my first time part 1

You OWN ME (semi-hiatus)

 


He softly place his hand on my back, And with his strong embrace he pull me closer to his body.Slowly he leaned his face closer to me. Soon his mouth was next to my ear. It was so close that I can feel his breath on my neck.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

“Don`t worry my little Hyumin... I`ll show you what love is, I swear” he  said in a whisper. I was trying to get what he just told me, but the only  thing I get is a guy named Luhan kissing me right now. What is worse is the fact that......

I`m kissing him back!!

 

After a good minute he let go so we can both breath.

“yah why did you kiss me” I shout him with this weird new feeling in me....

I`m sure is hate

.Luhan just ignore my question, he  take my hand again and start to walk.

I feel so embarrassed to pull my hand again so I just let it be, we walk by 10  more minutes of hell then we finally find the guys.  Nothing more happened  between Luhan and I after  the kiss, we ate and then we buy ice creams. Tao and I were the happiest  we both choose Choco-mint and  strawberry, Sehun prefer a bubble-tea has Luhan, I think that is their favorite drink.

~~~7: 00pm at home~~~

 

We came back from the mall 2 hours ago. And when I said we I mean Luhan and I only. 

I`m placing all my new clothes and stuffs in my room, I didn't realize it was this much till now. We buy all kinds of things, even things I don´t think I´ll use. I have also been thinking about all the things I´m going through these days. And being honest I have realized that is not actually bad, I mean my mom never loves me, I was going to end up marrying like this sooner or later anyway, by this day Luhan seems to be a good guy, I had never been so happy like today, and if this stupid thing doesn´t work by the next year I`ll be free forever. The only part I can tell is awful is that I may lose my…. Well you know this deal I have with Luhan. But beside that everything is ok I think, I also have made a friend. Kai I really like to be with him. I hope he finds me has a friend just has I do.

I was getting done with my clothes when I hear a knock on the door which is open. I turn to find Luhan with his typical smile.

“Hey” he said leaning on the door frame.

“Hey” I said answering back the same way “ is there something  I can help you with?”  I shyly ask. For some reason I feel so nervous when he is near

 

LUHAN POV

 

 

~~~1 hour earlier~~~

 

So it's been an hour since we came back from the mall. Till now all I have done work on my honeymoon plan. I have no idea of what Hyumin´s reaction is going to be if I told her this is all my idea, so part of my plan awesomeplane is tell her this is my mom´s dream for me. Obviously is not. I mean my mom is a really good mom, but she said that after we are married she is free of us hahaha, anyway I´m sure tell Hyumin this is my mom´s plan will help. I´m going to keep working a little more.

 

~~~1 hour later~~~

 

 Done.

Now all I need to do is give Hyumin the news and pack my clothes. I think she may be getting done  with her things. I told her to wait till tomorrow so the maids can place them but she said she has nothing else to do so I let her be.

I walk to Hyumin`s room, my heart was like 100/ minute. I knock on the door even when is open. just for she can feel how I respect her.

“Hey” I simply said

“Hey” she answers back in the same way “is there something I can help you with?”  She asked shyly. I always make her be shy is that good?

Well I hope so.

“Aaaaaaarrrp Yeah well…. I just want to tell you that….. Well how shall I said this…. Well my mom… she prepare a honeymoon on the beach for us you know… and I don´t want to break her heart so…. I hope you understand the fact that we ….. need to go”

 Hyumin just get petrify, I was ready to hear her yell at me.

I know my acting skills are good.

“Oh ok then shall I pack?” she said with a small smile

I nod only, this time I was petrified. I have thought that she was going to make a whole drama but she didn´t, she only said –ok- she was so calm. Aigo ottoke? I think I´ll just leave and go pack my clothes

Hyumin POV

I have never been on a beach so I`m actually really excited. I just hope Luhan keep his promise of don´t do any “weird” to me.

I think my answer takes Luhan by surprise since he is just standing there looking at the….. I don´t know what he is looking at but he is not moving  hahahaha.

“So when are we leaving” I ask just to bring him back to reality

“Buwa, oh  yeah that, tomorrow morning” was his answer

“Ok, then I´m packing now” I walk to the closet and begun to search my clothes I may need.

Luhan leaves the room in complete silence.~~~next morning, airport 8:00 am~~~

So here we are, we have just arrived and now Luhan is getting out of the car that brings us here.

 

“Pali, Pali, Pali, “ I was already  running non stop from here to there. And is just because I´m super excited about this trip. Is like the school trips I

 

never had. The only bad part is that my husband is too old

 

“Paliiiiiiii Luhan-shi Pali” I said again 

 

“Aigo, why are you so excited at this time in the morning? He asked with a lazy sleepy voice 

 

“Maybe because I´m just 15. Aigo how old are you? 22” then I just start laughing, because a thought that I think is super funny just crossed my mind .

 

I think it annoys Luhan but I don´t care is funny to me

 

“Yeah what´s wrong with you why are you suddenly laughing ha? He said wishing for me to stop “stop, people will look at you like a mad person”

 

“Aigo, so is true” I mumble to myself, but apparently Luhan heard me.

 

 He took my baggage “what is true?”

 

I walk leaving him behind “nothing” I said playing the cool

 

“ yah told me now” he said, no actually it sound more like a beg.

 

”I though you like to see me smile” I said playing the fool

 

”well I do but I also like to know why are you laughing” he said pouting.

 

This actually works he really has a cute face. “ok, i´ll told you now” I said giving in his pleading

 

“Are you talking for real?” he asks in disbelief 

 

I nod my head. 

 

“ok tell me then” hahah he can´t wait any second more. 

 

“is just the fact of your age” I a bit more hahhaha this is fun

 

“buwe? What do you mean? He was really confused now, just has I wished.

 

“yeah you are 22, but you look like 17, but you act like if you were 71 hahahhaha”

 

After my declaration I run fast has I can, i knew he will be a bit angry.

“ hey You!!!! wait for me, Hyumin” he yelled trying to catch me. I think is a hard thing for him since he has all the baggage.

“catch me if you want, no actually if you can”  I keep running  until I get to the jet that would take us to our destiny  

Luhan PoV

We are in the jet on our way to the beach, Hyumin is beside me. Hahaha in the morning she was full of energy, but she falls asleep just some minutes after the fly begun. She is hugging her white dog. I can`t believe she brought that, well actually I don´t care she is cuter like that. Aigo I think I´m jealous of a puffed dog. Aish  look what you have done to me Hyumin, jealous of that cute animal.

I was staring at her face falling asleep when I heard her mumble some things

“Luhan-shi is a cute old”

At least her dreams with me.

 That was my last thought before I fell asleep



hello baby!!!!!!!!

so what do you think? u like it right?

i hope so. any way plz coment so i can feel like taemin appa

 

also coment on what do you thik the title means? hahhaha   (¬_¬)

i hope you don´t get bleading noses