The Forbidden Forest

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs..Wait..INFINITE?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"Who are you guys and why are you in our territory? It is out of bounds to tresspassers! Please leave before we show no mercy!" One of the Guarders shouted.

Yes, the gang has arrived and they were stopped by a huge army of Guarders.

"Please, as if we are afraid." Himchan rolled his eyes.

I glared at him and looked away when he caught my glare.

"We've been waiting this for a long time! So feel free to go all out on us!" Woohyun chipped in.

"Yah!" The rest hissed furiously.

"Oops. My bad." Woohyun sensed the hostility and apologised sheepishly.

"There are a lot of them." Dongwoo said.

"Yeah, and we need a plan. Right now." Sunggyu furrowed his brows.

"Yes! Omg this is getting so fun! It's like a war! I'll come up with a genius plan~" Yongguk, a war fanatic squealed excitedly. Yes, squealed.

"Okay then." Sunggyu smiled, glad that someone was actually helping for once.

"Hmm, so Daehyun, Zelo and Himchan will attack the Guarders from behind, me, Youngjae and Jongup will attack them head on. As for Jinnie, just stay here and pray for us." Yongguk said.

"What? Why do I stay here? And what about the Infinite oppas?" I blurted.

"Oh ya. I forgot. Hehe. Because, you're sick and you've yet to recover. So be a good girl and let Myungsoo, Hoya and Woohyun protect you. Sungyeol and Sungjong will follow Daehyun and Dongwoo and Sunggyu hyung will follow me. Is that okay?" Yongguk questioned.

"Before I forget, Infinite, plase drink this. It is a potion that will turn us back to humans, but only for 1 hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter