meeting the devil's friend. aka devil number two

Fly Trap

Harumi pov:

I had just fnished my last class and it had started to rain, so i opened my umbrella.

Image result for cute umbrellas

i didnt want to text riko, so i just ran around to find her. its like playing hide and seek but the other person doesn't know we're playing. i went to the cafiertia to see if she was there but nope she wasnt. i really love the rain. its so fun to run around in the rain. my dad told me when i was little that when its raining, the world is crying because its sad, so instead of being sad when it rains i smile. Smiles makes things better. i ran to check the courtyard but abruptly stopped. Fear over took my body and i froze. i saw the devil again but this time he only had one guy next to him. As they passed me the devils friend stopped and looked at me.

he said " hey wait luhan its that same girl that bumped into you isn't it?"

So the devil's name is luhan its a beautiful name. he's really cute too. wait what am i thinking, i shake my head from side to side, he's can be really mean. i cant be thinking this, but he really is cute. he reminds me of a rabbit. im brought back to reality by a hand being waved in my face. i made the mistake of looking up. i realized that the person wavying their hand in my face was the devil's friend. 

he said " hey you, are you there? hello"

i quietly replied with " my name is not you."

i had spoke so quietly that nobody heard me but they saw my mouth move. he turned to look at luhan.

he spoke asking " did she say something?"

the devil looked at me. when i saw his face i just imaged a irratation mark on his head. he still looked pissed off at me. 

the devil spoke this time " hey you did you say anything? baekhyun i dont think she"

i got the courage and cut him off.

i  spoke louder then before and said " my name is not you. its harumi!" 

just a said that luhan took my umbrella and walked away with it. Baekhyun followed him.

he said " i hope you dont need this as much as i need it bye-bye you"

it was raining hard and i was cold and ran under the awning at the front of the school. on the way to the front of the school i slipped and fell face first into a grassy area. i was really cold and wet and im pretty sure my books are goners if i walk home. i started to get really unhappy. i started to debate the pro and con if i walk in this little storm. the cons are i get super sick, books die, ill have to pay the school back, might even get lost in the rain. the pros are i get home, itll be warm when i get home and i could have a bath. then i remembered riko she probably went home earlier cuz of the rain. i went to grab my phone to call her when my phone started to ring.i looked at the caller id and it was riko.

Riko-"Hello? Harumi? Where the hell are you? Hurry and get out of the rain, are you alright? Should I come?"

Harumi-"Riko! I'm at the school! i dont have my umbrella cuz the devil took it. im fine. im just muddy and soaking wet. and it's okay ill run home. im pretty sure your at home right? i'll be home as fast as i can!"

Riko-"Okay then please get back fast and be careful."

i hung up. i started to run back home, but i got cold and tired of running. i walked toward the way i take to get home but i turned around and paused. i looked around. okay so i might seem crazy but i feel that someones staring at me.

i spoke " H....Hell.o???"

??? P.O.V.

i saw her trip and fall face first into the grass. she had gotten mud all over her. i couldnt help but smile at her. she is so beautiful. wait i shouldnt be thinking this. i pinched my arm. i curse under my breath. i followed her to the front of the school. i saw her takeout her phone. she looked at it and put it on her ear and i can see her smile and her mouths was moving. i decided that i should check my phone and saw my friends had texted me that they were leaving. after i replied saying i would meet up with them later i looked up and saw that she left. i ran toward the only direction she could've ran toward. 

i muttered ""

i hid behind a trash can. im hoping she doesnt notice me.

i heard "H....Hell.o???"

i accidently moved and kicked the trashcan. it scared her cuz when i got the courage to come out she was already on the ground. i guessing she slipped. she didn't wake up when i shook her so i pick her up after i went through her phone to find her address. when i found her address i started walking to her house. it was pretty close by. when i reached her home i layed her down by her door. i knocked on it and put the umbrella on the flooe by her and ran back to the school.

Harumi P.O.V.

i had a trobbing pain on the back of my head. i heard my door open. riko walked in saying stuff on how worried she was when she found melaying by the door.

i got confused "what do you mean all i remember was feeling scared and slipping and blacking out from the fall?"

i looked around my room and surprised that i had my unbrella.