After School

Beautiful Love

Taeyeon’s POV:

 

Both of you were passing Miss Park’s table,

“So…. Yoseob, my house or your house??” you asked. Then Miss Park said “Well Taeyeon, you’ll be staying at Yoseob’s house. And Taeyeon, don’t call Yoseob, “Yoseob” call him something like Oppa, Aegi ,… Oh! How about Yeobo???” you were surprised ‘Bwoh?! Aegi?! And what the fudge?! Yeobo??!!’

“Bwoh?! Yeobo?!” You widened her eyes in surprised.

“Taeyeon-ah, just call me Oppa…”  Yoseob said as he scoffs.

“Ye?.. Aha.. Nae..” you said as you blushed. Miss Park was slightly fangirling. O.O

 

After School.

When you were walking you saw Tiffany. “Fany-ah!” you walked leaving Yoseob. “Okay Tae, never call me Yeobo or Aegi, it’s disgusting! Okay? Tae? Tae?”. You’re already chatting with Tiffany.  “So, Taeyeon, how’s going? Is your class okay?” “Good, good.

Everyone, oh, I mean everyone was looking at you two. The girls were glaring in jealously, and so are the boys. Taeyeon was uncomfortable, wait… is she sweating? 

Yes, she was sweating. ‘Does she sweat when she’s nervous?’ Yoseob thought.

You were finally at the school parking lot.

“Follow me.” Yoseob said as I follow him.

We finally arrive at his bike.

“Sorry, my personal driver is sick, so I’m just using my bike.” Yoseob scratch his neck. Bwoh?  Personal driver?  He must be rich~ (A/N: It’s not a bicycle but a motorcycle k? =3)

“Oh, it’s okay.” Taeyeon smiled.

He gave you his jacket because you were wearing a skirt. You wore it, and of course it’s huge. You were struggling to get on the bike. Yoseob lift you up and put you behind him. He started the engine and drove off. You were extremely terrified because he was driving too fast. 

“Oppa... Slow down, please.” (A/N: And did I mention, it’s a sports bike? >.<)

He stiffened a bit and slowed down.

“Gomawo...” You were still scared.

“Taeyeon-ah, if you’re scared… You can hold onto me...” He said slightly stuttering.

“Nae...” You nervously replied. You were scared to hug him, but you eventually did.

You arrived at a huge mansion. Believe me it was enormous.

Yoseob lead you into the mansion. You widened your eyes when you saw the inside of it.

“Wahh!! It’s sooo huge and pretty!” You whispered. Yoseob saw you, he chuckled and yes~ He was smiling~. A maid greeted you, oh wait, lemme rewrite that. Maids and butlers greeted you.

“Welcome back, Young master.” They all said together. I was slightly scared. Yoseob saw you,

“Taeyeon-ah, it’s okay. They don’t bite.” He leads you to a guest room. Then you receive a text from Miss Park saying,

Taeyeon-ah, don’t forget to sleep in ONE bed kays? –Miss Park

Your ear became red when you read the text, ‘Wait… How Miss P knew my number?’ You just shrug the thought. Aware of that, Yoseob was calling you the whole time.

“Yah! Aaa… Whatever your first name is Taeyeon! Are you deaf or something?” Yoseob shouted near the guest room’s door.

“Aw, mianhe. “ You apologize and walk to him.

We walked inside the guest room.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

 

When I was about to leave Taeyeon tug on my shirt.

“Oppa… Miss Park said, sleep in ONE bed...” She blushed.

‘Has the woman gone mad or something? Well I do actually want to sleep with Taeyeon in one bed…… Bwohya! What the fudge happened to me??’ you thought. “Seriously? She said that? Give me proof.”

Taeyeon showed her phone. You read the text.

“Okay then.” You coolly said. You were slightly happy inside.

“Bwoh! You’re cool with that?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, why not?” You smirk. ‘OMYGongchan! (A/N: Yup~ XDD) What happened to me?’.

Taeyeon just stared in shock. 

“Come on, let’s go to my room.” You start walking to your room.

It was like a hotel room. Beautifully furnished, king –size bed, a beautiful balcony.

When I opened the door,

Taeyeon looked amazed. ‘’What? Are you that amazed?’’  You smirked.

“Close your mouth, flies will come in.” You chuckled.

Taeyeon quickly closed .  “Is this your room?”

“No, it’s my dog’s room~ Of course it’s my room, babo.” You snickered.

She rolled her eyes.

Then suddenly your stomach was rumbling.

“Hmm~ I’m hungry~ Taeyeon-ah kajja!” Without a reply you went downstairs. She followed you.

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

His house was so beautiful. I wish my house was like this. I wish Appa and Omma don’t always changes houses. When you were still deep in thought, you didn’t realized that your phone was ringing.

‘Gurae wolf! Naega wolf! Awuuuuu!’ “Yah, Taeyeon. Your phone’s ringing~” Yoseob waved his hand over your face. You quickly snapped then bowed to Yoseob ”Jakaman oh?”. You took your phone out then read the caller ID.

‘Habeoji’

“Huh? Appa? Bata!(Oh, right!)  I forgot to tell Appa that I’m at Oppa’s house. Aish!” You knocked your head while dialing your dad’s number.

“Yobeosayeo?(hello?) Yah, eodiya?(where are you?)” “Oh, Appa. I’m at my chingu’s house. I’ll be home in a minute okay? Jalga(bye). “Oh, arraseo. Ppalli oh? Your Omma and I have something to say, jalga.” “Ah, nae Appa.” You hung up. You hurriedly went back to Yoseob.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

 

“Where is she?  Aigoo~’’ you said while scratching your head. “What’s taking her so long? She has so many to say.” You sighed.

You finally saw Taeyeon walking back. She was biting her lip.

“Yah! What took you so long?” You said half shouting. “Mianhe, it was my dad. Oppa, I need to go.” “Bwoh? Wae?” You asked confused. “My dad has something to tell me. Bye. See you tomorrow at school~” She said and start walking. “Yah, Taeyeon-ah. Aren’t we going to live together?” You said while catching up to her. “I know but maybe it’s something urgent? I’ll just see you tomorrow, Miss Park wouldn’t know.” “Yeah, she wouldn’t know but, she’s going to expect that we going to use the same transportation. I’ll just drop you there. And you can talk to your dad while I wait outside.” “ Jinjjayo? Your really going to wait for me?” “Sure why, not?” “Okay.” .

 

Yoseob’s POV:

 

‘I don’t know why, I said I’ll wait for her. There’s no ‘waiting’ in my vocabulary.’

Once again I let her burrow my jacket. She’s wearing a skirt for chocolate sakes, a short one. When I was adjusting my helmet, I saw Taeyeon still struggling to get up the bike. I chuckled then lift her up onto the bike.  ‘I was too like that when Appa bought me the bike.’ You chuckled more.

“Yah! It’s not funny!” Taeyeon said while pouting.  You hoped on the bike and started the engine. The bike roared alive. “Hold on tight!”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I’m soo sorry~
I’m seriously a bad Author~ >.<
Please forgive me *bows*