Reinforcements

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs..Wait..INFINITE?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"Y-you still care about me, d-don't you?" Daehyun suddenly opened his eyes and smiled weakly.

"Y-yah! You tricked me!" I was angry for a moment but softened when a pained expression appeared on Daehyun's face.

All sorts of emotions rushed through me and I tried hard to keep them away.

"This doesn't mean anything. I still won't be with you." I sighed softly.

Daehyun's face fell instantly and struggled to sit straight.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, concerned.

"I-I shouldn't be near you. All I do is bring you trouble.." Daehyun mumbled, staring hard at the ground.

"Silly you. We are still friends right? Of course you can be near me." I chuckled a little.

"S-sure." Daehyun tried hard to smile but you could see disappointment written all over his face.

"I'm sorry.." I muttered.

"You shouldn't be." Daehyun turned around and smiled genuinely for once.

I nodded and sniffled a little.

--

Almost the whole of B.A.P and 'Infinite' were on the ground, defeated, except for Myungsoo who was still bravely fighting against the guarders.

He made a mental note to himself to thank Daehyun for shielding you from the arrow and all of a sudden, rage exploded within him as he gritted his teeth and shielded himself from one of the guarders.

He fought more vigorously even though his energy was slowly depleting.

"I-Isn't that EXO?" Sunggyu pointed weakly at the approaching shadows.

As if on cue, twelve figures emerged on horses and one of them shouted, "Help has arrived! Stay back weaklings!"

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Shut up!" A gruff voice spoke up.

"Sorry Krissy but I'm all set to kick some asses." Chanyeol cracked his knuckles and the remaining guarders gulped at the sight of the twelve legendary warriors. They all had a power of their own and Lay leaped from his horse and landed gracefully on the ground.

"You go Lay!" Baekhyun cheered.

Everyone glared at Baekhyun and he smiled nervously, "Sorry guys."

They all rolled their eyes and got down their horses and fought against the guarders with their powers.

Soon enough, the remaining guarders were all wiped out as Lay healed Infinite and B.A.P.

"Ohmygod thanks guys! I got worried for a moment back then." Sungyeol heaved a sigh of relief.

"I was afraid you guys wouldn't turn up." Myungsoo smiled.

"Hey! Who do you think we are? We are loyal friends alright!" Xiumin pouted.

"Yeah!" The maknaes agreed in unison.

"Luckily I informed them beforehand to act as reinforcements o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter