Applicants

Living With Idols

Hello everyone!

Thanks for Applying! And here is what i recieved.

Tell me if you applied but i didn't list you down.

 

 

  • 2PMnoonaMP2 as a lucky fan girl named, Sy, Lee Tsun who will be living in the dorm of FT island. Choi Jong Hun as her enemy and partner; and Lee Hong Ki as her bestfriend. (DONE:STAR)

 

  • Giruff as an Innocent stranger named, Park Seol Min who will be living in the dorm of 2PM. Taecyeon as her bestfriend; Chansung as her enemy; and JANG WOO YOUNG as her patner. (On going)

 

  • twinklestars as an Innocent Stranger named, Kim Hyeon Rae who will be living at the dorm of UKISS. Alexander as her bestfriend; Soo Hyun as her enemy; Kevin Woo as her partner.

 

  • MLovesU as a Stranger....but not that innocent named, Dong MinHee who will be living at the dorm of ....she told me to surprise her. LOL. You are a unique applicant. ^_^

 

  • Ai_Dami as an Innocent Stranger named, Ivy Chen who will be living at the dorm of ....i still have to choose.

 

  • pamzi123 as an Innocent Stranger named, Pamela LEBFEVRE who will be living at the dorm of BEAST. Junhyung as her enemy; Yoseob as her bestfriend; Hyunseung as her partner.

 

  • iheartcookies15 as a Lucky fangirl named, Jung Rihyo who will be living at the dorm of MBLAQ. G.O. as her bestfriend; Mir as her enemy; Park Thunder as her partner.

 

  • TaishaNike as an Innocent Stranger, but she still listens to their music, Yoo Hye Ri who will be living at the dorm of MBLAQ. Thunder as her bestfriend; and Lee Joon as her enemy; Mir as her partner.

 

  • VIP4Life as a stranger named, Jane Stanley who will be living at the dorm of BigBang. Seungri as her enemy; Daesung as her partner and bestfriend. [Please state what is your nationality]

 

  • amulet7980 as a Lucky fangirl named, Song Mirae who will be living at the dorm of SHINee. Key as her partner and enemy. JeongMin as her bestfriend.

 

  • junjun as an innocent stranger named, Cathy Lee who will be living at the dorm of MBLAQ. G.O. as her bestfriend; Mir as her enemy; Park Thunder as her partner.

 

  • bestb2st as an Innocent stranger named, Cho Youngmi who will be living at the dorm of Infinite. Kim Myungsoo as her bestfriend; Jang Dongwoo. as her enemy; Nam Woohyun as her partner.

 

  • RaiaRAWR as an Innocent stranger named, Raia Rayne who will be living at the dorm of SHINee. Kim Myungsoo as her bestfriend; Jang Dongwoo. as her enemy; Nam Woohyun as her partner.

 

  • graceann as a Innocent Stranger named, Im Suyeon who will be living at the dorm of U-Kiss. Shin Dong Ho as her bestfriend and partner; Eli Kim as her enemy.

 

  • sungminn_pumpkin as an Innocent stranger named, Kim Hani who will be living at the dorm of Super Junior. Ryeowook and Sungmin as her bestfriends; Siwon. as her enemy; Cho Kyuhyun as her partner.

 

  • Kyashii as an Innocent stranger named, Katherine Ward who will be living at the dorm of MBLAQ. Seungho as her bestfriend; Mir as her enemy; Lee Changsun as her partner.

 

  • magnetfelt as an Innocent stranger named, Christine who will be living at the dorm of SHINee. Heechul as her bestfriend; ...... as her enemy; Hangeng as her partner.

 

  • Lovinghimx3 as an Lucky Fangirl named, Park Sunye who will be living at the dorm of SHINee. Key as her enemy; Choi Min Ho as her partner. Onew as her bestfriend.

 

  • thatchinesegirl as an Lucky Fangirl named, Joanna who will be living at the dorm of Super Junior. Kyuhyun as her bestfriend; Yesung as her enemy; Ryeowook as her partner.

 

  • JP-BFF as an Innocent stranger named, Jae-Anna Lee who will be living at the dorm of BEAST. Junhyung as her bestfriend; Kikwang as her enemy; Yoon Doo Joon as her partner.

 

  • mingzhuliu as an Innocent stranger named, Liu Ming Zhu who will be living at the dorm of FT Island. Choi Minhwan as her bestfriend; Choi Jong Hun as her enemy; Lee Hong Ki as her partner.

 

  •  Fake_D as an Lucky Fangirl named Shin Eun Na who will be living in the dorm of CN BlueMinHyuk as her bestfriend; JungShin as her enemy; and JUNG yong Hwa as her patner.

 

  • sujutwilightfan as an Innocent stranger named, Ko Essa who will be living in the dorm of  Super Junior. donghae and eunhyuk as her bestfriends; Kyuhyun as her enemy and patner.

 

  • Mistral as an Lucky Fangirl named, Mia Park who will be living in the dorm of  DBSK. Micky Yoochun as her bestfriend; Jung YunHo as her enemy; and Kim Jae Joong as her patner.

 

  • jaimelynne as an Innocent stranger named, Jung SunAe who will be living in the dorm of SHINee. Key as her bestfriend; Taemin as her enemy and patner.

 

  • koreankendi as an Innocent stranger named, Song Jirae who will be living in the dorm of DBSK. Yoochun as her bestfriend; Junsu as her enemy; and Yunho as her patner.

 

  • sKyu328 as an Innocent stranger named, Kim Hyemi who will be living in the dorm of Super Junior . Donghae as her bestfriendKiBum as her enemy; and Kyuhyun as her patner.

 

  • ijjimaseyo_07 as an Innocent stranger named, Mi Jiyeo who will be living in the dorm of 2PM. Dong Hae and Henry Lau as her bestfriends; Cho Kyuhyun and Sung Min as her enemies; and Cho Kyuhyun as her patner.

 

  • sherylbling as an Lucky Fangirl named, Sherilyn Hwang Hee Young who will be living in the dorm of SHINee. Taemin  as her bestfriend; Key as her enemy; and Jonghyun as her patner.

 29 APPLIED!

 

Please tell me if there are any mistakes and if i didn't change what you want to change. Or else.. I'll eat you! *nom nom nom* I am now working on the first fic! ^_^

Anyway, if you are interested i will make a one-shot story entitled: The Designer's Wedding, PM me. I will make one this June. ^_^

ATTENTION!

Hi there...-_- I am so sad.

2 applied for MY DONGHO.

Ermm..but i opened this for everyone so I'll give you a chance! ^_^

We are friends, right? Hehe. Even though it hurts me a little. T_T

LOL. Anyway, 2 applied also for Thunder and MBLAQ! Ottoke? Uhmm.. I have to fix this. But please don't rush me up! I'm still young and i am dumb! Sorry if i can't make your story with TOO cheesy scenes. ^_^ Cause I am too young and innocent. LOL!

And anyway, No more SUJU applies please! 2 is enough.. T_T There are 11 of them and..O.o it's hard. LOL
 

Anyway, thanks! Please also check my other apply story.

G.O.T.

And also my other story! ^_^

Always In My Mind

And my other story.. Keke..

Group Rivalry

Please don't ignore them. T_T I need you!