Sick

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs..Wait..INFINITE?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

Zelo immediately ran over to me. "Noona! Are you alright?!" He asked worriedly. "She's injured and is having a high fever now! Hurry, carry her in!" Myungsoo shouted frantically.

Zelo immediately nodded his head and carried me to my room. "Where the is that bastard?!" Myungsoo shouted furiously. "Who?" Himchan scratched his head.

"Found him." Myungsoo was seething with rage. He glared at the two of them. Na was all over Daehyun and he seemed to be enjoying it. "Yah! Heejin is having a high fever and you're still flirting with that ?! You don't deserve Heejin, seriously."

"Hello? It's none of my business. I don't care if she's alive or dead." Daehyun snorted. Na was enjoying it tremendously. She hugged Daehyun's arm in content. Yongguk could not take it any longer. He stomped towards Daehyun and punched his face. Daehyun staggered and fell on the ground. "Dae baby!" Na shrieked. She went over to him and helped him up.

Daehyun wiped the side of his lips and felt a sticky liquid. He smirked. "You son of a . How dare you do this to Heejin." Yongguk spat furiously. Even Youngjae stood up for me. "What have you become? I don't know you anymore." He hissed.

In another room, I was already awake and heard what Daehyun has said. Tears fell down my face and I wept silently, not wanting the others to know that I was hurting a lot. Zelo jolted from his sleep. "Noona! You're awake! W-wait, why are you crying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter