As we grew closer

I'll get over you
 

"HYUNG! TOWEL! HYUUUUNNNGGG" Sungjong's voice pierced through the air.

Oh right, the towel had fallen off hah. WHAT

Carelessly, Sungyeol scrambled for his towel and snatched a pair of pants strewn on the ground nearby before putting them on. There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Yeol what happened?" what seemed like a deep voice questioned from the slightly ajar door. Wow that girl has got guts to step into a guy's dorm. Attractive.

"It must be from you, lovely" Myungsoo stared at Sungjong. "But you do know the girls-" Sungyeol shot him a glare and with both hands, shut Myungsoo up.

"Sungjong ah excuse me for a while" Sungyeol shouted and with that the 2 best friends made their way to the younger's dorm. Sungjong was astounded, that guy, what was his name again? Soo..….……Myungsoo. His dark brown orbs, expressionless eyes, muscular body and everything about him was charming.

A moment after he started unpacking, the 2 came back, formally introducing themselves to the new boy.

"Lee Sungyeol, I take history and arts. I will be bringing you around the school compound with this guy here" he shook Sungjong's hand.

His hand is so soft.

"Kim Myungsoo, I do modeling and attend vocal classes. And you're Lee Sungjong?" he too shook the feminine like hand.

"Yeah I'm taking arts and vocal classes , please guide me along," he bowed. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were immediately attracted to the still unpacking figure that stood in front of them. What's the world come to, such a beautiful creature actually exists? Classes usually starts at 8am but it's the start of the year, which also means showing your new dorm kid around. The 2 of them brought Sungjong around the cafeteria, dance room, modeling room, etc. Occasionally they would indulge in small conversations and stuff like that.

"So Sungjong what are your dreams and aspirations?" Sungyeol broke the silence, Myungsoo on the other hand almost choked on his saliva, what a question Yeol.

The petite boy admitted he loves singing but never had the confidence to, also said how his friends would actually laugh at him for such a girly voice he had. The other two pitied him of course, they were in fact in love with his voice, or more like Sungjong.

That week passed rather quickly and lessons prevailed as per normal. The three boys hung around school more frequently now and screw the fomalities, they were as close as the three musketeers.

Sungyeol figured he's probably in love with the boy, but it wasn't him alone who loves Sungjong, he could tell that Myungsoo too was head over heels with that boy. Maybe, Sungjong isn't gay after all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey all ^__^ just wanted to thank you guys for spending the time to read my story! Love you all <3