The Confession and First Kiss

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

Your POV

 

I was playing my phone while hugging my Hello Kitty doll in my room. I was nagging to myself about the accident. Why Lay oppa can't keep his mouth? Why everybody teased me? I have to stay away from Kai. I have to move on. I have to forget him. Really? Forgetting my, first love? I should let Kai happy with another girl. I’ll not follow him again. Can I?

I was about to closed the window because it's too cold, but I saw Luhan oppa walking alone. His house isn't around this area, what is he doing here? From my house? But why--

It should be Kris oppa. That jerks.

I ran outside and ignored all people in the house, include Kai. I tried to catch Lu Han oppa.

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Stella? What are you doing here?" He asked

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked back

 

"I'm just-"

 

"Kris oppa. Right?"

 

I and Lu Han oppa went to the park near my house. This is safe place that no one can disturb our conversation. I mean, I should explain everything to him.

 

"My mom was passed away when I was about 10 years old because a car accident. My dad was working in the United States, after mom passed away, I thought that Daddy will move in to Korea and leave his works there. But he couldn't leave his works. And I just live with my brother and the maid. Daddy's entrust me to Kris oppa, Shin Young ahjumma—the maid who working for my family since my mom give me a birth, and Kai's family. Mom and Dad was a good friend with Kai's parents and we're a neighbor, too. It's made me and Kai always stick together since child. Since child I was lack of affection from my parents. But Kris oppa always take care of me and Kai too. It's made Kris oppa over protective to me and he just trusted Kai because he knows that I liked Kai a lot. But, since we grew up, Kai's changed. He's being an Ice prince, rude and arrogant. I still like him. Whatever, I don't care. But I saw Kai kissed with YeJin and it's made me thinking that I should stay away from him. But, Kris oppa still trusted him and now Kai will live with me for about 2 weeks because her parents went to japan for their business. It's made me confused, I must stay away from him but now I must lives with him in the same house" I explained to him and started sobbing.

 

"Do you need a help?" He said

 

"For what?"

 

"Forgetting Kai. I mean, that's not easy to forget someone who captured your heart, and it's your first love, right? But I'll do my best for you. I'll prove to your oppa that I can take care of you like Kai did. I will not make you crying and I promise"

 

I'm still sobbing.

 

He hugged me.

 

"I love you, Stella" He said. "I know that it's impossible that you'll love me back, for now. But I'll made you love me, someday"

 

"Oppa.." What should I do.

 

"You don't have to answer now. I'll be waiting for you"

 

I went home with heavy head because Lu Han oppa's word. Is he just confessed to me?

 

 

It's almost 11 p.m and I was about to sleep when I realized that Kai wasn't here. I walked downstairs and saw Kai slept in the living room. What are you doing? I saw him sleeping and he suddenly woke up.

 

"Stella-ah? What are you doing here?" He asked

 

"I'm just curious why you wasn't at my room"

 

"Oh, I'll sleep here until the guest room's empty"

 

"Why? You can sleep with me, Kai"

 

"I'm not sure that Lay hyung can keep his mouth"

 

So we talked in the middle of the night in the living room. Just us. I missed this moment when we talked and joked and teased each other. When we together. I missed you, a lot.

And then suddenly the atmosphere changed.

We were silent.

He looked at me deeply.

He cupped my face.

He kissed me.

My first kiss.

With Kai.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N; So, guys this is my short updates. I just finished my homeworks and I'm so tired but I'm trying to make an update for you even it's a short updates. Thankyou;D Enjoy it and comments&subscribing^^♥