Epilogue (& Omake!)

Seven Days

 

Epilogue

 

“Beautiful my girl~, oh oh girl~, oh oh girl~” played as Jieun received a message from Junhyung.

 

From under the bedsheets and with messy, tousled hair along with wrinkled pajamas, Jieun flipped open her phone to check the message.

 

‘Might’ve woken you up with this msg. Sorry. If you don’t get ready quick, you’ll be late though. –Joker’

 

“Heh,” Jieun smiled at the text and went to go reply before getting prepared for school.

 

At the near ddeokbokki shop by Jieun’s place, Junhyung’s phone vibrated in his pocket. Flipping it open and reading the reply, he smirked, “Hn.”

 

‘You woke me up. Thanks~^^. –Jieun’

 

Junhyung noticed that Jieun was coming up from behind him, and turned, staring at her through his dark sunglasses.

“Good morning,” he greeted with a small, but meaningful smile.

 

Once more, walking with you, a new week begins.

 

~~ Goodbye For Now ~~

 

CUBE High Graduation Ceremony

 

“Press~! This is the last one, Junhyung-oppa,” Jieun informed while holding up the camera like a pro at selcas. “The very last one!”

 

The two stared down at the picture where Junhyung was dozing off and not properly looking at the camera.

 

“Eh? That’s it?”

 

“Yup. I took pictures of everyone so I’d have an excuse to print it all,” Jieun explained to the clueless Junhyung. “Exactly one sheet left for one with me. No mistakes~!” She happily grinned.

 

“Then I’ll be sure not to blink,” Junhyung suddenly put on a serious gaze.

 

Er, well, this is still a digital camera so we can retake the photo and all…but oh well! Jieun thought as she looked at Junhyung who, for once, didn’t have his sunglasses on and took them off. “Since it’s a souvenir, isn’t it normal to be photographed with a handsome guy?”

 

“Ready…!” Jieun leaned close to Junhyung who only coolly posed. Their tightly clasped hands were hidden behind their bodies and not captured by the camera.

 

~

 

“Hey, have you seen Junhyung-oppa anywhere? I wanted to exchange addresses, but I couldn’t find him at all.” A random CUBE female student chatted with her friends.

 

“Ah, that. They say practically everyone tried to ask, but it seems impossible,” one of her friends answered.

 

“He doesn’t want to make the person he’s dating feel bad, so he just says, ‘Sorry’.”

 

“No way, what’s with that?”

 

“Frustratingly cool~!”

 

The small crowd burst into the usual high school girl giggling.

 

“Only one week before the graduation date and they still want to date him?” Minhee placed her elbows on a windowsill and looked out into the sky. “Ah…one week. It feels so long ago…and brings back memories.”

 

“Ah, Minnie-ah, you were still here,” Kikwang commented, coming up from behind her.

 

“Kikwang-oppa!” Minhee exclaimed from slight surprise.

 

“You’re just standing here alone?”

 

“Ahaha, yup!” Minhee smiled wide enough that her eyes curved into upside-down Us.

 

“I remembered that I…had one special week too…” Minhee reminisced as she returned to gazing out the window.

 

See You! was the caption for the picture that Minhee and Kikwang had taken together, the two having slung arms around each other’s shoulders.

 

~

 

“Ah, what are you writing?” Jieun peeked over Junhyung’s shoulder, who was scribbling down a message as a caption for their last picture of them together.

 

Reading what it had said, Jieun commented, “Omo? Aniyo, shouldn’t I be saying that?”

 

Both Jieun and Junhyung smiled and grinned together sweetly before staring at each other with loving eyes. The two leaned into each other before pressing their lips to another’s in an affectionate kiss.

 

I Love You, was what the caption for their valuable picture together read. Jieun was beaming brightly at the camera while Junhyung gently held her waist in his grip and gently kissed her cheek.

 

The End. ()

 

Awwwww~ I love how sweet I managed to make the ending! XD Honestly, the “Goodbye For Now” thing is based on the omake thing that was at the end of the manga…couldn’t resist writing something based on that also. You wanna know something ironic? For Jieun’s best friend, I was blanking out on what name to use, so I decided to use the name of my character from the Kikwang one-shot.

 

And guess what. In the manga in the last omake, the two characters that Minhee and Kikwang were representing turned out to end up together! …Or something like that! LOL. Just like how Minhee and Kikwang were paired up in my one-shot! You can’t believe how much I LOLOLOLOLOLOLed realizing that. Anyway, *sniffs and wipes a tear* I’ll miss you guys. But don’t worry, I’ll keep on writing! Dunno when I’ll post a new story, but I will!

 

Big thanks to all the subscribers, commenters, and readers! I love you all in a platonic way! Most thanks go especially to TaishaNike though, because although she wasn’t the first commenter I don’t think, she was commenting and giving full support from when this 7-shot started and to when it ended. ♥s to her! ^_______^