Kai

EXO-K and EXO-M One Shot Collection

  You furiously typed in the door code on the lit keypad and you slid the cover over the keypad, the system letting out a symphony of light beeps to let you know that the door was successfully unlocked. You lug your school bag inside, dropped it, and walked straight past your irresistable boyfriend, Kai. He turned from the webpage he was studying to look in your direction. You walked like a zombie into your bedroom. He teleported into your bedroom and sat perched on your lounge chair until you plopped onto the bed. He teleported to move right next to you and smoothed your hair back from your face to kiss you lightly on the cheek. Flustered, you turn your body away.

  "Baby~ What did I do? You look mad. Bad day at school?"

  "Aggh!" You groan into your pillow.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day. It's better with me here, right?"

  Your lips turned up into a half-smile upon hearing Kai's egotistical jests. 

  "Mmhm," you replied.

  "Thanks, baby," He snuck his hands to your sides and began to tickle you. You giggled and turned your body in response to his tickle attack and his lips met yours once you turned in his direction. The kiss was sweet and was followed by numerous others. He pushed you down onto your bed and continued kissing you, smirking when he kissed a sensitive spot on your neck and you moaned. This continued for the rest of the night. ^_~