Baekhyun

EXO-K and EXO-M One Shot Collection

Requested by XBaekhyunMinX *A/N: Note that this is NOT rated. It's because the requester didn't want in there, so hope you enjoy this. It's not exactly fluffy, either...sooooo be prepared for fluffy cuddling ^.^

tumblr_m5c5g71WWy1rsj5k5o1_500_large.png

 

백현

 

You adjusted the books that you were carrying in your left arm and took in a deep breath before heading into English class—the most exciting and yet most horrible class of the day. You found your seat and placed your books down before removing your backpack and setting it behind you on the chair. You sighed in relief, thankful that he wasn’t in class yet—or so you thought.

“Hey. Hey, you,” A soft voice called from behind you. You turned and saw Baekhyun, the person you were trying to avoid, looking directly at you and your face turned crimson. You cleared your throat and choked out a “Yes?”

“Do we have anything due in class soon? I’m horrible with all of this grammar crap,” He admitted, looking around to see if any of his buddies were in the classroom yet.

“N-Well, there’s a paper due soon. It’s based on your future plans after senior year,” You explained after thinking for a moment.

“,” he muttered, “There’s no way I can ask you—“

“Ask me what?” You said, the blush returning to your cheeks when you turned your head.

“Uh, could you help me with writing it? It’s okay, you don’t have to. I honestly don’t want to bother you. You have to write your own paper, so yeah. You know what? Just pretend I didn’t ask you, okay?”

“Um, huh? You want me, a nerd for crying out loud, to tutor you?”

“Yeah, but I’ll be fine. I don’t want you to take time away so that you can help some popular guy,” Baekhyun said, turning away. You sighed in frustration and turned back around in your seat, wanting to tell him that you would help him. His friends came in and he struck up a lively conversation with them, and you were unable to speak to him for the rest of the class period.

   The bell rang, the sound of chairs scraping against the floor echoed throughout the room and students filed out of class, ready for class to be finished for the day.

“Baekhyun!” you called to the boy, who’s still at his desk, packing his books in his backpack.

“Yeah?” his eyes looked up into yours and you had to grip the chair nearest to you to prevent your knees from giving out.

“Uh, I can help you with your paper,” you offered quietly, heart beating unsteadily.

“Oh-okay, sure, when do you want to meet up?”

“Well, today is a Friday, and I don’t really have anything to do… Unless you have something you need to do and that’s fine! We don’t need to work on it today!” you said quickly, nervousness taking over.

“No, it’s okay, I don’t have anything to do,” Baekhyun smiled, causing you to blush and push your glasses up nervously.

“Shall we?” he asked, gesturing to the door.

“Uh, yeah,” you said, pushing open the door and waiting for him to follow.

   You both walked down to the parking lot and Baekhyun clicked a remote to unlock his car. A sleek silver car’s headlights lit up, and your eyebrows rose in surprise.

“You really are a rich kid,” you remarked, and Baekhyun looked at you with angry eyes.

“You have no idea how hard it is to live the way I live,” he nearly growled, and you clamped your mouth closed.

The ride to his house was awkward, but you enjoyed the music that he was playing on his stereo, and you found yourself bobbing your head to the beat. Baekhyun glanced at you and saw that you were enjoying the music and smiled to himself.

Baekhyun parked his car in the garage and smiled at you as you got out of the car. You bumped your head on the roof because you were too busy being stunned by his gorgeous smile.

“Are you okay?” he said, trying not to chuckle. You glared at him for a moment before a smile cracked your frustration from his teasing and you smiled.

“I’m okay, Baekhyun. No need to worry,” you reassured him, and he smiled once again before indicating that you should both get inside the house. He opened the front door for you and after disarming the alarm, led you into his bedroom.

One side of his room was strictly for studying, you noted as you saw the spacious desk and the papers stacked neatly in folders. His laptop was on the desk, turned off, and he motioned you over to the desk. He allowed you to sit first, and you blushed as he made eye contact with you for longer than you expected.

“Uh, shall we start?” you asked, not sure what to say and not sure where to look. His eyes were so gorgeous up close and his thin lips were so pink. You had an insatiable urge to kiss him hard on his lips. You held yourself down, however, and became miserable as the seconds went by.

No, no, I can’t think about that when he’s right next to me. What if he saw that I was or I tried to cop a feel or something? Then I’d really have no chance with him.
“Jaemin, what’s wrong? You look distracted. Are you sick?” he reached up and touched your forehead gently with his fingertips.

“Jaemin, holy crap, you’re burning up. Are you alright? Stay here, I’ll get you some water. You must be sick!” Baekhyun went to stand up and rush to the kitchen, but without thinking, you pulled him down to the chair and connected your lips with his. He made a small noise of surprise, then began to moan when you threaded your hands in his hair. He slid his hands up and down your sides and kept them stationary at your hips. He broke the kiss and his lips, looking into your eyes before breaking the silence.

“I-I like you, Jaemin,” he admitted, breathing hard from the intense kiss that you had just shared.

“Should-shouldn’t we work on the paper?” you said, moving away from him a little, trying to control yourself.

“Oh, that? I was lying. It’s already finished. I just asked you to come to admit my feelings for you. How was it? The confession, I mean,”

“It was heartfelt and sincere. Why are you asking me this..?”

“Because I want to ask you if we can cuddle,” he said, cheeks turning rosy red.

“We can cuddle,” you replied, heart beating out of rhythm. You got closer to him and he pulled you into his arms, moving to his bed with you in tow. He set you down and laid down next to you, pulling you into his chest. 두근,두근, you could hear his heart thumping in his chest, and you laid your head on it, your ear over his heart so that you could hear the rhythmic beating of his heart as he held you close. You found yourself falling asleep as he started to sing to you.