Time flies whenever I'm with you

I'll get over you

Time passed like never before and Sungyeol felt that his feelings for the petite boy will never fade. Should he confess? He thought he'll probably look or sound like an idiot. Sungjong has been hanging out with Myungsoo more often since Sungyeol felt that he needed to catch up with his studies, he wondered how that handsome kid cope though. After all, they both wanted to spend as much time as they can with Sungjong, since it will be their last year in the school.

Sungjong became rather confused, he thinks that he's in love but quickly brushed off the thought, how is it even possible "Hyung, how does it feel like to be in love?"

Of course, the older boy was almost lost for words. For a moment he thought Sungjong found out, then it occured to him. Love is when you feel warmth around the person, love is when you feel the need to be around the person, love is when you think about that person everyday, love means that the special person is your world. To me, love means you. He was in fact taken aback by his own thought.

"Uhhhh I'm not to sure either, you now your hyung's a noob in romance haha, maybe you should try asking Myungsoo about it, kids your age tend to think they're in love when they're not," he blurted. "Who is it?"

"Definitely not you hyung," the younger chuckled. Sungyeol felt his heart shattered into a million pieces. Of course not. "But I do love you hyung, just not in that way, if you get what I mean," and with that, the younger went to sleep.

Sungyeol just wished for time to stop now. He didn't want to take his college exams, neither does he want to leave the school, his dorm and most importantly, Sungjong.

-Myungsoo's POV-

I wonder if this feeling is mutual. He hoped so. He loved that boy to bits for crying out loud, he couldn't risk a day not seeing the younger. He pondered in his bed, wondering what will life be like graduating from the school, he'll probably wake up specially early every morning and pick Sungjong up from his home, and from school to home, whatsoever. He didn't have the courage to confess though, it's the matter of time. Sigh.

-No one's POV-

The three were together as usual, it was their lunchbreak. "Myungsoo are you gonna join us if Sungjong agrees?" the younger was puzzled. "I would love to of course, but heck, have extra modelling class on the same day as auditions"

"BOTH OF YOU STOOOPPP," Sungjong exclaimed. With arms akimbo he asked, "can someone explain?". And so they told him, it was an end-of-year talent show, Sungjong was more than excited. So they came to a conclusion, Sungjong and Sungyeol will join and Myungsoo won't.

This is going to be fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So I'm back with a new chapter :-) I only update on weekdays and will most likely finish this story by this week! Hugs and kisses to  everyone reading this!