Exhausting Day

The One

 

Earlier in dance class

“Ohh, I see there is a new face in here?”

“Ah, ne. Park Su Jung imnida.” I introduced myself to the teacher.

“ Hmm… Why don’t you show us some dance moves? I need to see if you’re good enough to be in my class.” The teacher named Eunhyuk but was nicknamed by the student as Anchovy said. Now that I look at him, he does look like an anchovy except that he has muscular arms. I don’t know if I remember how to dance because I have stopped dancing for a long time. My palms are sweating and I hesitated to dance at first but as soon as the music started my body moves by itself.

 

Lay’s POV

    Park Su Jung? Park Su Jung as in Park Su Jung my fiancé? Wow, she has grown into a gorgeous young girl. The last time I saw her, she was only four years old. I couldn’t recognize her until she introduces herself to the class. The Anchovy teacher is up again to test new students on dancing skills. He’s always teasing new students this way.

    Jaws dropped and every eye on her when she moves her hips as soon as the music starts. Everyone was amazed how her expression changes in a second when she heard the music. Her hands moved through the air above her in graceful patterns. The way she moves her body to the rhythm of the music is just perfect.  She looks like as if she’s doing a synchronized swimming.

     Applause and wooing can be heard once she stopped dancing. “Wow, you danced beautifully. There, take a spot over there.” Eunhyuk – ssam said and pointed to an empty spot behind Seo Ki. It’s the first time I agree with him saying that she danced beautifully.

    It has been a long time since I last saw her. I am glad that I can see her now, here in this school. I’ll be looking forward for dance class from now on. I bet she doesn’t remember who I was.

 

Su Jung’s POV

    “Yah! I didn’t know you could dance like that. You danced way better than I am.” Seo Ki took a sip of her juice. To be honest, I didn’t even know I could still dance like that. I always have the hopeful and exited feeling when I dance. I am going to start dancing for my whole life now. Dancing has always been my passion but due to financial problem years ago, I stopped.

    After both vocal and dance classes I was exhausted. I was even more exhausted when I thought who my fiancé was. I met a few sunbae-s that have the initial ‘Y’ in their name but both Chan Yeol – sunbae and Lay – sunbae are more to who I was searching for because they have dimples. I just have to find out the full name of Lay – sunbae. I heard that from somewhere in the school that nobody knows his real name instead he prefers people to call him ‘Lay’. I guess I will be the first one to know his real name in the school if I find out about it, but it is going to be hard.   

    “I’ll get going first. Bye!” Seo Ki said a few meters away from me. “Yah! Wait for me.. We can walk home together.” I was trying to catch up with her. “Ah, no.. I’m going somewhere with… Kai.” She smiled sweetly when she mentions Kai’s name. Sigh, I’ll just take it as a date for the two of them. We bit goodbyes and parted our ways. It was especially lonely to walk home alone like this. I have to hurry home before the sky gets dark.

    It was getting darker and darker and I someone’s footsteps like they’re following me. That's when things got really creepy and I felt a sudden cold chill across my body. I turned around but no one was there. I continued walking and again I could hear the footsteps behind me I walked faster and the footsteps were faster. That’s when I turned around and shouted, “What do you want from me?!” with my eyes shut. There goes a man grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the street wall.

    “Why is there a young lady here alone in this lonely street? I shall accompany her… and…” he implored and tried to give me a peck on my cheek. He seems drunk. I push him with all my energy I have left after the exhausting day in school but for a drunken person he was too strong for me. I prayed hard just for anyone to past by the street just to save me.

    When I almost gave up, someone shoved him to the side and gave him a punch on the face. “Get lost before I get you to the police station!” he snarled at the drunker. When he turn around to face me, I was kind of surprise it was him. I didn’t know he would even past by this street.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey~ How are you guys doing? Here's an update for you. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment, subcribe, they give me motivation, and author-nim loves you! <3 :)