Jealousy

I'll get over you

Even before Sungyeol was going to take his college exams, he was excited about the talent show already. Should we sing? Should we dance? Or should we do a play? Or...... And he continues to wonder.

The examination period was one of a hell for both Sungyeol and Myungsoo. Even though they took subjects that do not require much theory, they felt that it was too much. The older was worse though, everyone he tries to study back in the dorm, he was easily distracted by Sungjong, especially that he longed to squeeze. So he always excuse himself to the library giving excuses like "oh uh the room's too stuffy," when clearly the windows were open and gushes of wind were blowing in, or "the lights are too dim," when obviously the room itself was already blinding with a light switched on. Lee Sungyeol, think of better excuses!

"Hyung, I'll be staying over in L hyung's dorm today so hopefully I won't distract you."  NO "ok," was all the older could reply. Then doesn't Myungsoo has to study too? Sungjong packed a bag with some books and daily necessities and almost took off when, "Jongie why bring your textbooks over?" the older asked inquisitively. "Myungsoo hyung wants me to help him catch up with first year stuff so I agreed," help me too. "Oh in that case, carry on and don't stay up too late!" They waved each other goodbye and the petite boy left.

Everytime he opens his mouth it's "Myungsoo this, L that," damn it Sungjong ah do I even exist in your eyes, I love you and it hurts. Back to studies studies studies. "Oh I'm going crazy, someone help," Sungyeol rest his head in his hands.

He managed to have a good start in revising until an hour later he heard giggles from next door. "Ahh Kim Myungsoo stop it!!! It tickles!!!" and a series of girly laughter followed. It wasn't that Sungjong's girly laughter was bad, but Sungyeol was annoyed or more like jealous.

Mental note: Not to kill Kim Myungsoo when I see him tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So yeah I'm done with another chapter! Would appreciate if I receive more feedbacks and comments!! And do check out my oneshot of woogyu "50 SHADES OF GREASE" ^__^ thank you <333

Oh and btw myungjong in promoting LINE ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5atJzHw2E54&feature=youtube_gdata_player (I'm sorry I get happy over small kind of interactions teehee)