My First Love

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

Your POV
"Kai, we are late!!!" you said while running.
"Stella-ah, I'm still sleepy" Kai was still walking while yawning.
 
Perfect, Mr. Kim Jong In. You never changed.
 
"Aaaaah, Kai. Today we have a test. Remember?"
"Hmmmmm.. Nope" He said with flat expression.
"I got it" You said.
 
"Why are you two late again?" Said Mrs.Choi
"I was late" Said Kai with his cool and i-dont-care face.
"I know, Mr. Kim. But-"
"So, why are you asking? You know I was late. I know I was late. This is my fault and you just tell me what I should do. I was too sleepy to make small talk with you, Mrs. Choi" Kai cut her words.
I know that Mrs. Choi almost exploded, but no one can do anything if Kai had said words like that. I don’t know why, but Kai had something that no one can resist, and I'm one of the victims.
 
Kai and I was childhood friend. He is my first love. I feel like there's something missing if he's not around. I know that since we were growing up, there's something changed from him. He's not as warm as before. Yes, He's an ice prince now. Many girls and es are willing to die for him, pursue him wherever he goes, and willing to give their ity to Kai. Sometimes I'm thankful that Kai is an Ice prince, a cool guy and never care about everything, so the es' demand is never going to happen.
"Aaaaaahhhhh why you said something like that to Mrs. Choi?!" I said while standing in the field with him.
"Even I'm not said that, we still have to stand here, right?"
"But-"
"Just enjoy it, Stell. I know that you're happy as long as my side, right?" He said while looking to the flag.
"KAI!!!!!" I exploded and hit him on shoulder
"That's right, baby?"
"What are you talking about, jerk?!"
The reality is what you said was true, Kai. I'm happy as long as I’m your side. Although I should be standing here. Although tiring, as long as I’m your side.
 
I Need You, Kim Jong In
 
"Where have you been?!" Soojoung asked.
"You can ask to that jerk" I said while looking at Kai who decided to continue sleeping in class.
"Oh, you two. I shouldn’t have asked" she said.
Kai was enjoying his sleep while the es came and bothered him. Thank God, Kai really never cared about anything, especially those es.
"Wait for me, i have to go to the toilet. Just a second" Kai said
"Ok. Hurry up, Kai. I want to go home" I said.
Suddenly, three es called Ye Jin, Han na, and Yeong Ji appeared from nowhere.
"What are you doing here?" said Ye jin
"Like you see, standing by the way" I said
"Stupid" said Yeong Ji
"Whatever" I said
"Ye jin, just say it now!" said Han na
"Ok, Stella Kim. Please stay away from Kai. You’re with him for 24 hours a day."
"So? What's your problem?" I said
"My problem is, I DONT LIKE IT!" Ye jin was exploded.
"I don't care if you like it or not, Yejin! I've been with him since I was a kid and I will continue to be with him. You got it, ?!"
"Who's ?! You called me ?!"
"Yes, Kim Yejin you're such a . Disturbing Kai every time of your life. Do you know that Kai doesn't like that? He hates being disturbed while sleeping. Kai doesn't like anyone disturb his sleep and you’re always disturbing him. You don’t know about him. You’re just such a that-"
Plakkkk!!! Ye jin slaps you.
"Stop it , do you think Kai's happy when you're around? Do you think you're not disturbing him when you’re always on his side? Don't you ever think that Kai's need a girl besides you? He needs a girlfriend that-"
"STOP IT NOW OR I WILL CALL SECURITY, YE JIN-AH!!" Kai cut her words
"But, Kai-"
"I never hit a girl and I don't want to. Let's go home, Stella" Kai drag me out from the hell.
While walking I was thinking about Yejin's words that Kai doesn't like when I'm around. If it's true, I'm not different with Ye Jin that always disturbs him. Could it be that made him changed?
Suddenly, Kai said, "Stella. Honestly, I have a girlfriend since last week"
My heart feels like being stabbed.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N: Yipppppiiieee!!!! The first chapter is complete. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad:( I said erlier that english is not my first language. Sorry for the bad story and the typo, too:( *bow with kai*

thanks for my dear editor xinwo21 ^^♥