I Saw You

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

Your POV
 
I woke up and heard someone's voice that I know. That person entered my room and ran into the toilet. Oh maybe Kris oppa? But why don’t he use his toilet? Never mind, I better sleep again. My eyes are swollen because of crying all night and thinking about Yejin's words these days. Should I stop or not? That Kai doesn't have a girlfriend because of me. I don't know but I kept thinking of it all night. And now I heard someone singing in my toilet and his voice's like Kai. God!!! My brain's full of him.
Wait, why is my toilet was locked?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"KAIIII!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY TOILET AND WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR YOUR CLOTHES?!!!!!!!!!" I scream while closing my eyes.
 
"Kris hyung was using his toilet and I had to pee, and then I took a shower" He said.
 
"And you use my toilet?"
 
"Yes"
 
"No. I mean, why don't you use your toilet? Your own toilet!!!!!"
 
"Wait, Stella"
 
"What?"
 
"Your eyes"
 
He kept coming. Closer. The gap is about 5cm. Clooooooooser to me. I kept on stepping back but I was stuck with the ing wall. My heart beats faster, like while riding on a rollercoaster. I can't see his eyes. I closed my eyes. Kai, what are you doing?!!!!!!
 
"Ya!!!! Jongin, Stella! What are you doing?! Can you not make out in the morning? This is 6 am!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly Kris oppa appeared from nowhere.
 
"OPPA!!!"
 
"HYUNG!!"
 
OMG what should I do!!!!! Kris oppa saw me and Kai in that position and kai didn't wear anything except his towel!!!!! What should I do, what should I do!!! No, what did he do to my room, my toilet and my house!!!!! Kim to the ing jong in!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"What?!!!"
 
I chocked my food when Kris oppa said that in 2 weeks, Kai will sleep, no, Kai will live with us--Kris oppa and me in my house because his parents were going to Japan for their business. It means Kai the Kim ing Jongin whom I love will live with me for 2 weeks?! I don't know if  this is good or bad because........I don't know.
 
This is Saturday so I can stay at home, sleep, watch DVD, and everything at home. But this weekend is different because Kai is here. I can see him every time now. This is gonna be fun! Or no.
When I the TV and then sat on the couch, he followed me.
When I opened the refrigerator and took some snacks, he followed me.
Wherever I go, he always followed me. Even to the toilet, he'll wait for me in front the door.
Why are you always following me, Kai?!
 
"Where are you going now?" He said
 
"Luhan oppa's house"
 
 
Kai's POV
 
"Where are you going now?" I said
 
"Luhan oppa's house"
 
What?! What Oppa?!!!!!!! She called that guy Oppa now?!
 
"For what?"
 
"I need some books and Luhan oppa said that he had it. What? You want to follow me again?" She asked.
 
"No. And the oppa things, why you-"
 
"I have to go now, see you Kai" She cut my words.
 
God, OPPA?! OPPA?! Why did she call him oppa?! She never called me oppa!!!!!! What's wrong with her? What's wrong with Luhan?! Is he that good?! Is he that warm? Is there something special from him?!!!!!!!! From childhood she loves me, she wants me, and she likes me. But after the Luhan things came she never saw me again. Now I live with her, she should be happy and welcome me. But all she says is that, "What are you doing in my house?!" "Why are you always following me?!"
She said that she needs some book, but it almost 2 hours and she hasn't back?! What are you doing with him, Stella?!!!
 
 
Your POV
 
After I borrowed some books, I intended to go home. But Luhan oppa said that he'll buy me some ice cream. Honestly, I want to go home because of Kai. I told him that I just need some books. After buying ice cream, I went home. Suddenly I saw Kai sleeping on the couch. I came near to him. I watched him sleeping, and it's cute. The Ice prince Kai turned to sleep like this. His hair grows fast. His tanned skin made him y. His thick lips. His big eyes, and everything about him made me deeply falling in love with him.
 
"What are you doing?!" He suddenly woke up.
 
"WAAAA!!!!" I was shocked and fell.
 
"You’re watching me sleep?”
 
"NO!!! You're waiting for me and fall asleep on the couch?!"
 
"NO! I'm just... I'm just... sleepy"
 
 
I Need You, Kim Jong In
 
 
Kai's POV
 
"Where's my phone?" I asked while searching for it.
 
"I don't know" Said Chanyeol
 
"Oh, dance room. I left it. Just a second man" I said
 
I walked towards the dance room and saw someone, she is Ye Jin.
 
 
"Kai-ah!" she said
 
I didn't answer. I'm still walking.
 
"Listen to me. Just once"
 
"What?"
 
"I love you"
 
"I've heard it for a thousand times"
 
"No, no. I mean. I love you. I'll never forget you. I still love you. Forgive me, Kai. Let's start again. Leave her. Tell everything to her about us-"
 
"Stop it, YeJin!"
 
"Why? You said that she’s just your childhood friend. So, why don’t you give me a chance?! Why can't I tell everything to her? Why do you always stop me?" She said while crying and moving closer to me
 
"You never like her. You never need her. You never love her. But you once loved me. I'm your first love, your first kiss, you first-"
 
"I TELL YOU TO STOP!"
 
"I'll never stop to loving you, Kai"
 
Suddenly he cupped my face and kissed me. I want to avoid, but I can't. I want to stop, but I can't. Honestly, I need it. A kiss. Man, I'm a normal guy, too. I need these things. I don't know why I kissed her back. I enjoyed it. I continue kissing her back. I hugged her and her hair. She enjoyed it, too.
 
"Are you guys finished?"
 

When I heard that, I stopped. And she is, Stella.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N: HELLOOOOOOOOO!!! Enjoy my 4th chapter!!!!!!!!!! The english kinda weirdddddd, I'm sorryyyyyyy. Glad to see you comments&Subbies. Annyeong^^

+++++++++ thanks for editing!! xinwo21