All I Want for Christmas is You

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N; Try to read while listening this song for more feels^^

Taylor Swift - Last Christmas

Enjoy♥


 

Message from: Stupid boy

I just want to see you play your violin again.

 

You smiled.

 

"Why are you smiling and squeezed your phone? Stupid" Kris suddenly come in and smirked. "Didn't you see? Christmas' coming! Go prepare yourself and help me, I can't decorate that tree by myself" Well, after saw Kai's message, I felt relief because I know he has own method to show that he still care. His own method to makes me play the violin again, even he hurt me first, I know he doesn't mean it.

 

You were decorated the Christmas tree when suddenly Kai and his mom coming. They're usually dinner and spent Christmas Eve with your family because your Dad wants it. Your Dad was thankful to them because they take care of you and Kris. But now, you felt different when you see Kai, you thought he feels that too because it's awkward when you both decorate the Christmas tree with Kris, too while Kai's mom cooking with the Maid.

 

"Well, what do you want for this Christmas?" Kris asked and giggled. He always thought you and Kai's still a little boy and girl. "A toy? Bicycle? A puddle?"

 

"Oppa! I'm not little girl anymore" you protested and rolled your eyes but you felt happy because you can still spend your Christmas with him.

 

"I want to see Stella play her violin again" Kai said suddenly but his face wasn't change, he still focus on the Christmas tree but he will not ever can lie to you, he's shy now even he put the cool-guy face. I know you so well, Kai.

 

"So, what do you want, Stella the not-little-girl-anymore?" Kai was burst into laugh, he couldn't hold it anymore. I smiled because it's relaxing to see his smile again. All I want for Christmas is you.

 

"I want to play my violin on the performing arts day and I don't make any mistake there" you said and looked at Kai. He smiled and trying to focus on the Christmas tree again.

 

"Whoa you two just perfect!" Kris shouted and made you and Kai blushed. "My Jessica is calling, I'll leave you two now. Enjoy" He smirked.

 

And it's awkward since Kris left. You just acted cough and focus to hang the bells but you can't reach it, the tree is just too tall. "Give it to me" Kai said and hang the bells. You just frozen when his body touched yours.

 

"Blink" he said.

 

"What?"

 

"You didn't even blink" you were embarrassed and started to blink quickly and then you both laughed together. I really like you, and I really wish I didn't. But I can't help it.

 

"I'm sorry for everything" He said.

 

"I even forgive you before you said that"

 

Suddenly he landed a kiss on your forehead.

 

"I miss you a lot, Stella" He said after kissed you.

 

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; I'm tired for all that hurt kkkk~ so, enjoy the warm KAI!:D

Sorry for the weird story because I'm not a Christian so I don't know what exactly to do when Christmas._. But I thought that it'll be a cute scene when Stella and Kai were spent the Christmas together:D

Comment and subscribe if you want the next chapter!^^