Lost in love with wrong person.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Daddy's keep force me to tell the reason why I want to move and leave Korea. It's impossible if I tell him the truth about Kai so I keep telling him that there's no reason.

I have to forget him—Kai. I have to forget our memories and live happily without him, his lies are just too much to me. I mean all that lies with his Yejin, that's too mean for almost 1 year. He never cares about my heart, he is... stupid. I hate him. I hate Kai. I have to forget him and this neighborhood. Good bye for now, Kim Jong In.

 

"Stella-ah?" Soojoung woke me up from my little world and sat beside me.

"You're crying?"

"N-no" I said and wipe the tears on my cheek. I know this kid will force me to tell why I'm crying and this is the right time to tell her that I will leave Korea, I think.

 

"WHAT?! YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME—I MEAN US, JUST BECAUSE THAT STUPID BASTARD?! YOU STILL HAVE ME, SEHUN, KRIS AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS! WE LOVE YOU AND NEVER MIND ABOUT THAT AGAIN!" Soojoung's burst, as expected and I'm still sobbing.

"S-sorry, Soojoung. I have to forget him"

"Let me kill that and look if you can forget him or not"

"Soojoung, please understand me. I need time"

 

Finally, she accepted my decision and promised not to tell everyone about it, I will tell them sooner or... later.

 

I woke up with swollen eyes, again and found a bouquet of flower in my bed with pink letter on it.

 

Dear, Stella.

I know my faults and I know even I have 10 lives it can't pay my guilt to you. You hate me, right?

Please, forgive me. I owe you everything.

I LOVE YOU.

                                                        —Kai.

 

Tears please go away.

Why am I behaving so stupidly, is just time for us to even things out between us. No, I’ll not be sad. Just big no. I just want to accept the truth as it is, you never really love me. I want to be alone this time. I fell in love with you, I got stuck deep in you and you hurt me. Sad ending.

 

"Where are you going? You haven't eat your breakfast, Stella-ah" Dad shouted to me as I left the house without words.

 

"Alone?" someone said and sat beside me on this bench.

It's Sehun.

Immediately I wipe my tears and smiled to him.

He hugged me.

"Don't ever crying alone, just tell me. You still have me, remember?"

And finally his chest is wet with my tears.

 

"I will leave Korea"

Sehun's eyebrows almost meet when I said that sentence, as expected.

"Don't tell Luhan... or Kai. I will tell them later" I don't know about Kai, maybe I will leave without he knows it before. He won’t care, by the way.

He doesn’t say anything. I hope he will understand me, I'm lost in love with wrong person.

 

"You know, when you trust someone but in the end you're disappointed about it. When you love someone with all you have, with your heart, your deep heart but in the end you're hurt with it. There's no more you can do about it, you can't tell the difference between your love and hurt at this time. I love him and I hate him. I miss him but I have to forget him"

"I know but running from the problems isn't a good thing. You want to leave with this misunderstanding?"

"He's already hurt me and I will let him hate me then. It doesn't matter now. I will leave"

 

But before I leave, I will grant his Christmas wish.

I Need You, Kim Jong In