New Friend

Beautiful Love

 

 

 Taeyeon’s POV:

I was sleeping peacefully, but then…… BAM!! “Yah! Taeyeon-ah! Wake up! You’re going to be late for your new school!” my mom shouted behind the door while hitting it. (author’s note:  is that right? ._.) “Urghh!  5 more minutes mom!” I shouted back. Then my mother shouted again  “Yah! Kim Taeyeon! you better wake up or I’m coming in there!”you quickly bolted up from your bed

,“ Nae, nae! I’m up!”. You puff your cheeks then lazily walk to your bathroom to start your morning routine. After finishing everything~, you go down to have breakfast with your parents,

“Morning Appa, Omma^^” you smile sweetly while greeting your parents “Morning Taeyeon-ah” your parents replied. After finish eating(author’s note: I’mma too lazy to do the breakfast part) , you waved goodbye.

You start walking to school. When you were walking, you remembered that you don’t know the way to your new school “Ahh?! bwoya~ I forgot to ask appa, oh, well it’s too far to walk back”, then suddenly you saw a girl wearing the same uniform,

“Excuse me?” you walk to her while tapping her shoulder “Do we go to the same school??” you look at her while expecting an answer, then she look at you “Apparently, we do” she eyesmlied.

“Jinjja? You go to Cube high?” ,“Nae, I do, Are you new?” she ask while looking at you, “Nae, I am, Mind If I follow you? I’m kinda lost” you scratch your hair, “Nae… you can^^” you thanked her then follow her to your new school.

“By the way, my name is Hwang Mi Young, but you can call me Tiffany^^”  she introduce herself while looking at you, “Oh, my name Is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you Tiffany” you answer her, then she stop, “Where here” she look at you… while you were already looking at the school “ It’s big” you widened your eyes “Yup, kajja” she drag you inside the school.

While you were talking with Tiffany, you accidentally bump into someone “ahh, mianhe “ you bowed, “you should be..” he glared at you “Nae, mianhe” you pouted while looking down. When he was going to ignore you and start walking, he looked for a sec then walk off.

Tiffany quickly helped you. “Gwenchana?” she asked you while looking at you, “Nae…” you quietly said while looking down, “who is that anyway??” you asked while looking at her, “Oh, His the Kingka, his name is Yang Yoseob” “Jinjja? Ohhh… Is he always that way??” “Yup.. Don’t worry Taeyeon-ah^^” (Author’s note: just pretend Fany and Taeng are the same age k?)

Yoseob’s POV:

When I was walking I accidentally bumped into a girl “Ahh, mianhe” she bowed ‘pfft, being polite eh?’ “you should be..” I shoot her my famous glare… “nae, mianhe” when I was going to start walking, I saw her cute pout, ‘wah, she’s cute… YAH! YANG YOSEOB! YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER!!!YOUR CALLING A STARANGER CUTE!!’ then you quickly walk off to…somewhere…(author’s note: hahaha XDD it’s soo funny! Haha okno ._.)

Then you look at your watch “Omo, class is about to start” you rush to your class, you sat on your usually seat, while being surrounded by fangirls yeah your popular, always being surrounded by girls being envied by boys, you always sit alone because you don’t want any girl seating beside you fangirling everyday. But that change today…

Sorry guys^^

I didn’t update in a long long time >.<

I can only update in weekends~

Mianhe~ dunn leave me k?

I promise to update, k?

Sorry  Minhyukbtob^^