Yoseob-sshi

Beautiful Love

No One’s POV:

You two were walking to the canteen. Everyone look at you two, all the boys groaned while the girls glared at you. You were getting uncomfortable. Yoseob saw it, he keep you close.

When you guys reach the canteen, everyone look at you two. Yoseob’s getting annoyed, he told you to wait while he goes buy.

Then..

“Yah, New kid! Why are you with Yoseob Oppa?!” The girl pull your hair.

“Ouch, that hurts! Let me go!” You try to make her let go of her hand, then the place start to crowd.

Yoseob’s POV:

After finish buying you went back,

When you were counting your money, you heard shouting at the place that you told Taeyeon to wait. The place was crowded .

“Yah, New Kid! Why are you with Yoseob oppa?!”Someone shouted. ‘Oh no, why does that voice sound familiar? Omo, please, it isn’t  Jieun..’ you squeezed yourself through the crowd . You saw IU pulling Taeyeon’s hair. Taeyeon look like she was about to cry. ‘I can’t take this anymore’

“Yah! IU! Let go of her hair!” You shouted.

“Oppa!” she let go of Taeyeon’s hair and quickly go to your place then pull your arm. “Oppa! Oppa! Are you dating her? Oppa! Don’t date her, date me instead.” She said, trying to act cute.

You look at Taeyeon, who is crying on the floor. You roughly push IU aside and ran to Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-ah, Gwenchana?” you worriedly asked her.

She didn’t answered, it make you more worried. You quickly carried her bridal style out of the canteen. You don’t know where else to but the school garden.

Taeyeon’s POV:

Yoseob place you on the ground below a shady tree.

“Taeyeon-ah? Gwenchana?” He looked at you.

You started to cry again. *Sob* *sob** hug*.

You feel someone hugged you, you realize that Yoseob hugged you.

“Please don’t cry, I hate when people cry.”

You fell his warmness through the hug, ‘I thought he was mean and selfish, but…’ you hugged him back while burying your face in his embrace.

“Don’t cry, Arraseo?” he said, caressing your hair. You nod, “Nae…”. He broke the hug then looked at you. His was worried, you can see through his eyes.

“Gwenchana? Does it hurt? We can go to the infirmary…” He continues to be worried. Once in your life you feel cared by someone. Your parent’s never really cared about you, the just care about work, work,work and work.

“I’m okey, Yoseob.” You smiled at him. He smiled back and hug you tightly.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyo!!

Sorry if this is a short chapter. MIANHE >.<

What do you think?

Subscribe! please!

And Come leggo be Friend with me^^

Subscribe  to this story please!^^

No Silent Readers or Seobie will not Kiss you!!