Heartless, Mindless

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Your POV

 

"S-s-s-Stella, I'm sorry" he said after kissed me.

 

I'm speechless.

 

"It's better if you sleep, I'll sleep here" he said

 

"Sleep with me. I mean, sleep in my room. It's too cold here" I said

 

And then we went to my room and slept. I couldn't even see his eyes after he kissed me. Too sweet to forget. Made me confused. Kissed by someone who I loved when I decided to forget him and there's someone who confessed his feelings to me and intend to makes me forget Kai. Does Kai like me? Does he want to start again with me? If he really does it, I'll not think twice, I'll choose him. Kai.

 

"Wake up, pig!!!!" I said

 

"What? We don't have to school today. I want to sleep" He said

 

"Let's jogging! Bring along Diana, too"

 

We both go jogging with Diana and Kai who still half asleep. After jogging, I made him breakfast.

I'm sorry, Lu Han oppa, but Kai's made me back. I'm sure that he likes me because he just kissed me that night.

 

 

"No Lu Han oppa for today?" Kris oppa said while drank.

 

"No, why you talked about him?" I asked.

 

"I thought you just said that you're not love Kai anymore"

 

"Because I'm sure that Kai loves me."

 

"What made you sure, little girl?"

 

"None of your business" I said and left him in the kitchen alone.

 

 

I was playing my Nintendo Wii with Lay oppa. He teased me whole time about Kai. He said that when he saw me and Kai cuddling each other, he almost burst into laugh, but Tao shut his mouth. He said that the atmosphere seems weird because earlier I said that I will not sleep with him forever and I ended cuddling while slept with him. He knows about Lu Han oppa because Kris oppa told him. Why no one can keep his mouth?

 

"You know, don't lie to your heart. Choose who you really love. Choose the one that can proves that he can makes you always happy and sure about his feelings. You're not little girl anymore. You can choose whose kind and who's just playing around with you" He said.

 

What if the one that I really love and who sure about the feelings is........a different people?

 

 

"Hello, oppa?"

"The coffeshop? Ok, I'll be there"

 

I went to the coffeshop because Lu Han oppa said that he missed me. This guy, he missed me almost every minute. He's there. The kind-hearted guy that can melt every girl with his charms. He's waiting for me. He said that he wants to spend this day with me, no Jongin for today, he said. Because he'd said earlier that he'll makes me forget Kai. I'm not sure, oppa. Kai just kissed me.

 

"You know, I'd loved you even from the first time we met. Before you had known me. Before we met in the stairs" He said

 

"So, oppa knows me before I know you?"

 

"Yes and no one knows about my feeling. Standing beside you now was like a dream. I never expected that I'll be with you and could confess my feelings. It's more comfortable now"

 

"Why you never talked to me before?"

 

"Because you always stick with Kai"

 

"Why you talked to me now?"

 

"Because I realized that I like you, so much. And I can't keep it anymore. I'll make you comfortable with me, about forgetting Kai, it's you choice. I’ll not trying to makes you do that. Let's flow like a river. We'll see where the flow is"

 

I just nodded. I'm afraid I'll hurt you, oppa.

 

"Thank you, oppa. See you tomorrow"

 

"Hang out with Lu Han?" Kai asked.

 

"Why?"

 

"There's something I have to talk with you"

 

"What?"

 

"About the kiss, don't take it too serious. And about Lu Han, accept him. The one that made you confused was me not him. I don't like you. So, you don't have to confuse. I'm sure that this feeling wasn't love. I have to take care of you because I know you from child. I'm sorry"

 

I was frozen.

 

"So, after you kissed me, you said to don't take it too serious? Really? Are you kidding me? You're kissing with someone who you loved and don't take it too serious? You such a , Kai!!!!" I was crying and ran to my room.

 

I was crying whole night. I thought he loves me. I thought we can start again. I thought everything. I was stupid.

 

 

Kai's POV

 

Stupid Kai!!!!!! Why you said that?! You made her crying, again!!!!!!!!

But, this is the best way. Yes, you're smart. This is not your fault, Kai.

But, why you kissed her last night?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that the one that made her confused was YOU, KAI. But why you so sudden kissed her?! It's made her more confused. You fool, jerk KAI!

 

Should I meet her now and apologize?

Meet her.

No.

Meet her.

No.

Meet her.

No.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In