It is just the begining of Valentine's Day

The One

Once he turned to face me, I was shocked it was him.

    “Cha… ChanYeol – sunbae? Why are you here?” squatting at the side of the street due to the numbness in my legs from the scene that just happened.

    “Aren’t you supposed to thank me? I just saved your life.”  He said with a smile, helping me up.

    “About that, thanks, but still, why are you here?”

    “I live somewhere up there” he pointed to the same direction where my house at. So, this means we stay in the same neighborhood.

 

    “Su Jung – ah, you owe me a meal, since I saved you today.” He said when we reached at my doorstep.

    “Alright, I’ll treat you a meal next time, and thanks again for today, sunbae.”

    “Hey don’t be too formal with me, we’re outside of school. Just call me ChanYeol – ah or  ChanYeol – oppa.” He replied with a cheeky smile.

    If I would be informal with him, calling him oppa is fine, but I can’t just drop the honorifics when he is older than me. It has been weeks we walked home together. We shared stories and jokes and we are a lot closer now.

    It’s the last period of school. I have about ten minutes before the class end and I have the Lunar New Year break. Yay! I keep on glancing at my watch, wondering why the ten minutes pass by so slowly. Someone passes a note to me from my left. There is no one but Seo Ki. I took a quick look at the note that read:

    “Yah Su Jung, are you dating with ChanYeol – sunbaenim? You have been walking home with him just recently.”

    I pretended to take down notes as I write a reply back to prevent from getting caught passing notes during class. “I am not and I missed walking home with you. You’re always with Kai whenever I asked you. Are you dating Kai by any chance?” I passed it back to her without the teacher noticing. Seo Ki did not reply me back. She acts as if I didn’t ask her anything.

    The bell rang as a sign that it’s the end of the period. I quickly dump by stuffs into my backpack and grab Seo Ki’s wrist before she could get away. “Why didn’t you reply back my question? Avoiding, huh?”

    “No and no we’re not dating. Kai and I are just friends. That’s all.”

    "If you’re not dating…. Then you have a crush on him, don’t you?” I asked teasingly. I noticed her cheeks turned rosy red.

    “Oh… I’m right am I? You have a crush on him!”

    “Yes! I have a crush on him, so what?”

    “Okay. I’ll stop here. Let’s go.” I stop before she gets sulky.

 

    It is the Lunar New Year week, and tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day. Should I make chocolates for ChanYeol – sunbae as a thank you gift? He walked me home almost everyday, I should at least thank him for that. I spend my whole night making chocolates.

    I packed the heart shaped chocolates in a beautiful box and wrap it up. I don’t know how the taste will be like but I hope he’ll like it. I texted Seo Ki, Kai and ChanYeol – sunbae to meet up in front of Lotte World.

    We had a lot of rides since we arrived. “Let’s go on that ride!” Kai pointed to the ride he wanted. It’s the Gyro Drop, which I fear the most. “I’ve always wanted to go on that!” Seo Ki said in excitement. Seo Ki is pulling me towards the ride.

    “Oh, Lay, you’re here too?” ChanYeol  said. Seo Ki stopped pulling me and greeted Lay. Before I could greet him a voice behind him said, “Isn’t that Su Jung? Park Su Jung, it’s you isn’t it?” she walk towards me.

Yoon. Min. Yeong.

 What the hell is she doing here?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First, i want to say I am sorry for not updating for like almost a month, for a short update. I have been busy with Lunar New Year, that's why. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Second, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Celebrating it with your love, friends, family or by yourself it doesn't matter, as long as it is a wonderful day is enough. :) Here is Jongin sending you some love for Valentine's.

 

And Happy Lunar New Year to those who are celebrating. May the year of 2013 be a prosperous year ahead for you guys!