What Should I do?

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

Kai's POV
 
Honestly, I don't like to go to the bookstore. I don't know why but, I don't know what I should do here. It's almost an hour and they're still searching for something. I don't know and I never wanted to know. Sometimes Stella was laughing and talking with Luhan and I don't know what they're talking about. I'm just following them here and there. I'm hungry. I'm sleepy. I'm bored. I want to go home, but I can't let them together. NO! I'm not jealous. BIG NO. I just don't like to see them together… without me. Because Stella is always with me and I don't want Luhan do something to her. Yes, I'm not jealous. Just that.
 
"Kai, are you tired? We can stop and go home if you want." She said
 
Of course I'm tired, stupid! Let's go home!  Forget about homework and Luhan!
 
"No, I'm not. Continue looking. I'll wait for you" I'm lying.
 
"Really? Are you hungry, Kai?"
 
Such a question.
 
"No, I'm not hungry" I'm lying again.
 
"Luhan, can we stop and go to my house now? I don't think Kai's all right"
 
"Yes, of course" He answered.
 
This was the first time I felt my dignity trampled. In front of other guy she said that. God, stop it now.
On the way home, I couldn’t talk. I was too tired for everything. I hate it if I do anything which I don't like, like the bookstores. And now I had to do the homework with him, Luhan. Luhan is a good guy, I think? But I don't like him. As I said earlier, I'm not jealous. I just don't like it.
At Stella's home, I still don't understand what they are talking about. Stella and Luhan were like  friends who have known each other for about 10 years. However, in reality they just met for about 2 hours ago.
God, I'm sleepy. I'm hungry. I don't want to do this Math homework. I don't understand everything. Diana, I miss you Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!
 
 
"Ya! Jongin-ah!"
 
"Kris hyung? What?"
 
"Come here, I don't like it if you do something that you really hate."
 
Thank God. You sent me Kris hyung!!!!!
 
"Whatever, hyung"
 
 
In the end, I ate with Kris hyung while looking at Stella-Luhan. Making sure that they didn’t do anything wrong. No, Kai. You can't be jealous.
 
"My sister likes you so much. She wouldn't like that guy. Trust me" Kris hyung suddenly blurted out.
 
"She likes me?"
 
"Yes, and you like her"
 
"NOOOOOO, hyung. I don't like her. She is just my childhood friend. I feel like I should-"
 
"Whatever" He said
 
 
Your POV
 
I'm sorry Kai. I know that you don't like this. But you should know that I'll never change. I'll always like you, no matter what.
Luhan is a nice guy even if I just met him. He made me feel comfortable. But you made me feel moooooooooore comfortable. He's just my friend. And you shouldn't be jealous. Wait, jealous? Don't think too much, Stella. He'll not be jealous. He doesn’t like you. You’re just a childhood friend for him. Your love is one-sided love, remember?
 
"You two are confusing each other" Kris oppa said.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I do not want to interfere about you two, kid. Go sleep. Good night"
 
"Oppa?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Should I stop? Is there a chance? Can Kai like me just for once? If not, what should I do, Oppa?" I started crying. "YeJin said that Kai doesn't like when I'm always with him. YeJin said that Kai needs a girlfriend, but he can't because of me. Yejin said that Kai hates me. And I started to think that YeJin's true. Kai is not as warm as before. Is it because of me? Is it because he wants to have a girlfriend but he can't because I'm always with him? Should I trust YeJin, Oppa?" My tears wouldn't stop.
 
"Don't trust anyone except your heart, Okay? Now, sleep" Kris oppa my hair and closed the door.
 
What should I do?

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N: This is my short third chapter^^ This chapter popped out from nowhere when I listened to G-dragon's That XX. So before I forget it, I wrote this. Enjoy it, guys. I'm glad to see your comments and subs^^ Annyeong♥

+++++thanks for editing!! xinwo21