Talent time

I'll get over you

It was hard; studying, especially when Sungjong was around neither does he wants Sungjong to leave. But it was over, everything was over. Just one month till he leave this school, as much as how he didn't want to. He thought how ironic things were, a year ago he wanted to leave so bad, but now he didn't want to; not at all.

"Hyung let's do a song for the talent show!" the younger one suggested with much enthusiasm. The older obviously couldn't wait to hear Sungjong's voice; angelic, beautiful or perfect. So he agreed. They were going to do a song when clearly Sungyeol himself isn't confident about his vocals. He thought maybe he could take the opportunity to confess to the younger but something in him made him change his mind. So he had another plan.

The two decided to sing "Heart Goes On" by Celine Dion since they both love titanic. They rehearsed and rehearsed day and night, and Sungyeol enjoyed it alot, he though Sungjong's voice was amazing he was so close to worshipping the boy. The lyrics made sense too     or at least to him only. Every night, the older boy only had Sungjong in his dreams, he will only think about that boy or daydream about him whatsoever, technically, his world revolves around Sungjong.

"Sungjong ah, let's do a secret confession during the talent show. I'll tell you who I've a mjor crush on through our song dedication and you'll do yours too," he was determined to confess to the petite boy.

"Ok......Hyung pinky promise!"

The day arrived and they were both backstage waiting for their turn to arrive. Myungsoo was there too; in the audience, impatiently waiting for the two to  be out. They were welcomed by the audience's boisterous cheers and claps which loosened them up a little. "Before we start to sing, we will be announcing our song dedicator," Sungyeol started. "So uh yeah I would love to dedicate this song to-" Lee Sungjong this is for you. But he couldn't say it, "Uh my lovely friend Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol ended with a gummy smile.

Sungjong was shocked, he thought if Sungyeol liked Myungso then he couldn't tell the truth. No one knew their secret anyway, "My dedicator would be my neighbour I've missed so much ever since i moved in here. And they started singing.

Every night in my dreams,

I see you, I feel you

that is how I know you, go on,

Far across the distance and spaces between us.........

And they continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So uh never heard of you talking anout your neighbour before" the older boy begun.

"Yeah he's called Lee Howon, a hyung," Sungjong lied. Howon was his cousin.

So it remained award between the Lees, the younger thinking about how weird it is for the older to have a crush on his own bestfriend. And Sungyeol still couldn't forget aabout his fake dedication, just like that, weeks passed and it was the day the two older leave the school for good. Not to mention how Sungyeol got super jealous when Sungjong gave Myungsoo a farewell card a night before, so he decided to leave earlier than the appointed time. But little did he know that the tiny-framed boy had been awake all night thnking about....stuff, When Sungyeol was about to leave, he was stopped by his dorm mate.

"Hyung this is for you, goodbye," and they both parted after a hug.

Do not open this card until 10 years time was all that said on the envelope,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 years later....

Yes Lee Sungyeol you've gotten over that boy wake up! After all these years he still talks to himself.  He was a CEO and he's not even actibg like one.

But thank god, he can finally open the damn letter Sungjong gave him.

I like you hyung, and now if i still do, I'll look for you. was all that's on the card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock Knock

"Come in!" He was still dumbfounded and staring at the card, not noticing whoever that came in.

"Anneonghaseyo Lee Sungjong imnida, I'll be your new secretary from now on" And Sungyeol felt like he was back in those days,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

SO I'm done!!! Do read my other story 50 SHADES OF GREASE it's a woogyu story and it's better than this! TEEHEE