Him

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs..Wait..INFINITE?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

I ran aimlessly and I arrived at the Haunted Forest. ", I'm lost." I wiped my tears hastily. Howls were heard. "What the ?! Are there werewolves here? In fairytaled too?! Damn." I hummed a tune in order to make myself feel less scared. I walked again and held onto trees for support.

BAM.

I accidentally tripped over a root, AGAIN, and landed on the ground with a loud thud. Argh, screw my clumsiness. Great, now I will be dinner for wild beasts. "Come out you wild beasts!" I wallowed in self-pity. A faraway howl was heard. I shuddered due to the coldness.

--

Myungsoo looked around. *Eh, where's Heejin?* He was about to find Daehyun as he figured that you will be with him when he saw Daehyun with Na. *Damn that bastard.* Myungsoo clenched his fists tightly. *She must be lost. Better go find her before wild creatures reach her!*

He hopped onto one of the horses with difficulty and barely sat on the saddle. He cracked his whip and he used an oil lamp for illuminating purposes. "Heejin-ah!" Myungsoo shouted with his small but powerful voice. His voice soon became hoarse but he did not give a damn. He just wanted to find you at that point in time. Creases of worry were etched on his tiny forehead and he continued shouting.

---

Beads of cold sweat formed on my forehead. My gaping wound was still bleeding. I felt feverish and my eyes were threatening to close and that was when I heard a voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter