I am under age

You OWN ME (semi-hiatus)

"I will live with him? In Korea?" I did not see the point of living with a complete stranger in another country across the world,

"he will explain it all," she said smiling,

"how did this happen?"

my mom rolled her eyes "If I tell you, you'd stop bothering me with your idiotic questions?"

I nodded, feeling a little terrified, I knew something bad was going to happen, but also a little touch of hope

"the day we met Luhan, while you were in the bathroom he offered me a big sum of money in exchange for you, and as a resultI accepted "

eyes watered and certainly dishearted, I could not believe my mother had sold her own daughter, " how could you! "

This reality was painful. I really need to escapebut i just can't.

 

"come on please, it's not like you really feel sorry for it. You should thank me. He is a billionaire and is heir of a big company"
 
"You think money brings happiness? How could you be so cruel and numb" I said really hurt
 
"what, why not? to me his money had made me much happier" my mother's face looked like a table, sign and immune
 
  many things went through my mind at this point "and loving?"
 
"love, which loving?"
 
"you never loved me? not even a little?"
 
"Shut up, go and dress up. Luhan will arrive in 10 minutes. Oh and just saying to clear up any misunderstoods but I've never loved you. not once."
 
Just then the doorbell rang, one of the maids went to open the door. motionless, I could feel the pain in my heart growing, increasing. It was too immense to handle.
 
Luhan walk through the kitchen door. I know I should hate him, but it was not his fault. I have a fear of what he can do to me. Luhan walk up to me,
 
he leaned into my ear and whispered
 
"sorry, sorry because this hurts so much, but I promise to make you happy no matter what"
 
Then he turned to my mother, "There's one more thing I need you to do. Please sign this document "
Luhan take a check and a paper from his portfolio
 
my mom took the document and began to read, " what kind of document is it? "
 
"its a document where you, Hyumin approves of my marriage with" Luhan said
 
my mother laughed maliciously "so thats what you want, ha I thought so. I did not thought that you were going to make her your wife. a like this, I would have been a better choice, but hey that's not my business "

 

 

At this point my senses began to react,
 
"I'm not going with him. heard me!" I turned towards Luhan "no matter how much you paid for me, I will not go with you"
 
my mother came over and slapped me "shut up , You go with him, like it or not "
 
Luhan caught in anger and took my mother by the neck "don't touch her, you hear me, never touch her again"
 
"no. mother please do not, do not sign the papers, I beg you, for God's sake"
 
My mother let go of Luhan, took a pen and signed the papers "ready, now Take her, I never want to see her again"
"no. mother please do not, do not sign the papers, I beg you, for God's sake"
 
My mother let go of Luhan took a pen and signed the papers "ready, now Take her, I never want to see her"
 
 
 
Luhan took the papers "here's your money. Now we're married Hyumin" Luhan took my wrist and pulled me in a smooth manner but firmly
I let go of him. "What do you mean with married! that's impossible i'm a minor"
 
Luhan took my hand again, "Yes but I'm not, so I pretended that we are of another religion and your mother signed the papers so now we are married ...civilly"
 

Luhan POV

Today I had to go to the airport to return to Korea, the other members left this morning. I told them to fix some business I had in America and since my dad has some companies here they did not ask for anything. I'm still unsure to when I shall reveal my new wedded wife.

As i walked into Mrs. Choi property, shocked, I FOUND Hyumin looking disheartened with tears cascading down her face. After further discussion and i decided to help free her out of this horrible location that she has spent in her life. I thought she would oppose, but obviously it was still a big major shock to her. Taking advantage of this situation, I hurriedly carry her to my car.

 

"what about my stuff?" she asked a bit confused.
 
we were already in the car, I had already thought of that, but I did not think she had something more important than clothes. and I planned to puchase new items for her in Korea "do you have anything valuable, other than your personal items and clothing, anything you want to pick?"
nodded a bit shy "and it is?" I asked
she took a short shy glimpse at me and said in a barely audible whisper sob combined with "I know I sound very silly but I'd feel better if I had my favorite stuffed animal"
At first I thought it was very silly but then I remembered that she is only 15 years old, "sure, I'll get it for you, tell me how it is?"
"it's a small white dog with a spot in the eye"
I left the car and ran in towards the house.
"Sir have you forgotten something ?" asked one of the maids
"If I can get the plush puppy please Miss"
minutes later she returned with what appeared to be the friend of Hyumin
"this is"
"Thanks" I bowed and left
When I entered the car I FOUND Hyumin dosing off in a peaceful nap. Probably all those tears made her feel tired.
 
I put her dog beside her and went to the airport. hyumin still not awake so I took her in my arms, bridal style to my father's private jet, it is rare that he let me use it. But given the situation he let me use it. So now I'm on a plane to Korea with a total stranger and not only that but we are now married.