LWI#2 Park Seol Min @ 2PM (Part 2)

Living With Idols

Day 02

Location: 2PM's Dorm

Time: Unknown

NARRATOR’S POV:

Before the break of dawn, each one of the people inside the dorm was on their dreamlands. We don’t know what their dreams are but we are sure they were fast and deeply asleep. Until, our beloved guest, Seol Min, woke up due to her body alarm clock or what we call her daily wake up routine. As usual, before totally awake, she sits upright on her bed and glances to the window, but instead of seeing the race cars on her garage, she sees a building. Now she is fully awake, remembering she’s not home and glanced at the Unnie beside her who is peacefully on a doze.

She tucked her feet on her pink fluffy slippers and dragged her feet towards the dark living room.

“Ow.” She groaned silently as her feet hit something. She tried locating the switch and when done, she didn’t expect what she is looking at, at this moment. “Bummer, what hurricane hit this place?”

With her mild OCD, SeolMin couldn't help herself but to clean-up. "I could see Hyeon Min oppa's room in this place, never clean, never organized."

Though disappointed, a smile formed on her lips, remembering what caused her to have this kind of disorder. She is used to clean up her brother's room since he didn't have the time to do so due to concentration in car-racing. This fondness or routine became a disorder when the trauma at his brother's death dropped into her life.

After a few minutes, fingers encoded the door lock. A light sound could be heard as a young and macho man's figure emerged by the doorstep. Seol Min didn't notice.

"Seol min?"

"Omo, kap'chagiya! (Oh my, you frightened me!)" SeolMin dropped the books she was holding. She held her pointer up to the man's direction, trying to recall his name. "Kyo...kyo..Taec...."

"TaecYeon, 2PM's leader." he smiled. "I'm sorry if i frightened you, do you need any hand?"

Then another figure emerged, this time, it's the man she couldn't forget because of being very annoying, WooYoung.

"Oy, SeolMin-ah, why are you cleaning them up?" he dropped the goods they bought from the market and got near her. "Look, you seemed to be so tired. Let me recharge you by giving a hug."

He stretched his arms but SeolMin's swift finger flew to Wooyoung's forehead and strongly pushed him backward. "No hugs for a smelly big-eyed ahjussi."

"Mwo?" he smelled himself then decided to take a shower.

Seol Min picked up the books and placed it on the shelf. She followed TaecYeon on the kitchen. "So you are the chef here?"

"I guess so. The others doesn't cook, really, nor help market. It's only a good timing when Wooyoung happens to be awake early which is the very first time in History."

"So, everyday you wake up at dawn?" she asked as she helped in unpacking the goods.

"It depends on the schedule."

"Schedule?"

"Yep, we, 2PM, are hallyu stars. We usually serve our fans by making them happy, and we make them happy by producing music. This 8:00 am, we have to proceed to the M!Net studio to have a mini-fansigning."

The lass nod as though she understoods. "So, no doubt, i will be going too, right?"

"I supposed so." he answered and gave her an apron. "To see that you are here in the kitchen, i assume that you can help me, right?"

Her reply was a smile. "My Pleasure."

The breakfast was almost done when SeolMin said, "You know what? I think we'll get a long really well."

"You think so, too?"

"Yep. Because they way you act some kind of tells me that you are trustworthy, gentleman, and would be fit for being an ideal bestfriend."

"Woah." Taecyeon giggled. "To know that you have those kind of expectations, i'm nervous i might not reach your standards."

"Haha! You are kidding me. All i need now is a brother-like person. You see, i missed my brother so much."

SeolMin related everything about his brother, including the reason why her mother joined her in this production or reality show and WooYoung happens to hear it. Though his mind is full of weirdness and unusual things, SeolMin's story really hit his head, filling it with something serious for the very first time.

"Done." Taecyeon muttered as he poured the dish on a plate which SeolMin lifted afterwards.

"Smells good." she said.

"Oh, oh. Let me bring that for you, you might get burned." Wooyoung immediately wrested it from her hand. SeolMin was left nothing to do but to smile. Taecyeon asked her if she could wake the sleeping boys up to eat breakfast, then she nodded for agreement. As she passed on Wooyoung, he gave her a rub on the head. "Nice dongsaeng. Erm...Does your brother do this to you?"

Instead of getting annoyed, SeolMin released a smile, thinking how Wooyoung's narrow-mind would come up a sweet conclusion.

"My brother bullies me more, like this." she replied and gave him a light spank in the head.

“So I have to bully you?” Wooyoung asked.

“Try me.” Seolmin said showing her fist jokingly.

NARRATOR’s POV:

The boys gathered on the breakfast table and dramatically squander the time through chatting. Seol Min seemed to enjoy the atmosphere, each of them adjusted to the new environment except Chansung who still doesn’t feel comfortable with a girl around.

“Wait, where is Jinsu unnie?” Seolmin asked, her facade gradually shows worry. Imagine, the only girl around 6 boys known to be the beast group.

“Jinsu? She already went out for about 5 minutes after you wake up, Seol Min. I think she’s heading for the set to prepare.” Wooyoung simply said playing with the food with the chopsticks. “Wae?”

“Ah, k’waench’ana, Seol Min.” Taecyeon immediately tried to assure her, getting the point. “Nobody will hurt you here, just don’t be alone with Junsu and you’ll be fine. See guys? Let’s hurry up and head to the set so that our guest will be comfortable again with Coordinator JinSu.”

“Speaking of! It’s almost quarter to 8! Let’s double time!” JunSu seemed to be pressured. He didn’t even mind what Taecyeon said about him, or maybe, he admits it.

On a jiffy, the boys dug up their food in their own bowls. Seolmin did so too even though she doesn’t totally understand the situation. She was the first to leave the table since the boys won’t stand up unless the platter will be emptied. She washed herself up and got ready in less than 5 minutes.

Now the boys are taking turns upon who will use the bathroom. Chansung was the only one ready when Seol Min came out from the room.

“Seol Min, are you all set?” Chansung asked for the first time.

“Ah, ne.” she innocently answered.

“Good, now won’t you mind doing me a favor?”

“I guess not.” Seol Min said, putting her bag down making herself ready to do the favor. “What is it?”

“Bring these… these… and these… and these…” Chansung made her carry their bags and stuffs which almost covered her face because of the number. “Then, hurry and place it on the van on the basement.”

“Excuse me?” she reacted, visually irritated.

“Omona! What are you trying to do, Chansung?” Wooyoung came in to the rescue. “Why are you making her carry these stuffs?”

“I didn’t make her do that, she’s just doing a favor.”

“And the difference is?” Wooyoung said looking agitated. “Here, Seolmin, let me.”

He got the load off her hand into his arms. “Next time, if Chansung still does this to you, tell me, okay?” he whispered. Chansung left them.

“Oh, no, no. Oppa, let me just carry this. I don’t mind it. Instead of helping me, just take a bath. Anyways, I don’t have anything to do. And you are almost late.”

“Guests should be treated properly, and guests like you should be our princess.” He winked.

Seolmin is easily annoyed by men, particularly when they do things like this. But, she can’t help but smile because of Wooyoung’s charm and cuteness.

 

Time: 08:04

Place: 2PM’s van

The van hasn’t gone far enough at this moment yet nobody seem to mind how late they are right now. A conversation started when Nichkhun remembered their mission­-- to introduce 2PM to their guest. In 30 minutes, SeolMin discovered some things about how stardom works and what idols really do. At last, the group reached the set. Dozens of fans are waiting for the fan meet and autograph-signing. Fans are patiently waiting but the production team seems anxious and mad, not to mention JinSu. As the group walked towards the dressing room on a visible distance, the fans screamed and cheered. ‘Woah’ is what  SeolMin can only say.

“Aigoo! Look how late you are!” that was what JinSu said as she gave each of the members a light slap. “You are lucky Hottest loves you big enough to cope with the waiting. But, it annoys us, staffs.”

“Hottest?” SeolMin asked and Chansung answered with a hiss.

“Okay, SeolMin-ssi. You sit down here while we apply make up to these boys, okay?” JinSu kindly tapped her on the back and left her. Through observation comes learning. She self-studied the boys.

She didn’t notice that gradually, she fell into a slumber.

 

JANG WOOYOUNG’s POV:

I moved my attention to the girl sleeping on an erect position in her chair, Seol Min. why does she look so precious while she sleeps? Better move her to the couch so that she can sleep comfortably.

I walked towards her place and slowly went closer. As my face went closer, the faster my heart beats. I attempted to carry her but before I could do so, she woke up.

“What are you doing?” she asked. “You are too close.”

She moved him backward by pushing a finger on his shoulder.

“I-I-I was trying to carry…” I couldn’t say some formal words properly. “Ugh. Nevermind. Would you like to lie on the couch rather than on your chair? It’s more comfy there.”

“No thanks. Jinsu unnie told me they will ask me some questions regarding my stay in your dorm later on. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.” She gave off a smile. Oh, my heart skipped a beat. She stood up.

“Seolmin?”

“Yep?” She looked into my direction. Her hair flipped in the air, catching a mesmerizing scene. Without thinking, random words came out from my mouth.

“Do I look good in my attire and make up?”

Dang. This is SO AWKWARD. How to redo, how to redo. MAHGAWDDDD. I gulped.

She laughed. “Mwo?”

“A-a-a-american?”

She giggled once again. “You are talking non-sense! Of course you look good! You look cool! Only if you wear your costume neatly.”

She moved her hands up and started fixing my attire, starting from the collar. OwO “Aigoo… Uri Wooyoungie…”

I never thought a girl, besides my mother, actually does this fixing-thingy to me.

HAPPINESS OVERLOAD!          

NARRATOR'S POV:                                            

WooYoung felt something strange on his chest, of course it may be a seedling of love.

"Seol-Min-ah, your interview is about to start." Jinsu said. "You will have your interview at the van waiting outside. The Interview staffs are already there waiting. I'm gonna lead you there"

"Oh, thanks. I will go there right away." Seol Min said as she finished fixing Wooyoung. "There you go. Hwaiting, Wooyoung-ah. Aigoo... i am actually having a celebrity feeling right now." she mumbled walking away.

"Seol-Min-ah, komawo! Hwaiting too!" he replied and received a wave from her.

"O!" she ran to Jinsu unnie who was wearing a great smile on her face.

"Waegure, unnie?"

"Neo... do you like Wooyoung?" she asked all of a sudden.

"Mwo?" she almost choked onto her own saliva. "Seriously, no."

"I see your reaction there." Jinsu cracked up. "But, really, you look good together. Okay, so here you go."

"Annyeong haseyo." Seolmin greeted the staffs inside the van. Dang, why do we have to do the interview here?

After some random talks, the interviewer decided to start asking some questions. "So, what do you think about your stay on 2pm's dorm?"

-------

Meanwhile, the interview is directly viewed on the stage without Seolmin's knowledge. Everything will be witnessed by everybody, the fans, the people watching their live coverage of the fanmeet, and 2PM.

"Uhm. It hadn't been so long since today is still my 2nd day with them. But i'm looking forward to the remaining days, on what will happen next. At first, i really thought this would just turn out to be annoying since i really don' like being with men."

"What do you think about the boys?"

"In general?"

"Generally and individually."

"Well, in general, i think the boys are pretty cheerful and active. Individually, uhmm, the 5 are really different from each other."

"How can you say so?"

"Just, the way they treat me is so different."

"Really? Who do you think is the member whom you can't get along easily."

"I think it's Chansung-oppa." Seolmin replied with a smile of embarrassment.

"Waeyo?"

"He's been a little too cold to me since i came inside their dorm. He even made me carry heavy things this morning." she confessed and earned a laugh with the staffs. She also giggled upon hearing what she said. Next, she was asked which member does she get along pretty well.

"Well, since i was really close with my brother, when he died, i yearned for a brotherly love and i seem to have found it back with Taecyeon oppa. So i think i would choose him as my closest. He also is very gentle to me and Coordinator unnie. He is very hardworking and friendly."

"Then, among the boys who is your ideal type?"

"Ne?"

The interviewer repeated it and she laughed hysterically. "Haha. It's not like that, unnie. In boys i'm not really particular with ideal types."

"But do you have someone with the members who make you feel comfortable and you think eventually that feeling will grow as a crush?" the interviewer seems to be interested with this topic.

"Isseoyo." Seolmin giggled once again then turned tomato red.

"Omo, look at her. Isseoyo?"

"Ne. But, i'm shy that they may happen to see this so i'm not gonna tell." Seolmin refused and covered her red face.

After some other questions were answered energetically, she was asked to leave a message for the boys.

"Well, i hope that they will be more comfortable with me and i hope i will also feel comfortable with them too. I also hope that in the future, we will make good memories together withing this week and be friends. I would like to suggest upon cleaning your dorm too sit messy lnce it has become a bit messy lately." she joked around. "Please take care of me and thank you for accepting me into your dorm."

______________________________________

 

 

Junhee's Corner:

Ta-dah!!

^^ Finally done with Day 02! XD I decided not to put all in one chapter since there are some parts that i prolonged a lot. I don't also wanna keep you wait much longer. :D

Day 03 will be followed soon, i hope you like the chapter. Please comment! ^^

I love Jung Daehyun! ^^ <3 <3 <3