why are you like this?

You OWN ME (semi-hiatus)

Hyumin POV

I´m now, alone with Luhan walking to the restaurant to find the rest of the guys. Is the first time we are alone since morning. The atmosphere is a bit weird but Is not much has I thought it will be.  I was thinking about some random things trying  not to feel awkward  when I feel someone takes my hand. I look up and find a smiling Luhan holding my hand. I feel my face turning red.

“Yah let go” I said pulling my hand.

“Shiro, (I don`t want to) come on  baby  just admit that I like you” he simplely answers whit a stupid smile on his stupid pretty face.  Yes he Is handsome and I admitted, but, that doesn´t mean I love him nor like him. I don´t even feel attracted. So I stop my heels ,my back facing him.

“Listen to me pretty boy, I have been with rich yet  handsome guys all my y life, but you know what?  The only good thing I can say I learn from my mom is that in love, money and beauty is what counts least.  I cannot say I know what love is at all, but something I know about love,  is that love is  special and magical feeling  that a special someone makes you feel, and you my HUSBAND are not that special someone” I saId whit a sarcastic tone in “HUSBAND”

I turn my self to face him..................

 

 

 

 

 

FAIL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was now looking at me whit a disbelief eyes, also he seems a bit sad, but there was something more in them. He took a step closer, now he is just a foot away from me, 8 inches, 4 inches, 2 inches.

Dang!!!

 

 

He softly place his hand on my back the other one behind my head, And with his strong embrace he pull me closer to his body.Slowly he leaned his face closer to me. Soon his mouth was next to my ear. It was so close that I can feel his breath on my neck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

“Don`t worry my little Hyumin... I`ll show you what love is, I swear” he  said in a whisper. I was trying to get what he just told me, but the only  thing I get is a guy named Luhan kissing me right now. What is worse is the fact that......

I`m kissing him back!!

 

 

THE END. <3



 

HAHAHA JKJKJK DON`T KILL ME PLZ sorry i just broke the romance xD sorry  doble update?