who was he?

You OWN ME (semi-hiatus)

Your POV

My mom has had four husbands and 6 lovers, in which all of them were targeted for money. Certain men were surprisingly just a few years older than me. According to my calculation, this is her 11th "formal" relationship with an old billionaire, from whom expects to receive a substantial inheritance. She thinks I'll do the same but I will never. All I want is to escape from this disgusting life. I thought to escape when I turned 17, but my mother has been saying it's time to work. Today my mother and I went shopping at the mall with the credit card given from her new lover. She had made ​​me try on several provocative clothes. but at this time we are discussing we ware speaking Korean since we are koreans and pepole was stearing at us.

 

"Try this" my mom told me extending a set she had chosen for me
"I really need to use the bathroom mother" I said very irritated
"aish you seriously , how many times have I told you not to call me mother, you , and less in public," she said while watching herself on a mirror wearing a two pieces swimsuit 
"But that's what you are" I replied already accustomed to such responses
"that happened to me for not to be careful, so you better learn. so when you start to make money as I do, this don't happened to you"
I roll my eyes "AGGG I told you I'm not going to be like you"
"Look , this is the way we make our living. why don't you better appreciate the support and comfort you had all your life. besides livelihood is not something  to be ashamed"
"The problem is the way you earn it," I said coming out with a mini skirt and a leather jacket. My mother stared at me. "You look good, a little makeup and many customers would arrive in a blink. Wear it " he said, returning to his business. I was going to to change my clothes again me but she stopped me " Wear it stupid girl "
I do not liked the idea, so I made a gesture of disapproval "but I feel uncomfortable"
"enough girl, you're impossible seriously, go to the bathroom and when you come back I hope your mood has changed a lot"

 

Luhan POV

My band EXO and I  just debuted , now we are in america. We have been here a week and will return to Korea in another week. Woke up tired of the routine, I decided to visit the mall. I tried to convince my hyungs and dongsaengs to come with me but it seems that only Tao can accomplish that. So I went on my own to the mall. When you arrive, there was something or better said someone who caught my eye. Just past the door a girl and her mother cross in front of me both speaking Korean. the girl was really beautiful. I could not take my eyes off her, so I followed. I accidentally heard their conversation.
 
 
"Try this on" 
"I reality  need to use the bathroom mother" she said very irritated
"aish you seriously ,how many times have I told you not to call me mother, you , and less in public," 
what !! is her daughter but she don't let her call her mother
"But that's what you are" 
"that happened to me for not to be careful, so you better learn. so when you start to make money as I do, this don't happened to you"  
 so is she a or something like? oh my kaines and the mother want her daughter to follow her steps!!
"AGGG I told you I'm not going to be like you"
"Look , this is the way we make our living. why don't you better appreciate the support and comfort you had all your life. besides livelihood is not something  to be ashamed" 
oh my kaines and the mother want her daughter to follow her steps!! 
At that moment I realize I don't want this girl to spend the rest of her life in this negative state. Maybe it was just something ual but I have fallen for her, I want her for me and only for me. definitely I`ll respect her and I belive Im going to love her to.

I knew then that was my chance. I approached, Mrs. "good afternoon" I said with my most angelic smile which according to the fans is adorable "good afternoon I can help in somewhat handsome young man" ran her fingers through my shoulder in a seductive way which to tell the truth I felt disgusted "yes.'s the girl who was with you your daughter?" asked taking a few steps away "yes. why? are you interested in her? she's a you know you could have her first time," she said in a devilish smile. What kind of woman is this "Well something like that, I would like to buy it" "buy" said surprised "how is that" "Well first let me introduce myself ... I am Luhan" "oh no you're the son of the famous businessman" said interrupting

 

"That's right"
 
"mmm yeah, I try to do business with your father one occasion but things went better with your uncle. otherwise it will be an honor to do business with you Young Luhan, and that you want my precious thing Hyumiin"
 
"Well that's my business"
 
"You're right, and how much money are we talking ...?"
 
your POV
 
I went to the bathroom knowing that my mother's hopes were empty. Since the the bathroom was not what bothered me were the clothes I was wearing. I left the mall bathroom surprised that my desperate mother had not sent a message yet. I found out why. was talking or possibly flirting with a guy who had his back to me. His hair was blond and had athletic slim build and was about 10 cm taller than me and seemed to have a lot of money, the perfect target for my mother. As I approached I saw him eat delivered a check to my mom. I moved closer to them
 
"It was a pleasure doing business with you Mrs. Choi"  the boy  had a very nice penetrating voice 
 
"The pleasure is mine"
 
"in that case I'll see you next Friday to sign the papers and what I lack of payment"
 
finally I could see the boy's face, he looked my age but his voice was an older man. His face was so beautiful and angelic but with a devilish smile.
 
"oh here you are  , why you take so long you have make Mr. Luhan wait for you" my mother turn to see Mr Luhan. He look at me head to toe seems like he likes it. I blush in anger and feel so miserable. but then I see he did to and turn hes look some where else 
"I am Luhan" he said formally introducing hem self "but you call me oppa Luhan Araso?" I made a face and nodded.My mother looked at me and then rolled his eyes "Do not be like girl answers"
 
Luhan smiled "no. is Okay you're shy or not, well I have to go, till then Hyumin" he walked a few steps and then turned back. 
"by the way, dress it with something decent and Mrs. Choi, I do not want you talking that way. understood me, treat it well or canceled the deal" after he left.~
 
~ A week later ~ ~
 
I got out of bed hungry so I went down for breakfast, to my surprise breakfast was served, and my mother was waiting to start. This is the 5th time in the week when she is doing this. I usually had to tinker on my own but lately has been acting very strange. to be specified has been since we met this guy Luhan.
"good morning Hyumin" my mother said, placing a soft voice
 
I sat on a bench on the island "good morning mom"
 
"Today we will have breakfast with your favorite egg bacon, yum, eat well now you have to look beautiful"
 
everything had been ok but this was way too weird, the worst is that even pretend to know me "I'm allergic to pork"
she was surprised to hear that "a stupid things, you're not I gave birth if you were I would know, do not be so, let's eat some" I approach a piece of bacon, but I distanced.
 
"It is true I am, I'll just have egg" I take a plate and started eating
 
"Hyumin, you remember when we met that Luhan last week?""If because" I poured some juice into my glass and then I paid attention to what my mother said, as the truth, curiosity was killing me.
 
My mother took a piece of toast and put butter and jelly "good you will go to live with. to Korea today"
 
 
 
i
so this is my first chapter hope tahat youlike it and is not edit sorry but I`m to exite so =P bye thanks lol