Partners?!

Beautiful Love

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

After the ‘incident’, we  went to the office to take my timetable. When you already got the timetable, Tiffany checked it.

“Ohh… we just got 2 class together… P.E and vocals” she pouted.“Gwenchana, Fany-ah” you smiled sweetly.

The bell ring, “Arraseo, kajja class is about to start” she said while walking beside you. “Bye~” you waved goodbye to Tiffany while going separate ways. You were walking while trying to find your class. When you finally reach your class, you knocked the door and came in.

Nobody’s POV:

“Okey class, we have a new student today. Okey, you can introduce yourself now.” Miss Park said. Annyeonghasayeo, jireum di Kim Taeyeon imnida, Bangap Sunmida. Hope we could be friends.” Taeyeon bowed. All the boys watch in awed, the girls watch in jealously, but there’s one kid who doesn’t care at all.“Okey, you can sit with…. Yang Yoseob, Yoseob put up your hand so Taeyeon can see you”. He just put it up without looking.

Yoseob’s POV:

I just stare out the window, while Miss Park is babbling. I don’t really pay attention to class, I just want time to stop. To relaxed, not care about anything. But before I start to continue my relaxing time, I heard a voice “Annyeong *waves* Taeyeon imnida.”

I slowly follow the voice, “eh? Aren’t you the guy I bump to this morning?” she said. Before I could say anything, Miss Park start babbling. *sigh* you didn’t pay attention, then Taeyeon tap your shoulder “bwoh?” you whispered “why aren’t you paying attention?” she asked, “Cuz I don’t want to” you said, “ Well you should” you look at her.

The bell rings, “Okey remember *babbling* *babbling*(author’s note: I dunn what to put, soo I just put it like that k?) Taeyeon, Yoseob come here.” She called.

No One’s POV:

“Yoseob, you and Taeyeon are partners.” The Teacher said. 

“Ye? We’re.. Partners?” Taeyeon widened her eyes while looking at Miss Park.

“Yes, you tw-“ Miss Park was cut by Yoseob.

“Partners? For what?” Yoseob asked.

“That what you get for not listening. Well you two will be in a project named ‘Living in a married life’.” The Teacher said.

“Wait what?” Yoseob said.

Flashback

Miss Park’s Pov:

“Okey class, you’ll be having a project named “Living in a Married Life”, I will be partnering you guys, Arraseo?” All the male students groaned, the girls students smiled happily.

“Okey, Yong Junhyung and Lee Soon Kyu, Son Dongwoon and Seo Joo Hyun, Jang Hyunseung And Choi Sooyoung, Lee Gikwang And Im Yoona and blablablala~”

End of Flashback

Yoseob’s POV:

I widened my eyes “ What?”

“And you guys will be going to do everything together, Arraseo?” Miss Park said.

“Bwoh?! Susanggim?!”(author’s note: I dunn really know how to spell teacher in Korean Romanization) you said shocked.

“Just do it!” Miss Park barked.

“hnmp!” you were walking out of the class when Miss Park pull your collar.

Nobody’s POV:

“Taeyeon, you two will be going lunch together.”

“Na-e-e..Nae.. Miss Park” Taeyeon hurriedly to Yoseob’s side.

“Arraseo, go on. But If I catch you two are not together, I will not give you marks and that means you guys fail. “Miss Park said eyeing Them.

Taeyeon’s POV:

When you two were going to walk out,

“Jakaman” Miss Park hurriedly place Yoseob’s hand on yours, then he intertwined his fingers with yours, but he was facing the other side. Miss Park Smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyo~

Sorry late update^^

The internet was like jkhjkgkjhsg.

I’ll try to update nae?

And no silent readers!!

 

Bye!!