The Concepts

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

"So, the performing arts day's coming everybody! As usual, each class should send their pride and perform their skill in the performing arts day next month. Maximal 5 performers per class, got it? I hope this class will give your best. In the end, the judge will choose the best performer and be the King and Queen performer for this year in the prom night" Mrs. Jung said with the excited-face. And all I see that almost all of the students in this class were excited except that guy, Kim Jong In. He shows his I-don't-care face as usual. Suho is the committee for this class and he'll choose the prides. First he chooses Baekhyun and Soojoung for sing and Sehun and Kai for dancing. I know Kai wouldn't want to participate in this event, but he's just too lazy to argue so he agreed and show ok-I'll-do-it face. But when he was dancing, all that forced face will gone. He'll dance passionate and gives his best because he loves dancing.

 

"And the last is Stella. You will play the violin. So prepare your song" Suho said.

 

"I don't even agree"

 

"Why? I heard that you can play violin"

 

"I will agree if it's not violin"

 

"It's fix. Continue your speech, Suho. Stella is agree" Kai said.

 

"What? NO!"

 

"Ignore her" He said. I rolled my eyes and don't want to talk with Suho or Kai or the rest. I said earlier that I don't want to play the violin. It's fine if I'm just sing or dance or what else but BIG NO for violin. Nobody's hear me here because that hard-head Kai.

 

"About the concept. The committees said that duration maximal is 30 minutes and minimal 20 minutes. So, Baekhyun will be the opening. Soojoung will sing while dancing with Sehun. Stella will play her song, Kai will dancing his best dance and then Stella and Kai will meet and dancing together. If there's someone who doesn’t agree, just spit it up" Suho said and show his bright smile.

 

"ME!!! I said that I never agree that I will play the violin and what's with that dancing together with Kai? You just said that I play the violin but so sudden you said I will dance together with him" I stood and said that. For the God's sake!!! Dancing with him? He's not even talk to me these day and we ended up dancing together? There's no chemistry then.

 

"I don't agree with the dance together with Stella" Kai said with his flat expression. He must hate me a lot, then.

 

"Whatever, just you two that didn't agree with that. So, this fixed" Suho said.

***

 

"Hello, Lu Han. Sorry for being late, this is your book" Sehun said to Lu Han. They're best friends like Sehun with Kai. But unfortunately Kai doesn't get along with Lu Han so whenever Sehun wants to be with Lu Han, he must separate with Kai because Kai doesn't like Lu Han a lot because Stella.

 

"So, how about the performing arts day? Who are the performers from your class?"

 

"I will sing, Han na and Ye Jin will dance, Ji Young will play the piano and Sa Rang will play the harps. How about you class, Sehun?"

 

"Kai and me will dance, Soojoung and Baekhyun will sing, Stella will play the violin but she refused it because she doesn't want to play the violin. I heard that she's pro violist but since her mother passed away, she seems hates violin a lot"

 

"Why?"

 

"I heard from Soojoung that she learned it since child but one day she would go to the violin school place, her violin was left in the house. She cried and her mom went back home to take her violin, but on the way back to the violin school with her violin, her mom has an accident and made her died. So, Stella hates the violin because if she doesn't cry for the violin, her mom will not die. She thought that. No wonder she hates violin a lot, she was too young these day"

***

 

 

This is the first day practice. The 5 performers will practice while the rest will prepare the stage, the concept, the music and all. You didn't bring your violin because you don't want to. They seem disappointed because the music concept will be jazz and the source is from your violin but you ruined their plan.

 

"I told you to play the violin!" Kai said and sound bossy. He knows my reason, he knows that I hate violin and I will remember my mom but he forced me to play that violin. I thought that the who will understand me is him, but no. He doesn't even care about me.

 

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP FORCED ME!"

 

"GO HOME AND BRING YOUR VIOLIN HERE!" We kept yelling each other and other people just staring at us.

 

"KAI! I TOLD YOU TO STOP! SHE ALMOST CRYING!" Soojoung yelled at him because she knows my problem.

 

"SHUT THE ING UP, SOOJOUNG! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Soojoung just silent after Kai yelled at her. Earlier I said that Kai had something that no one can resist, include his stares. "I KNOW THAT VIOLIN WILL BRING YOUR MEMORIES BACK BUT DON'T EVER BRING YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM TO PUBLIC. YOU ARE JUST NOT PROFESSIONAL!"

 

"YES! I'M NOT PROFESSIONAL LIKE YOU! I'M STUPID! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NOW! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME! I WILL NEVER PLAY THAT VIOLIN AGAIN!"

 

"YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS! YOU CHILDISH! YOU ARE A PERSON THAT IF YOU HURT ONCE, YOU WILL NEVER GET UP AND STUCK! GET A LIFE! JUST BECAUSE YOUR MOM DIED WHEN SHE BRING YOUR VIOLIN, SO YOU HATE THAT VIOLIN"

 

"DON'T EVER TALKED ABOUT MY MOM AGAIN AND THAT VIOLIN THING!"

 

Kai held my hands tightly.

 

"JUST PLAY THAT VIOLIN. YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON" He said and stares at me. Those words, seems he mentioned about US not just about the violin.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE"

 

I ruined your life?

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; I just checked my spelling and grammar, hope this better *pray all night long with Kai*