Confuse

The One

 

    Su Jung’s POV

“You have a fiancé.” I found out about that about half year ago. My father has financial difficulties in his company. He made an arrangement with his friend as an exchange for money, he engaged me with his friend’s son. I don’t know his name or how he looks like. I only know that he goes to Seoul Arts and some other clues.

    Seoul Arts was a Co-Ed school. I have not been to a Co-Ed school before but I have to, in order to find him. I, Park Su Jung, is going to this school all by myself just to find my fiancé and I will convince him to cancel the engagement.

 

    “Kyaaa! Su Jung-ahh~ I still can’t believe that you transferred here! We are going to have so much fun!” Seo Ki said with glee, hugging me.

    “Se… Seo Ki-ah… I ca.. can’t breathe..”

    “AH! Mianhae.” She apologized. “Let’s hang out together after school. KAI!,” she suggested and gestured her hand as a signal for Kai to come. I turned to the direction where Seo Ki was calling him. I gasped. It was that bastard.

 

    I can’t believe that smirking bastard is in my class but in the plus side I met my best friend, Seo Ki. I haven’t seen her since she transferred from my previous school. She told me that she always wanted to sing and dance, that is why she transferred. I am glad that we are in  the same school now.

 

    “Waddup, SeoKi-ngie. Hey, new girl!” he greeted and messed my hair, while Seo Ki is blushing at how Kai just called her. I punch him in the arms, hard, in return for messing with my hair. Something came up to my mind – Are Seo Ki and Kai just friends or are they dating? Hmmm…

    “Kai, be good to Su Jung please~” Seo Ki sang, and that’s when I stuck my tongue out at him.

    “Ne~” Kai somehow listens to what Seo Ki say.

    “Kai, wanna hang out with us today, after school?” she asked. Kai sighed and replied, “I can’t, today. I have dance rehearsal with Chan Yeol-sunbae and Lay-sunbae. Sorry.”

 

    As soon as he finished what he said, I realized that the person Kai mentioned he had rehearsal with has the initial ‘Y’ in his name. So I took this opportunity to ask him about this.

 

    “Uh..umm.. K—Kai,” I hesitated, at first. We have been teasing each other all along and I have never called him by his name, so this is the first time. Kai was surprised, so was Seo Ki.

    “Ohh~ Did you just called me by my name instead if ‘that bastard’?” he teased. I knew that was going to happen but I have to endure it. I took one deep breath and said, “Ye—Yeah. I wanted to ask, may I know who is Chan Yeol – sunbae that you mention a while ago?” I gave him a sweet smile. That’s what people normally do when they want something, right?

    “Soo~ You’re being nice to is because you’re interested in Chan Yeol – sunbae. Should have known you wanted something, or else you wont be nice to me,” He teased, again. “Well, I’m not going to tell,” he added and stuck his tongue out and he happily skipped away to his desk. “Yah! I asked nicely didn’t I!” I shouted at him.

 

     Seo Ki in the other hand, is laughing her off. “Yaah~ Why is Kai being so secretive?” I pouted. Seo Ki took quite a long time to get a hold of herself. Once she did, she said, “Kai is just being mean and teasing you all the time. Don’t worry, you’ll get to meet with Chan Yeol - sunbae when we have our dance class. What’s great bout this school we get to get along with our seniors during singing and dance class.”  My face lit up after what Seo Ki has said.

 

    “King Taejo moved the capital to Hanseong and built the Gyeongbokgung Palace. In 1394, he…” Ms. Yoon is explaining about Joseon Dynasty in History class. I can’t concentrate a thing she is saying since History has been one of my weakest subjects. I take a look at my class schedule for tomorrow. I’ll be having vocal and dancing lessons tomorrow, which means I’ll be meeting Chan Yeol – sunbae and I will find out if he’s my fiancé.

 

THE MORNING came fast. I woke up early this morning because I was excited for my first vocal and dance lessons since five years ago.  I can’t remember why I stopped those classes. In order to past my time, I cooked breakfast for my parents. By the time I’m done with the cooking, it’s already 7.37 a.m. I got ready for school and Seo Ki will be here any minute.

Vocal and dance lessons were fun, but I am confused now. I have several people with the initial ‘Y’ in their name – Park Chan Yeol, Yesung, Yoo Young Jae.  People with dimples – Lay, Park Chan Yeol.

Which one of them is my fiancé?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's a late update. I promise to update the next chapter as fast as i could. :)  Hope you guys like this chapter. Comment and subscribe  please ~

Can you pretty and kind readers to help me promote my fanfic, please. Thank you! :)

lots of love ♥, yolandatann