Luhan—Crap!

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Your POV

 

"Honey, Kai wasn't at home—he said that he's sleep over at Sehunie's" Kai's mom said when I asked about Kai.

"Ok, then. Thank you, aunty"

 

I called him and he said that he'll goes to school for practice from Sehun's and told me to go first. I went to a minimarket near bus stop and bought some hot chocolate—the temperature was about 2°, I think. "M-m-mommy" I heard someone sobbing here and find the sound, there's a little girl sobbing and calling her Mommy but there's no one there. She still sobbing while carrying a cotton candy—she is Minzi.

 

"Minzi-ah, where is your mommy?" I asked and carried her.

"I-I don't know" she still sobbing. I wipe her tears and bought her a cotton candy

"Unnie, thank you. Oppa usually bought this for me but now he's rarely sleep at home. I miss him, unnie."

Lu Han? Something really happened to him.

"Omo! Minzi-ah. Mommy almost got heart attack you know? Don't ever do that again. If you want some cotton candy just tell me don't runaway. Ok honey?" Mrs. Xi appeared from nowhere and carried Minzi. "O, Stella-ah?" he looked at me and smiled.

"Hello, Mrs. Xi" I smiled and bowed to her. "I found her was crying here"

"Thank you, Stella-ah. She's trying to run away these days just for a cotton candy, usually Lu Han bought for her"

"Ne, but where's Lu Han?"

"He's sleep at Sehun's last night but the other night I don't know where is he. He's rarely at home these days. I don't know what happened to him, but I think that he's depressed. I've tried talk to him but he always said that he's okay and I don't have to worry. Do you know what happened to him?"

"I don't know, Mrs. Xi. I've missed contact with him for a while."

"Hmm, can you talk to him if you meet him? I'm worried, Stella-ah"

"Of course, Mrs. Xi. By the way, I have to go now. Goodbye Mrs.Xi, Minzi"

"Ok, take care and thank you" she waved so does Minzi.

 

It must be really something happened to him and it's a big problem, it must a really big problem. He's depressed, by the way.

I arrived at school and I didn't see Kai or Lu Han or Sehun—Kai and Lu Han sleep at Sehun's last night and they must arrive at school together. I never know Kai and Lu Han started to get along now, I hope they're really get along now. I started playing my violin and it isn't bad like yesterday, I’ve improved it now—a little. Suho complimented me and told me to improve it again before the performing arts day come, about me and Kai dance together; it's canceled and replaced by Kai's solo dance. There's Kai, Lu Han and Sehun arrived together, it's awkward between them because they walking without words. Lu Han goes to his class and then Kai and Sehun reached me.

 

"Why you're—you and Lu Han sleep at his house?" I asked Kai but he's careless about my question. Kai is Kai. He'll never answer a question if he doesn't want to. I shouldn't ask then.

"How about your practice?" he changed the topic. I was right; he'll never answer my question.

"Sehun, why they're sleep at yours?" I changed the topic, too. Sehun doesn't answer me. Ok, I'm invisible.

"How about your practice?"

"Kai, you didn't answer my question!"

"You didn't answer my question" he copied me.

"GOD KILL ME! ONE MORE IDIOT!" Sehun groaned and leave us. What happened to him? Mental?

 

After practice we're—me and Kai stayed at my home and forget about today's sleep at Sehun's topic. I told him that there's must be something happened to Lu Han but he's careless about that. He's not really get along with him then. But I’m still wondering why he's sleep over at Sehun if Lu Han was there, too. I thought he's hates Lu Han so freaking much. When Kai's back to his home I called Mrs. Xi for make sure if Lu Han is at home or no and she said that Lu Han wasn't at home. I'll start my investigation from Sehun's home, I think Lu Han must be there if he wasn't at home. I turned off my phone because I don't want Kai know about this, he'll hates me for care about Lu Han. He's not even my boyfriend, by the way. We're always together and do everything that 'official' couples usually do but until now there's no confession yet. I'm afraid he's playing around with me again this time. I can't trust him anymore if he continue playing with my heart like this—I mean, HELL-O Kim Jongin if you doesn't love  me just don't give me all that ing hopes because my love will increased anyway. I will hope to be your dear girlfriend everyday but if you ended up with other girl, just kill me.

I arrived at Sehun's place and knocked the door but no one open the door. I can't call him because if I turn on the phone, Kai will freak out. I'm waiting for about 15 minutes and finally someone opened the door.

Lu Han opened the door.

He's drunk.

Blood on his lips.

Reddish-blue bruise on his face. It's a punch wounds.

He's not Lu Han that I know.

 

 

Lu Han's POV

 

As usual, after drinking, racing and fighting with someone on the track I'll go to Sehun's house. He said that he'll never open the door for me again but he still opened it. Sehun was showering and I waited in the living room. Suddenly someone knocked the door, I tried to careless but I can't, what if it's something important? I know I was drunk but it's a half-drunk, it has decreased. I reached the door-knob and opened it.

Crap.

It's Stella.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; I'm sorry for not updating for about 2/3 days? Sorry I'm just back from my holidays ;_________;

As usual; comment, subscribe and upvote—if possible for my dear readers and silent-readers♥