JongHun who was listening on his MP3, on my side. I smiled at him. He looked at me.

 

CHOI JONG HUN’S POV:

O-oh? Why is she looking at me?? “Mwo?”, I said coldly.

“e-eh? Nothing.”, then she showed a smile. I smirked. She smirked too. “Aish. Why are you so cold to me?”

……

I gave her a smile.

LEE TSUN’S POV:

He smiled. He smiled! HE smiled!!!!

 Omo, ottoke? I gave him a smile too. “You look much cooler when you smile. Kaman kalke!”

I ran as fast as I can towards the room, leaving the boys, who were racing, behind.

 

Lee HongKi’s POV:

 

My 3 brother and I raced towards the dorm room when Lee Tsun ran past us. O_o She is pretty fast. But, oh? Why is she so red? Did she cry or something like that? I eyed JongHun  who was listening on his MP3.

“Mwoya?”, he said.

“Ya! What did you do to Lee Tsun? Why did she cry?”

“Mwo? Cry? She did?”, he asked. “I didn’t do anything on her! I swear!”

“Psh! You’re always cold to her. No doubt, you can make her cry. You should gave some guests their most enjoyable time since they will only stay with us for a week. It’s either, you’ll regret, or you’ll hurt her.”

 

Day 03

Location: Dorm’s Kitchen

Time: 6:00

 

Jong Hun’s POV:

 

What’s the metal noise out there? Wah~ I stretched out. Oh? Manager’s already gone? I got on my feet and went to SeungHyun and MinHwan’s room.

“Ya. Where’s manager hyung?”, I asked MinHwan who is still hugging his teddy bear as he rolled on his bed. “…and Seunghyun?”

“O. You woke up?”, he sleepily said. “Manager hyung went to the office to get the schedule forms and SeungHyun went downstairs to hunt for babes.”

“Babes?”, I said. Tch. When will he stop that? Tsk! Tsk! He steps on my footprints. >:D

“MinHwan-ah. Get your of that bed and prepare for breakfast.”, I ordered.

“Ay, hyung. HongKi-hyung and Lee Tsun are doing that on the kitchen right now. No need for me to cook.”, He said and covered himself with his blanket.

Mwo? HongKi-hyung and Lee Tsun? I went to the Kitchen and silently watching them.

 

HongKi’s POV:

 

“Hmmm! That dish looks and smells delicious! What’s that?”, I said as I smelled the brownish food. Oh! Its smell is very addictive.

“It’s from my mother’s country, particularly, my country, Philippines. This is what you called ‘adobo’.”

“A-do-bo? ADOBO?”

She giggled cutely. Maybe it’s because of my accent. 아도보! Haha. I was the one who chopped the meat and helped her as she cook but I don’t know what is she cooking. LOL. I can’t wait to taste it!

“Do you want to try it?”, she asked.

“You’ll let me? Sure!”, I got the spoon and dipped it into the saucing pan. Then I put it on my mouth. O_o! It’s…it’s…MAA! “Omo! I never thought there would be a new dish that would match my taste buds. Can you write notes for me on how to cook this? Please?”

“Sure!”

“Chinch’a?! Oh! Komawo!!!”, I gave her a friendly hug and we pinched each other’s cheeks. I was actually enjoying what am I doing when..

“Ehem!”, someone cleared his throat. It’s JongHun. We both looked at him.

“Oppa, are you hungry already? Don’t worry the food is almost served!”, she smiled at JongHun.

 

JongHun’s POV:

 

O_o She’s doing that thing again! Talking to me cutely! Resist! Resist! Argh!

“Who said I was hungry?”

“O? Okay.”, she said. Oh? I thought she would insist and irritate me! T_T

“Oh, kurae. I’m not hungry so I wont eat.”, I stomped my feet and she just proceeded on what she and hongki-hyung were doing. T_T

As I went to my room, I found Jae-Jin and MinHwan sitting on my bed and looking at me, weirdly. “Mwo?”

“>:D You’re jealous right?”, MinHwan teased.

“What are you talking about? Move. I’ll lie down.”, I firmly said.

“Haha! Our hyung is jealous! Our hyung is jealous!”

They kept on teasing me and I kept saying, ‘shut up. I don’t know what you’re talking about.’. But  they still continue to tease me.

“Who’s jealous?”, Lee Tsun interrupted. O-o I immediately closed the door infront of her face.

 

Lee Tsun’s POV:

 

“Mwoya?!”, I grumbled. “Aish! Anyway, go out if you want to eat. The food is served.”

“I told you I’m not going to eat!”, JongHun said.
“Then starve! I’m not talking to you. I’m referring to JaeJin and MinHwan. Hmpf!”

Why does he have to be so cold to me? I hate it! I hate him! Why did I fell for him? HMPF!! I’m mad at him for not letting me stay close to him.

At 3:00 pm, we went to the grocery store to buy stuffs since we have a little feast back home. JongHun stayed away from the group. The manager left us behind. SeungHyun and Jae-Jin laughed off themselves while HongKi, MinHwan and I had an ice cream talk as we went to the teller. We also talked about what to cook.

“Well, let’s cook that a-do-bo again, Lee Tsun-sis! That was very delicious!”, MinHwan said.

“You liked it too?”

“A lot!”, MinHwan said wirh a little aegyo too.

“Mm! I agree with min-hwan. But, is there any other food from your ¼ country that you could cook for us?”, HongKi stated.

“Hm! How many Filipino dishes should I make?”, I asked.

“Three!”, SeungHyun interrupted. “Make Canadian dishes also!”

“Make 2 Korean dishes too!”, butted in JaeJin.

“Ok. Arraso!”

As we went home, the boys helped in preparing the ingredients. HongKi chopped the meat. SeungHyun chopped the spices. Jae-Jin chopped the vegetables. JongHun put the other groceries to their respective places then went to his room. MinHwan prepared the drinks. After everything was set. The Manager called and said he will be late. While, the 5 were on the living room having fun having an indoor picnic.

“JongHun-hyung is sort of sad today.”, SeungHyun said. “I wonder why.”

I looked at his door. I got up and brought food to his room. I put it on his table.

“Op…”, I said facing his back.

“Don’t come closer. Put the food and leave.”, he said coldly. Hmpf!

“Okay. I’ll just speak here. The members and I noticed you’re acting a little strange today. Do you have any problems?”

“A lot.”

“You can tell me everything to lessen your burden.”, I said.

“No thanks.”

“Well… I got this from my Fil-Can mom. If you need someone to talk but afraid to accept some advices from someone’s mouth. Try to talk to the stars, or perhaps to the moon, anything. Trust me, they don’t reply back.”

“And if they will?”

What a dumb question. “You might try to talk to a Psychologist.”, I closed the door.

 

Choi JongHun’s POV:

 

Talk to the stars? I opened up the sliding door leading to the veranda. A big star caught my eye.

“Ya!”, I began. Ooh. It doesn’t reply. “Where should I start? Okay. Someone recommended you to me. She said you’re a good listener. So you should listen well or else I’ll eat you up. I didn’t eat yet. Well, I’ve dated pretty girls a lot. I was getting my reputation bad that’s why I decided to stop liking pretty girls. But then, someone… someone came to my life.”

 

Choi Min Hwan’s POV:

 

I decided to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. But I happen to pass Jonghun’s door and I can hear his voice. I went inside. He’s on the veranda. He seems so serious that he didin’t notice me. I sat on his bed, listening.

 

“…someone came to my life. She was pretty cute that I can’t resist her face. She’s one-of-a-kind. Knows how to cook, clean, and took care of things. But the problem is she’s too cute that I’m falling for her. Wah~ I’m going crazy. I even believe her and talked to a star who won’t talk back. Wah~ Anyway, I’ve started it so I have to tell you my real problem. I just want to but I think she’s felling in love with someone else. And I think she started to hate me so much. I don’t know how to face her. I need some advice!!!! Talk STAR! Talk!”

I giggled softly upon hearing my hyung and seeing him like this. I while acting as the star.

“Do you really want me to talk? Seriously?”

“Mwoya?!”

“Haha! You got caught hyung!”, I said.

“You heard it all?”

“I guess so.”

“Aish Don’t ever think on telling it to anyone else or else you’re dead!”, he threatened.

“Too late, I’m telling on you to Lee Tsun.”

“No! Andwe!”

Haha! My hyung is so cute! I grabbed the knob but he got me.

“Swap rooms with the manager so I can watch you..”

“Shirho~”

“Don’t be noisy or I’ll tell HongKi hyung who stole his underwear last week. >:D”

“Are you blackmailing me?”, I asked. Aish! This creepy creature!

“O! I guess so.”

“Don’t ever think on telling it to anyone else or else you’re dead.”

“Hey. You’re repeating what I said! Haha! Come on. I won’t tell hongki-hyung and you won’t tell her okay? Deal?”

“Deal!”

 

Day 04

Location: FT’s Band Room

Time: 10:00 am

CHOI JONG HUN’S POV:

*Sigh*

“Oh, hyung, what’s wrong? It’s been the 10th time you sighed.”, Jae Jin said.

“You really counted it? This kid… nothing. I just feel empty.”, I replied.

The boys looked at each other and smiled.

“What?”, I asked. Hongki hyung put his arm around my shoulder. “You’re missing someone.”

I didn’t acknowledge what they said and just continued plucking my guitar lifelessly. T_T Do I really miss her?

“Oppa!”

I can even hear her voice. Am I getting hallucinations now? T_T Help me. “ARRRGGGHHH!!”, I yelled.

 

CHOI MIN HWAN’S POV:

 

“Oppa!”, Lee Tsun went inside the room bringing snacks and Lunch. We were busy chatting and having fun when Jonghun hyung shouted. O_O

What in earth…?

“Oppa, kwaenchana?”, Ms. Sy said.

“ARgh!!! I’m hearing her voice again!!!!”, he kept on screaming. We are all confused. What is he doing?

“Hyung?”, I asked. “Jonghun hyung, what’s wrong?”

O.o He stopped. He looked at our faces and stopped unto Lee Tsun’s. “You just came in?”, he asked.

“A-ani.”, she replied gently. “We have been chatting for almost 10 minutes.”

 

CHOI JONG HUN’s POV:

 

Mwo!?!?!? Thank god I wasn’t hallucinating. But, I am embarrassed.. >3<

Ottoke? Ottoke?

“O, watcha looking at?”, I said rudely to cover-up. They proceeded munching their snacks.

“Oppa…”, she went to me and offered food. “Have some food.”

“Ka-kamsahapnida.”, I stuttered… for the first time.

“OH MY LEE TSUN!”, SeungHyun said and wrapped his arms around Lee tsun. O_O What is he doing?!?!? “Why are your hand made cookies taste so great?”

 

LEE TSUN’s POV:

 

Oh? Why is he hugging me?

“OH MY LEE TSUN! Why are your handmade cookies taste so great?”, Seunghyun said.

“A-ah. Komawo oppa. My mom taught me how to cook these. Glad you liked it.”, I humbly said. His hug is not malicious. It’s just a friendly hug so I decided to give him a hug too, and a tight one. “Thank you.”

“What is this? A PDA? I thought that was prohibited in our country? So flirty.”, JongHun said. O_O Me?!?!!? JongHun walked out leaving us speechless.

Around 6:00 pm, we went out the band room.

“Lee Tsun, what food do you like?”, asked the manager.

“Chinese Foods and Filipino Foods.”, I answered.

“Alright.”, The manager handed Jonghun the money. “Go somewhere to eat and I’ll just wait here.”

“Just the 6 of us, hyung?”, Jonghun asked.

“O. Hurry up and go back after.”

In just a minute, we found a Chinese restaurant that the members also fancy. I sat down the center.

 

CHOI JONGHUN’S POV:

 

Aya! Seunghyun is heading to the chair beside Lee Tsun!! I signaled hongki-hyung to grab Seunghyun and put him in the middle of my chair and hongki’s. Minhwan and Jaejin sat beside Lee Tsun.

“Mwoya?!”, Seunghyun asked us both.

We both replied, “Stay still!”

The waiter got our orders and he said it would be served within 5-10 minutes. 2 minutes passed and the water has been served and my attention is on Lee Tsun who sipped the water empty. She looks like a child who can’t stand to be idle for a minute or two. And now she’s biting her…lips? Why on earth is she doing that.

“Ah!”, she sounded. Aeyo! Her lips his bleeding! I grabbed some tissues and about to give it to her when Hongki hyung gave some to her first. To cover up my embarrassment, I just wiped my own lips with the tissues I got for her.

“Kwaenchanha?”, hyung asked her. Lee Tsun nodded.

I can’t take it anymore and so I blurted out. “Speak honestly, agassi. Why do you have to do such weird things? Are your intentions something embarrassing? Do you just want someone to notice and take care of you? Seriously…”

Everybody froze. Did I overdo it?

“Alright, forget what I just said.”

“I will. Definitely. I’ll forget the words I heard, and I will even forget that the person I praised for such a long time said that to me!”, she said as tears fell from her bright eyes.

“Ya… wegurae? Why are you crying?”, Uh-oh.

“Uh..hyung. I think you should stop that jealousy thingy. You’re hurting Ms. Sy.”, MinHwan said. I was dumb-founded. The hot ramyeon was served and I got the chopsticks, dipped it on the ramyeon and shove it all in my mouth. I banged the cup on the table, took money out from my wallet. Banged it again on the table. Than I rode a cab to the Dorm. "Dang. I feel awful."

Day 05

Time: 10:00 am

Place: Amusement Park

 

Lee Tsun's POV:

"Wah~!", I stretched out seeing the roller coaster and everything in the AP. "Ooh~ Getting excited."

HongKi smiled at me. JAeJin and MinHwan dragged me somewhere, while SeungHyun dragged JongHun who was rudely looking at the funrides.

"aye, hyung. Come On.", Seunghyun said to jonghun pulling his arm.

"Aish. I said I'll just follow.", he said.

"Just leave him. Don't force him. He have is own life, on the first place. He doesn't sees us. He only sees himself.", I blabbered with my impulse.

Jong Hun's POV:

O_O I was...speechless? hurt? owned? anxious?!?!?! OMG. I can't take this. Seunghyun looked at me and let go of my arm. Lee Tsun must have been hurt last night. I feel bad. 

We rode the roller coaster. It was about to start and we are on our own positions. Hongki and Lee Tsun on the first line. Me and Minhwan on the second. And the 2, were on our back. The ride started slowly and i was looking on Lee Tsun. I can see her bright smile while looking at HongKi hyung. WHy do i feel hurt? Am I really jealous? T_T First time feeling love so seriously. Waht on earth is this?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

*BOOOOOOOGSHHHHH!!!!!*

..something sounded and the ride stopped.. What is this? Something broke?....

*WOOOOOSHHHH!* the ride went so fast that almost separated my soul from my body.. "AISHHHHH!!! Ch'incha!!!!!!"

I cried out loud! omg, am gonna die..

After 5 minutes on the ride....

Augh...The world seems twirling. We got out of the ride the others are laughing while i was dead anxious and nauseous. MAn...

"Are you scared, Uri Lee Tsun-ssi?", Hongki asked. O_O Mwo?? 'Uri'??

"Not at all, oppa. You are there. ", she said as she hugged Hongki hyung's arm.

My world stopped for a while. I stopped to search what i really feel. ANd i discovered that i really Love her.

"Lee Tsun....", I said.

"What? I hope this time you'll say something encouraging.", she smiled weakly held hongki's arm and went on.

"...", I was speechless again. Something stopped me. I know she doesn't like me from the start. She like Hongki hyung more. Hongki-hyung also likes her. Hyung had been one of the greatest persons i've met and i can't afford to lose him. As well as Lee Tsun. Eottokkhae?

 

Narrator's POV:

After a whole day on the park. FT Island proceeded to the conference hall to held a mini fan meet. Lee Tsun stayed on the dorm. Hundreds of fans came with their placards, fansigns, and all shouted 'Oppa! oppa!'

Of all the girls that fell in the line, only one noticed that Jonghun is down. As she handed her CD to receive an autograph, she said,

"Oppa, is there any problem?", the fan asked.

"Ani. I'm just tired.", Jonghun said. "How old are you? What's your name?"

"17, I'm Zelle.", she gave a smile.

JongHun's POV:

Oh? She looks like Lee Tsun. "Pretty name for a pretty girl. You look a little like someone close  to my heart."

"The one that made you sad?", she said bluntly. Omo..

I just gave a friendly smirk.. "Here it is. Komawo.", I handed the CD with the sign saying, "Study well and find the right person that will walk with you with the rest of your life. Stay strong and healthy. Thank you for being there."

"Kamsahamnida, Jonghun-oppa. May you stay well too.", she said and gave me a star pillow, which i cuddled when she walked away.

Day 06

Time: 8:00 pm

Location: Dorm

Narrator's POV:

In the morning, Minhwan, Hongki, and Seunghyun got to their own schedules leaving Jonghun and Jaejin behind with the guest.

"Wah~ it's so boring when we are not complete.", JAe jin said, switching the TV off. "Want to have fun?"

"Really? What shall we do, then?", Lee Tsun asked and Jonghun's ears moved.

"Let's go somewhere. Let's go to the caravan town!", Jaejin said.

"Oh, kurae? Let us!", Lee tsun said.

She got dressed as well as jaejin and jonghun who wanted to go to guard Lee Tsun from JaeJin. Awww...

Half an hour later, they reached the caravan town. 

"Ms. Sy, come with me.", Jaejin grabbed her hand. "Let Jonghun bring your bag so that it won't get lost from our adventure."

"YA, eodiga?", Jonghun asked accepting Lee Tsun's bag.

"Somewhere. Hyung, please buy food for us.", Jaejin said and went on.

"YA! Ya!", Jonghun called but they continued to go on. "AIsh. This kid. Unknowingly committing robbery. HE just want to have fun from my money. Tsk! Tsk!"

Forced, Jonghun bought popcorns and Cola.

LEE TSUN's POV:

"Oppa, where are we going?", I said.

"To my favorite place on the caravan, The Double H. It's really fun there!", Jaejin said.

"Oh, kurae?"

"Hmm! But, i don't have much time and money to go here. This ticket was from my savings. I got it for you!", Jaejin proudly said.

"Mwo? Komawoptda oppa! ^_^"

OOh..FT members are so kind. I wish i will have an oppa like them. O_O What is this?

JJ handed the 2 tickets to the clerk in exchange with 2 papers.

I read:

Have fun while getting scared of the Caravan's newest Horror House. Get inside a dark room with your friends and enjoy the unforgettable moment with spooks and horror! 

W-we are going on a Ho-horror Ho-house!?!?!?!? OMO? Ottoke? I have Myctophobia. Afraid of dark. I began to sweat. "Ah, o-oppa, i thought we'll g-go to a booth named The Double H. W-why is this a Ho-horror ho-house?"

"Uhuh! The double H. The Horror House. Ring a Bell? Why are you stuttering? Are you too excited?"

"Let's n-not go there, o-oppa. Chebal?"

"Oh, come on. It's very nice here. You'll like it. You'll even come back here a million times after getting this adventure one! Trust me!"

"Ah, M-mianhe, oppa but I can't...", I tried to stop him but instead he happily got me into the inner part of the booth. 

I tried to get away but it seems JaeJin's grip kept hold of me. Suddenly, everything just turned black and everybody screamed inside the Horror House. It looks like my whole world stopped as i let Jae Jin dragged me on the air. Big drop of sweat poured out from me and i can feel my heart beating fast...

I can hear.....

screams....screams.....

and more screams.....

and it became darker....

darker and darker until i almost feel like i'm gonna die.....

CHOI JONGHUN's POV:

Where on earth were those two? Hmmm...when it comes to JaeJin, he would surely won't miss the new-opened booths on this Caravan. I saw a man distributing a $1-brochure about the caravan. I bought one and found out the Horror House was the newest booth.

*sigh* I paused.

Only one day more and maybe i won't see Lee Tsun everyday. Or perhaps i couldn't see her again, forever.

I want to confess but it seems that it will just be an obstacle for her happiness– being with Hongki-hyung. I know Hyung can take care of her well. If she's happy, i'll always will be.

"You've got a Voice Mail 2x~."

O_O Who's phone....oh. It's hers.

I got it up and found out it was from her mother. I know i don't have the right to listen but..... *press*

>:D hehe.

"Oori Tsunnie~. It's Eomma leaving a message. Sorry if i just do this now since your Eomma is slightly busy. HAve you been well? Did you eat well? How's everything?....*sigh* I miss you and I hope you didn't get home sick. Hehe. You haven't been naughty right? I'm a bit worried because eomma is not there for you, to take care and to protect you when your Myctophobia would come back. I hope your fine there and come home very soon! Saranghaeyo, oori ttal!"

*beep*

Myctophobia? LEe Tsun is Myctophobic? And JaeJin is dragging her to  the Horror House?

I dialed JJ's number swiftly and tried to call him. But he didn't answer and his phone just keep on ringing.

Narrator's POV:

At that moment, Jonghun's heart beat fast and sweat flowed down his face rapidly.

Panting, he asked the clerk if FT Island's JaeJin came inside.

"Ah, ne. He was with a girl. He just came in a second ago."

"Ah, kurae? Kamsahamnida."

He ran as fast as he can, worries on his mind. "Jae Jin! Jae Jin?!"

He cried for his name until he heard him call back. He found his co-member, just alone, with a worried face.

"Where's Lee Tsun? Where is she?", he yelled as he shook Jae Jin furiously. "Did she pass out? Did something happened?"

"Hyung...Lee TSun is..."

Jonghun seems very anxious and tears were about to flow out of his chinky eyes. "She's...she's....Myctophobic..."

"Oh yeah, I know. But..what's with those eyes? Why are you so dramatic? Geez.", Jae Jin calmly said.

"Ya! Where on earth is she?"

"Aigoo...Calm down hyung. I know she's Myctophobic that's why she had fun outside and i remained here."

"EHH?!?!?"

-------

NARRATOR's POV:

"Whew. The roller coaster was a DAEBAK! I wanna try again!", Lee Tsun skipped childishly while taking a bite  from her cotton candy and holding a small toy which she won on a booth. She was on her own world until someone shook her and gave her a hug. o_o

She can't see anything but Jae Jin who had his mouth open. She mouthed the words, 'who's this?' while pointing to the guy who hugged her.

LEE TSUN's POV:

"Baboo~ I thought JaeJin forced you to go inside.", the man who hugged me said.

Wa-wait. Seolma...O_o Jonghun? "J-jonghun-oppa?"

WIth no response he hugged me tighter.

My reaction:

:o

:I

:)

:}

:D

^O^

I hugged him tightly too. This is my opportunity. This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPP....

Just then, i loose hold of him when my phone rang.

PFFFF!!!!! Moment-wrecker! I frisked my pockets. Oh? "Where's my phone?"

My phone continued to ring.

"I got it.", Jonghun said while holding it up. But his smile turned into a frown. He gave it to me slowly.

"Who..."

When i looked at it, i knew the call was from Hongki. Why did this make him frown? I looked at him as i pressed the answer button dramatically.

CHOI JONGHUN's POV:

I couldn't restrain my self from hugging her. I totally forgot she was in love with Hong Ki. I'm a total jerk! Augh!

I scratched my head and turned my back on her.

NARRATOR'S POV:

p h o n e  c o n v e r s a t i o n 

L: Yo-yobesoyo? (she said while looking at Jonghun)

HK: O, URi Tsunnie~ya!!

L: O! O-oppa.

HK: eodiya? we are now done with the schedules. Where did the three of you go?

L: Ah...

-jonghun get the phone rudely-

JH: Hyung, we are here on the Caravan but we are now heading back home so you don't need to come here. Don't Worry, YOUR LEE TSUN is alright.

-he closed the clam phone and slammed it on Lee Tsun's hand-

"I'm sorry.", Jonghun said and walked swiftly.

"Sorry for what?", She asked but he just passed infront of her. She looked at JaeJin who was still hanging his chin off. "Ya. Aren't you gonna go home with us?"

"Eh? Ah, ofcourse.", Jae Jin said and ran after Jonghun. The 3 rode on a taxi and remained on a cold atmosphere, until they reached the dorm.

"Uhh...Hyung?", Jaejin said to Jonghun but no response. Lee tsun silently went up with the 2 boys.

When they reached the room.

"Jonghun-ah! Want to watch a movie?", Hongki happily said.

"No thanks. I'm tired.", he said in reply and went to his room coldly.

"Waegurae?", Hongki asked the 2. "How about you, Lee Tsun?"

"I think I'll pass this time, I'm pretty sick.", she replied and went to her room.

"Hyung, you shouldn't have called.", Jae Jin smiled at Hongki.

"Why? What happened?", Hongki asked innocently.

"Nevermind. Anyway, think of something we should prepare for tomorrow. It's her last day. Think of something big. All pressures on you.", jaeJin said and winked. He proceeded to his room.

"Ehhh?!"

 

Day 07

Location: Dorm

Time: 5:00 am

The Digital Alarm Clock of FT Island's Vocalist sounded audible enough just for him to wake up and not disturb others. JaeJin, who was his room mate turned around still sleeping.

"Ya.", he woke him up silently.

"Hmm?", JaeJin sleepily replied while opening his eyes which were stuck.

"Shh.", he said. Then when Hongki made sure that JJ is already able to understand everything he would say (fully wake up) he whispered his plan for the day. Upon hearing that, Jae Jin's eyes widen out and he smiled.

"Arrasso!", he stood up and went to wake up Minhwan and SeungHyun. The 3 made little arrangements until Lee Tsun woke up. It's now 6:30.

"oh? so early, guys?", she sleepily walked to the living room. The boys immediately hid their props. "What's up?"

"Oh, Annyeong haseyo. Did you sleep well?", Minhwan asked. 

"Ne. How bout you guys?"

"Oh, ye, we did. Right guys?", Seunghyun said and they nodded. Hongki whispered to Minhwan to wake up the Manager and tell him the plan. JaeJin cleared his throat for signal.

"Oh geez!", JaeJin started the act. He face-palmed.

"What happened Jae?", asked SeungHyun.

"The manager asked me last night to buy these because he needs these things today! I'm dead!", JaeJin said. "I forgot to buy them!"

The Manager and Minhwan, who was also included on the act went to the scene.

"Oh, come on, Jae Jin! As simple as that? You haven't done a very small errand?", MAnager acted cold. "Stand up and get your to the grocery!"

Manager went out the room with MinHwan on his tail. "Take care, Manager-hyung."

Lee Tsun was shocked. "I think your manager badly need those things. You better go now.", she said calmly.

"I can't go. Hongki hyung and i ate chips last night and made my tummy hurt.", JaeJin touched his belly and acted in pain.

"Hongki-oppa, are you also sick?", Lee tsun innocently asked.

"Oh?", Hongki who was startled, blend in with JaeJin's act. "Ah, yeah. AUGH....Nomu ap'ayo."

"Should i go with you to the hospital? Just leave the errand to SeungHyun.", she suggested.

Minhwan who didn't wait for Lee Tsun to point him immediately lay on the sofa. "Ahh..I think I got lack of sleep. My head hurts. Augh...I think I'll get a fever with this."

"Eh?", Lee Tsun sounded, she didn't know what to do.

"JaeJin, just gave the list to Lee tsun. Maybe she can do it for you.", Seunghyun said.

"How about you Seung-hyun-oppa? You should go instead and I'll stay behind to take care of them."

"No. No. You go instead, and i'll take care of them. I know them better than anyone else."

"Okay.", she said and got the list from JAeJin.

"But, is it okay for you to go alone? The bystanders on the alley are a lot. Even erted people are around Seoul.", HongKi said. "Someone should come with you."

"Come with me? Ah, no...It's alright.", Lee Tsun said and got her jacket.

The boys tried to delay her but she persists on going out by herself until MinHwan groaned so loud that made Jonghun woke up.

"YA!!!! What the...", Jonghun went out from his room. "Omo. What happened here?"

Jonghun was shocked upon seeing the boys on the living room. The boys looked at their handsome leader for a second or so then proceeded to act.

"...so we asked her to buy it but no one can go with her. We are worried because there are alot of erts on the town nowadays.", Minhwan said "weakly".

Jonghun looked at the boys and to Lee tsun alternately.

"So can you go with her, hyung?", Seunghyun asked.

"She's not young anymore and besides, it's still early and bright.", JongHun tried to tell them but the boys looked at him cutely.

These are what the boys eyes tells:

"Jonghun? Please?"-HK       "Hyung? This is Your Chance!"-MH       "Hyungieee- You want me to go with her instead?"-SH          "Hyung. We are sick. Can't you see? :D"-JJ

 

The sound of silence blew on to Jonghun's ear. Then he snapped out of his dozing.

"Alright, I'll go."

"Yes!", it slipped from Minhwan's mouth. All eyes went to the Maknae. "OOOOWWWW....", he acted again. The couple went out.

The boys immediately grabbed everything and put 'em to place. What are they doing? :D Let's ask HongKi.

"We'll make sure they'll have a one romantic and happy last day dinner!!!!!!", Hongki yelled above his heart.

"Wa-wa-wait.", Jaejin paused and looked at their main vocalist. "You are giving up on Lee Tsun?"

"Eh? Hyung was inlove with her?!?!", Seunghyun and minhwan exclaimed. Hongki just showed a "who-told-you-to-tell-them" face.

"Urmm..I am. But there are two reasons why i will do this.", he said. Hongki dramatically sat down on the sofa. Then smiled. "First, because i love them both. Second, because i want our leader to be a real man. So he can avoid the scandals..."

The room fell onto silence. The boys looked at each other. Seunghyun got the magazine and playfully slapped it at hongki's head....then  everyone laughed! XD

XD "Nice one!"

XD "Hyung got a great point on the second reason!"

Then they proceeded to prepare. Seunghyun and MinHwan decorated the dining room for two, while HongKi and JaeJin discussed about some preparations.

While Jonghun and Lee Tsun, as they were on the taxi, they had a very great distance at the backseat. Until they were already at the grocery store.

Talk. Talk. When will we have a proper conversation? I'm about to go home tomorrow, i have to make a move!

Oh, dear. This is awfully awkward. Should I talk to her? I want to but...

"..so...erm...what are your plans for your last night?", Jonghun said as.he got a can of sausage and put it on the cart.

It made her jerk a little bit because she got surprised by jonghun's sudden words. "Uhh. Nothing in mind." 

"So how was the week with us?", he said looking at her bright eyes. Lee Tsun also did the same.

"Just Fine.", she answered sweetly. She blushed a bit and tilted her head down. Jonghun who was about to smile widely tried to stop it. He looked at the ceiling saying these words on his mind, Dang! So cute! If only this is not a public place i would...

He shook his head. "No, she is still innocent.", these came out from his mouth.

"Eh?", Lee Tsun looked at him in surprise. Instead of answering, Jonghun replied a laugh and as well as Lee Tsun.

BACK TO THE DORM~

 

"Jjang!", seunghyun announced. "The table is ready!!!"

Minhwan leaped. Hongki and JaeJin who was setting up the hidden cameras and Hongki who was preparing for the dishes and dinner ran to the dining room and giggled. Everything was set. The gadgets, the food, and the romantic set up were prepared. The manager helped in preparing. Seinghyun, hongki and manager went on Hongki's Room with a big screen were they can see what is happening or what has been caught by the cameras. And the youngest? Minhwan went to the floor's hallway while JaeJin called Jonghun.

JJ: Yoboseyo?

JH: Oh, Jin! Wae?

JJ: Hyung, where are you now? Are you done?

JH: Yep. We are at the lobby now. We are getting inside the elevator. is something up?

JJ: Oh, nothing much. We just prepared a little farewell party for Ms. Sy. Can you cooperate?

JH: (looked at lee tsun, smiled and nodded) Ofcourse, anything.

JJ: You know what to do when you go up. Act normally and with your heart, hyung. This is a surprise. Hope you won't be a party pooper!

JH: Sheezh! When was i been like that?

JJ: Do your best, hyung. By the way, we are still on a supermarket. Minhwan's there to help. Cooperate okay? Your heart knows what to do. AYeee~

JH: Ya! Jin!

-toot-

 On the room, JaeJin signaled everyone to get ready. They all went to the room leaving Minhwan outside.

"A nnyeong Ms. Sy! annyeong Hyung!", he greeted. "We got a little problem here. The bulb ran off with power, the hyungs went to buy another one."

"Kurae?", the two chorused.

"But, Lee Tsun can't handle darkness. We should stay outside for a while.", Jonghun said.

"Oppa. I'm hungry.", Lee Tsun said, touching her growling belly. Right Timing!

"The dining is the only place which is lit by candle. If you can handle, dim light..."

"I can, when i have someone with me. I rather face my phobia than to eat later on."

Jonghun was about to say: We can eat outside. But he remembered: 'cooperate'.

"O! Please go straight to the dining.", minhwan said. "I'll serve the food hongki prepared a while ago."

Jonghun scowled abit, but still he has to cooperate. I don't know why am i doing this, but, i feel that i have to.

They did went to the dining room. Jonghun was kind of weirded out, but Lee Tsun just continued to follow him. 

Lee tsun told words of showing how hungry she is. she doesn't seem to notice the romantic setting. dim light and the atmosphere. Probably she was too hungry to notice so. Jonghun sat and looked at her. Inside his flesh wanted to hug the girl she truly loved but he is afraid to make a wrong move.

"Dinner is Served.", Minhwan came with the dishes. As soon as the plates landed on the table, Lee Tsun began to eat! XD

"Ya, mihwan.", Jonghun called. "What the heck is this?"

"Show the moves, hyung. The moves.", the maknae slyly said. He said them in whisper.

"What the..What about hongki hyung? What if he'll come and see us like this? He'll be hurt, right?", he replied, still in whisper.

"Hurt? LOL. He planned all of this for you. :D CHILLAX!", Minhwan said. "Ms. Sy. I'm now leaving you, okay?"

"okay, Minhwan!", she said and continued to what she is doing. "Ottoke! This food is superb."

Minhwan joined the others on the room. Jonghun looked at the surroundings then looked at his crush.

"Erm... Uhh.."

"What? Won't you eat your food?", Lee Tsun smiled. "Geez. This is really deliciuos.. I'm really hungry.."

The guys on the other room are getting their attention on the big screen.

Manager:  Move, boy ! Move!

Hongki: Start!!! geez...stop with the akward moment already!!

Minhwan: Tell tell! Tell her all!!!

JaeJin: (Scaredy-cat!! Coward!!! >:D I can speak informal language freely here..)

SH: Beter move boy. Or hongki hyung and i will be the one to. :D

"I...want to say something to you.", Jonghun spitted out. Lee Tsun's eyes rounded. She noticed that jonghun was serious..

She looked at his face on the dim light.

Jonghun exhaled deeply. "Listen carefully cause i don't know if i still have the guts to say these words again."

Lee Tsun gulped her food down to her stomach. "O-okay."

It was followed by a moment of silence. Jonghun tried to open his mouth after he heaved a sigh.

"I'm sorry if i was too harsh on you, If i was too cold on you. I was a player before, i usually flirt and hurt a lot of girls. The day i first saw you i thought, what i felt was just another thing my playful heart wants but then i don't want to hurt you like i always do. I'm sorry if i was a coward. I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. I-I I LOVE YOU." Jonghun bowed his head and clenched his fist who were resting on the the dim-lighted table.

Lee Tsun's POV:

"Mw-mwo?"

Did i heard it correctly? HE just said....i love you? How should i response? This is too sudden...

I...

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

Lee Tsun was shocked. The boys on the other room were getting wild. Hongki, with a little heartbreak, knew what he did isn't useless is his little dongsaeng capable of. Especially taking caree girl she likes, Lee Tsun. He is okay with it, as soon as she is happy. He is willing to bear and swallow the hurt he feels, he felt, and HE WILL FEEL SOON.

AMong the people, hongki was the happiest.

But, on the dining room...

Jonghun still had his head down, eyes almost filled with tears. Lee Tsun, invluntary touched his clenched fists.

Jonghun slowly and slightly held his head up and looked at Lee Tsun's eyes who is obvously touched. Lee Tsun suddenly stood up from her chair ang hugged Jonghun at the back.

WIth intense happiness, the guitarist got up and properly embraced the woman he know that he truly loves.

"This is such a shame, crying infront of someone i was about to woo." Jonghun chuckled while wiping his tears.

"Woo? What do you mean?" innocent lee tsun asked.

"I'm looking for a brand new star to talk and to have fun with. Remember the star you pointed me out?" Jonghun asked looking at the forehead of the girl.

"Star? Ah..that star? Why? You can't see it anymore?" she smilingly asked.

Jonghun nodded with a cute pout.

"Wae?"

"There is a really big star who covers it. And i want to keep that big star too."

The girl was puzzled. "Can you tell me which star is it? Poor Jonghun can't see his favorite star anymore because of that giant star. Aww." she teased the boy, still hugging each other.

"I don't need to point it out. It is right infront of me."

The girls' eyes rounded.

"Can you be my STAR?" Jonghun asked waiting for a pleasing answer.

With a smile, Lee Tsun Sy agreed. Jonghun hugged her tightly and pressed his lips against her.

 

 

 


 

 

Wahh! I'm sorry for not updating so long! I know i'm very bad..T^T Huhuh. But anyway, i hope you liked this simple update.. LWI # 2 will be the next thing i will work after updating my 3 other stories.. I hope you forgive me. Is Zelle Unnie still active? I hope so. But if not, well i already did her story and want to share it with you guys! Saranghae!